Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job Empty
PostSubject: Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job   Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:00 am

Your Full Name: Selene Vega

School where you graduated: Hogwarts-Slytherin House

Subject you are applying for: History of Magic-Only Temporary according to Wade Malfoy

Why do you want to become a professor?
I already have the position of Care of Magical Creatures professor and I've always loved teaching.

Why you have chosen this subject?
I like History, and given that it's a necessary course for every year, I'm willing to take on the subject until a new HoM Professor comes along.

Have you applied for any professions yet?
Yes, I'm the Professor for Care of Magical Creatures

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field?
Not in History of Magic, but in Care of Magical Creatures.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

The curtains were opened as Selene entered the History of Magic classroom. This was only a temporary job, but she wanted to get the most out of it. Until a few days later, she was unsure of how to teach the subject, however, after a few books on the History of Hogwarts and the various people she had talked to for resources and opinions, she decided to begin the first lesson for the First Years on the Gargoyle Strike of 1911.

Walking up to the board, she wrote:

The Gargoyle Strike of 1911
Why is it important?

Then, she waited for the students to start walking in and once they were all present, she began by informing them that it was only a temporary job for her, and that she would still teach her Care of Magical Creatures first.

“Welcome to History of Magic. As most of you know, I’m Professor Vega, and my main subject of teaching is Care of Magical Creatures. Professor Clark had to step away from his job for some time, and we’re not sure if he’ll be back in time. I am here only to fill in for some time until the school hires a better, more experienced professor for this subject.” She looked around to make sure that they were all ready to began the lesson then pointed at the board.
“Can anyone tell me what a gargoyle is and what they are used for?” she asked in a soft voice as one student raised her hand quickly.
“A gargoyle refers to carved statues that have a really ugly appearance and are used mostly for decoration around the castle, although, in some cases such as the Phoenix gargoyle in the Headmaster’s office, it’s used for safety.” The girl said.

“Very nice, Miss Patel. Five points for your house.” She said, congratulating the student.
“Now, the Gargoyle strike, is, as you may have already guessed, a strike made by the wildcat gargoyles back in 1911. They were winning, at some point…” she said.

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new History of Magic Professor. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Selene Vega-HoM [Temporary] Job
Page 1 of 1