Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:09 am

Sévérine dashed into the room, "Sorry, Professor! I got lost..." she said, avoiding the professor's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:48 pm

“Lee, you did it!” she hugged her best friend and giggled. “Way to go. I knew you could do it. And you doubted yourself.” She poked Lee playfully and smiled at her. “So what do we do now?” She asked as she sat back down in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Aylee smiled and poked Sydney back. Giggling, she put her wand on the table.
"I don't know," she shrugged. "Better wait for the Professor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Leah looked at Auden, "I can g-go first... Lumos Solem." A tiny bright light appeared at the tip of her wand. It wasn't quite as big of a light as some other people's but Leah was feeling extremely proud of herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:53 pm

" I can g-go first.." Leah replied.
Leah said the spell ad a tiny bright light came out of her wand. Auden looked at Leah, "Good job Leah."
It was Auden's turn now. She hoped she will do it correctly. Auden pointed her wand, "Lumos Solem." Right afar saying it, a bright light came out of her wand. She did it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Sydney started messing around with her wand, saying silly words that sounded like spells, but she knew weren’t. She decided to continue working on the spell, “Lumos Maxima.” Her wand emitted a burst of light that she quickly put out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)   Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Two - Lumos Solem and Lumos Maxima (Year I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2