Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Professor App]- Selene Vega

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Professor App]- Selene Vega Empty
PostSubject: [Professor App]- Selene Vega   [Professor App]- Selene Vega EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am

Your Full Name: Selene Vega

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Care of Magical Creatures

Why do you want to become a professor? I just love teaching.

Why you have chosen this subject? I have a deep love for animals and to be able to spend my days teaching young kids about these magnificent creatures would be a pleasure.

Have you applied for any professions yet? No

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Of course.

Do you have any previous experience in this field? No.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

She took a look around her classroom.
It looks lovely, she thought with a smile.
At that moment, Selene knew she was ready to start her first lesson as a Hogwarts Professor. She had been waiting for this moment for so long. To finally have her own classroom, even if most of the time class would be spent outside, and to spread her love of animals to such young, curious minds. As she waited for her students to arrive, she got everything ready. Today, she would take her students to the forest, where she would realese some Flobberworns and teach them about what they trully were. Once all her students were in, they headed towards the forest. As they approached the edge of the Forbidden Forest, she noticed a couple of her students were somewhat anxious to be so close to it, but she reassured them that they had permission and that she would protect everyone from any sort of harm.
She gave them all a warm smile and finally started class.
"Hello, my name is Selene , but to you, I am Professor Vega."
She waited for some sort of reaction, and then continues, "I was placed in Slytherin during my wonderful years at Hogwarts, however, that does not mean I favor those who now belong to my former House." she paced herself in front of them, paying attention to their facial traits, trying to memorize everyone. "As you can see, I am very much in love with nature, which is why I chose to be a Professor, and to teach at such a great school is one of the best accomplishments I have been honored with." She stopped, "On another subject, I am aware that most of you have not been in the forest, maybe except for detention, but other than that, you should not have been here before. Back to the lesson," she continued to pace around, "I would like to start off by asking you all to introduce yourselves. I will need your full name, your house and just a little bit about you. Like I have just done. You," she pointed to one of the boys in the front, "start."
One by one, her students introduced.
"Very well. Let's begin." She threw the bucket she was carrying onto the grass, and a dozen flobberworms came out. SHe heard a couple squeals coming from some girls in the front, but she managed to continue the class.

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Care of Magical Creatures Professor. A private message was sent to you with all the details. Welcome to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

[Professor App]- Selene Vega
Page 1 of 1