Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist Empty
PostSubject: Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist   Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist JobApplication_zps5325087f

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist 19s5f8

Full Name: Evan Williams

Position: DP journalist

Education: Hogwarts dropout

Qualifications: Several years of working for Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News

Activity: Several posts per week

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist Nbt8xd

Evan Williams wrote:
Hello dear readers!

I gladly announce you that your favorite newspaper, Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News, has changed dramatically! More interesting articles, better illustrations, and, the most important, new employee! The the first two points are the result of the third.

Evan Williams, the master of drawing and writing, agreed to work with this newspaper. And this glorious for HHoN event obviously deserves an article, because it's definitely the most important event for the newspaper since its foundation. The age of HHoN glory begins, and you, dear readers, are going to witness it!

Illustration:

Last edited by Evan Williams on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist   Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:27 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

Evan Williams - the Daily Prophet Journalist
Page 1 of 1