HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

New Places and New Faces (Danny)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:17 am

Arisha sighed she began to look around the castle she had no idea what she was going to do. Or where she was going to go this time though she really didn't care. She just wanted to be alone which seemed hard to find in the place some reason wherever she went she ran into someone else. Why could they just stay away from her she did not understand.

Finding her way into a room she guessed was the trophy room she thought maybe she could get some peace and quiet. Though whenever Arisha thought she had found a place where she could just be alone someone else showed up so she was not crossing her fingers on that. At least it was quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:25 am

Danny walked into the Trophy Room and saw a pretty blonde girl sitting down. "Hi..." He whispered softly. He remembered her from the sorting ceremony. He knew she was a Slytherin but he couldnt remember her name. Alyssa... or Amanda... something that started with an 'A'.

He approached the girl and smiled down at her. He didnt know what to say so he just stood there smiling like a total idiot. She probably thought he was weird. He didnt have much experience with the Slytherins, sinc ehe spent most of his time in his room or the Gryffindor Common Room when he wasnt in class.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 am

Arisha looked up when she heard someone greet her. 'Well there went the peace and quiet.' She thought to herself. Though she smiled at him slightly as it best to be polite. "Hi, my name is Arisha." She said not caring if he gave his back though part of her hoped he would so she could possibly make a new friend.

She leaned against a case and gave him an once over. Noticing the Gryffindor badge and uniform she just shrugged slightly. She honestly didn't care that much. All she really wanted to was be back home with her family but she was stuck here.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 am

Arisha, that was her name. A beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. She smiled and sat down beside her on the cold stone ground. "Pleasure to meet you Arisha." He held out his hand and smiled. She was really pretty.

He smiled at her, "Im Danny. Danny Sinclair. Gryffindor first year." He knew she was a first year as well since she had been in his sorting ceremony. He looked around ast all the trophies and saw the Quidditch case. He smiled at it and thoguth about if he could be a quidditch player.

He turned his attention back to Arisha, "How are you today?" He smiled at her and realized he had been smiling alot. What was with that? Was it just her or was it something else?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:30 am

"Pleasure to meet you Danny." She rather liked his smile though he was smiling an awful lot and wondered why. Watching him glance quickly at the quidditch trophy case she wondered if he was interested in that though she didn't really care what he was interested in for the moment he was just a temporary distraction. Though what if he could be the one person who she might be able to talk to.

"I noticed you were looking at the quidditch trophies briefly are you interested in that?" She surprised herself by asking but why not talk to him find out what his likes and dislikes are. After all her father had told her to get to know people before you judge them. Though that was always a weakness of Arisha. She was always to quick to judge by the appearance.

She was trying to be open minded but that smile was beginning to creep her out. Yet she forced herself to stay in the room and talk to the boy who was in the same year as her. All be it a rival house. Though she could possibly handle having him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Danny chuckled when she asked if he was interested in Quidditch, "Yeah I am kinda, it fascinates me. My brother is the seeker for the Hollyhead Harpies so I've been around quidditch almost my whole life."

He usually didnt tell people that he had a famous brother because it made everyone just use him to get to Austin, his brother. But Arisha didnt seem like the type of person to do that to him, so he felt safe and secure in telling her the truth. "Just please, dont telll anyone. i dont want them treating me differently."

He sighed and leaned his head back against a cold glass case and smiled to himself, it was so easy to talk to this girl, it amazed him. Lately he had been having all these strange feelings towards guys, but Arisha made him feel normal

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 am

'Hmm famous brother.' She thought to herself though she was not sure if she could use that for her advantage yet. "Well I hate flying though Quidditch seems interesting to watch." She said as she tried to remain interested in him though she was not sure how much longer she could. However he had one saving grace and that was his brother though she would play around with him for a little bit.

"Though I really don't know much about the sport seeing I never heard of it until I came here." She said as she twirled her hair around her finger slightly while staring at it and glancing at him occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:56 am

Arisha seemed very interested in the fact that Austin Sinclair was his brother. He smiled, "Yeah, maybe I can take you to the next home game. As ling as I can get Austin to give me tickets." He smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He was afraid she was getting bored with him.

"I am sorry if Im boring. Im not a very interesting person outside of my brother. Ive been trying to work on it." He sighed and looked down at his lap. He hated being like this. He wanted to be more interesting. But he just wasnt an interesting person. He frowned and thought of something to make him sound more interesting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Places and New Faces (Danny)   

Back to top Go down

New Places and New Faces (Danny)
Page 1 of 1