Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Change in Appearance [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

A Change in Appearance [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Ella walked down the hallway, a small purse in hand, to the girls lavatory. She didn't want to be ugly Ella anymore. She never seemed to be noticed anymore, she wanted to be beautiful. Her aqua eyes, searched for the door in the dark hallway and watched as her hands pushed it open.

Ella walked over to the sin and looked herself in the mirror. ""You're a monster, hideous, stupid, pathetic and worthless!" she screamed at her reflection. Pouring out the contents of the purse, she grabbed the scissors. Without a word, she snipped at her hair until it was all the way up to her shoulders. Goodbye waist long hair. Scattering the items around, she searched for the faint green hair dye before added streaks to her now short hair.

Once she was satisfied with her hairs length, colour and the way it still hung in curl, she grabbed the needle and ring. Holding her breath, she grabbed the needle and shoved it through her eyebrow without a single whimper of pain. Replacing the needle with the ring, she sunk down to the floor in the midst of all her hair and cried, jumping when she heard the footsteps. She hated herself now more than ever but at least she was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Aylee was walking by the girl's lavatories when she heard a scream coming from inside. She froze at the sound as she remembered how she used to say that to herself when she was back in primary school. Slowly, she opened the door and looked inside. In there she saw the figure of someone crying.
Is that... Ella? she thought.
Aylee walked over to Ella saw what she had done. She saw the hair on the floor and figured that Ella must have cut it and noticed the green streaks in her hair. Then she saw the ring in her eyebrow. Aylee couldn't think of a reason for Ella to do that. A small frown formed on her face.
"W...why?" Aylee finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 pm

"Why not?" Ella replied soddenly. "Maybe people will like me for once if I changed." she explained, leaning against the wall. Thoughts raced through her head as the tears streamed down her face. She was tired of everything. She felt tossed onto the back burner. She felt lonely and most of all she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Aylee watched sadly as more tears appeared on Ella's face.
"You're trying too hard to be someone you don't want to be," she said softly.
She didn't feel nervous around Ella anymore. Somehow, she knew what she was going through. Nobody noticed her... that happened to her too. She remembered how she used to cry everyday before she went to sleep and called herself worthless and useless.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"I just want to be liked," Ella whispered. She felt on the verge of a breakdown. She felt she was falling deep into a black abyss and there was no reason to try to get out. She felt herself down-spiraling, going out of control.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Aylee knew that Ella didn't know what she was doing.
"Everyone will like you..." she pointed out. "But you won't. Everyone likes you because you are yourself... nothing else."
She wanted Ella to understand her.
"Look at me," Aylee said. "What do you see? A stuttering dork... Do I change it? No... I am being myself. That's what you should do. You shouldn't try to be something you don't want to be."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Ella looked up at the girl and for the first time she noticed how young she was. "You're not a dork." she replied. "It's a little too lat now, isn't it?" Ella finished sighing. She knew deep down inside, everyone would be mad now and most likely call her names.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 pm

"Believe me, I am," Aylee grinned, trying to brighten up the mood. When she realized she had failed, she tried to think of something to make Ella feel better. Then she figured out that she might as well know what happened.
"Why did you do it anyway?" she asked. "You are liked... you have lots of friends. What... changed?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 pm

"I don't have a lot of friends." Ella said dryly. "They're all being taken by Shah and my sister and I just don't know what to do anymore." Ella picked at the hem of her robe, feeling like a disappointment to her family and Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Aylee tried to hold back her tears. She understood how Ella felt. She brushed away a few hairs that were in front of her eyes and tried to think.
"I'm your friend, aren't I?" she finally said, hoping to make Ella feel better.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:54 pm

"I 'spose, but I don't even know your name." Ella replied, almost accidentally speaking in French. All of a sudden, he felt bad for being mean to Shah and Elita and everyone else she'd ever been mean to. Years of bad memories came flooding back to her.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 pm

"I'm Aylee," she said. "I'm one of the journalists for the school newspaper?"
Then she looked at all the hair on the floor. Slowly, she stood up and started to pick it up. Aylee crossed towards a cubicle, threw it into the toilet and flushed. Sighing, she walked back over to Ella.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Ella instantly recognized her as the newest journalist. She watched as Aylee picked up all the hair and discarded it. "You didn't have to do that." Ella said as she stood up and looked in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 pm

"Well, you won't need it now," Aylee replied.
She watched as Ella looked at herself in the mirror. She had literally no idea what to do. What should she do?
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm

"I know I won't need it." Ella said as she packed everything back up in her purse before throwing it to the floor and sitting on the sink. The young girl looked to be in Ravenclaw, and no doubt was a first year.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Aylee rested her back on the wall, opposite of Ella. She had no idea what to say as they stood there in silence.
"Your sister is Ellie, right?" she asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yep, Ellie, the one who claims to be a seer though I'm not believing it." Ella said as she thought about her own special gift.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Aylee was unsure if she should ask what she wanted dearly to know. Should she? No. But I want to know...
"Why did you hurt her?" she blurted out before she could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Ella thought for a bit. "Because, our mother and father would most likely be alive still if she wouldn't have been born." she replied slowly, waiting for any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm

"Why would she be the reason that your parents are dead?" Aylee bit her lip, trying not to reveal that she knew their secret.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 pm

"Because, our grandparents were death eaters and killed them for having children that weren't going to turned to the dark side. They also hated the fact that our parents never turned. They were fine with just me but once Elita was born, it sent them on a rampage.Our grandmother is a seer and can foresee both of our futures." Ella explained.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm

"So what are you and Ellie going to do?" asked Aylee, unable to hold it in. "If you are orphans, where will you two go after the end of the term?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

"Well, Elita's most likely being adopted by Professor Vega, she never knew our mother so Professor Vega is the closest thing she has, but me, I'm not sure. I may find my grandparents and live with them." Ella shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Aylee felt calmer about the fact that Ellie was going to be adopted but not that Ella was going to live with her grandparents.
"But then they'll turn you over to the Dark Side!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Ella shrugged. She didn't really care at this point. "There's also the chance that they're not even alive anymore." she gulped back the thought that they really were orphans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change in Appearance [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next