Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Job Application- HHoN Journalist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Job Application- HHoN Journalist Empty
PostSubject: Job Application- HHoN Journalist   Job Application- HHoN Journalist EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Your Name: Aylee Walters

Your Character Age: 11

Jobs you are applying for: Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News Journalist

Any experience in this field: Not really

Why you have chosen this job: Because I love to write a lot.

How active you are on the forum? Every day

Why do you think you deserve this job? I am reliable and determined.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon and most students were outside, playing a game or reading a book. But Aylee was sitting down at a table in the Ravenclaw common room, finishing up some of her homework. Suddenly, a Ravenclaw girl walked up to her. Aylee looked up to see what was wrong.
“Excuse me, are you Aylee?” the girl asked.
“Yes,” Aylee replied slowly.
“Well, I am supposed to inform you,” said the girl. “That you have been accepted into the Hogwarts Hippogriff o’ News. Ella Fontayne, the girl who runs the paper, would like to meet you tomorrow.”
“Thank you!” exclaimed Aylee.
The girl told her when and where to go and then left. After she was done with her homework, Aylee hurriedly packed up her things and walked up to the girls’ dormitory.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day found Aylee walking through a confusing pattern of corridors, trying to find the particular room. She was super happy that she got the job as she loved writing and was actually interested in journalism. That morning she was too excited to realize that she was trying on her robes from the wrong end.
Trying to be serious, Aylee concentrated of finding her way around. If she didn’t hurry up, she would be definitely late. After a few minutes, she found the room. Still not certain if she was at the right place or not, Aylee slowly raised her hand and knocked. A small “Come in!” was heard from inside so she opened the door and poked her head in.
“Are you Aylee?” asked a girl as she stood up and walked over to her.
“Yes,” Aylee replied slowly.
“Come inside!” the girl motioned her inside. “I’m Ella!”
Aylee nodded as she sat down at the nearest chair, listening to Ella explain what she had to do. When she was done, Ella handed her a small notebook and a quill.
“To write,” she said.
Aylee nodded and said a quick “Goodbye” before exiting the room. After she left, she smiled and looked down at her new notebook. I got the job! Aylee pocketed it and sighed as soon as she realized that she now had to get out of the confusing pattern of corridors.

You have been accepted as a Hogwarts Hippogriff O' News Journalist
Back to top Go down

Job Application- HHoN Journalist
Page 1 of 1