Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 am

Leo stood at the Entrance Hall, wearing every-day jeans and a black shirt, and grey jacket. It was a still a bit cold, but not cold enough for him. He took out a list of the Mentors' names and revised it again as he waited for each of them to arrive.

Wade Malfoy
Aurora Finnigan
Spencer Quinn
Taison Delacour

As he read over the first name, he couldn't help but feel nostalgic. This was going to be an awkward situation for him, but this was also his job, and this were the people that had been chosen. Trying to shake the feeling away, he looked up at the sky. It was clear and it seemed that what he had planned for the Miss Rosier's tour would be possible. He looked over his shoulder quickly to check if anyone was coming, and was surprised to the shadow forming at the other end. He patiently waited to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 am

OOC: I'm just going to reuse the entrance post that I had originally written for the other RP in the Entrance Hall. :3

The skies were bright blue and seemingly translucent; the sun cast down rays of warmth upon the lands below, causing mounds of snow to gradually melt, dissipating into mere puddles of water. Aurelia sauntered out of the Hogwarts Express on a rickety old cobblestone path that gradually became clean and embellished, as she neared the grand entrance. Her hood was down, revealing her bright, glimmering azure orbs and her mahogany hair. As she glanced around her surroundings, she noticed a crowd of students milling about the area around the Entrance Hall. Some of them walked by themselves, their gazes averted, while others moved in groups, chattering incessantly as they pattered along the cobblestone path. It was evident that they were all acquainted with each other, and were frieinds. With a quick shake of her mahogany mane, Aurelia cleared her head of these thoughts, turning her attention back towards the man who stood before the grand entrance. He was, presumably, the one in charge of her personalized Hogwarts tour, and she was determined to hear every word that he had to say. "Hello," she murmured, as she drew nearer to him, "I'm Aurelia Rosier, sir, and I've come for my personalized tour of Hogwarts," she stated, a small smile gracing her features, as she glanced around her surroundings with interest.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 am

As soon as he'd heard of this task, Wade set off to meet the caretaker and the student who this whole tour was designed for. Upon arriving, he noticed a man he'd seen at the Christmas Party, the one that seemed a little too weird to him. Ignoring the thought, he walked closer to him and discovered that a girl was already with him. She was young, a bit younger than himself, and seemed to be thoroughly interested in her surroundings. Wade walked up to both of them with a smile on his face.
"Sir, I'm here to be the Slytherin Mentor." he said to the caretaker. Turning to the girl, he said, "Hi, I'm Wade Malfoy. A Slytherin." he said as he pointed proudly to the Slytherin crest on his sweater. "You must be Aurelia Rosier." he smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:05 am

Taison was much surprised that he was chosen as he was still pretty new as well. He rushed down to the entrance hall. He saw a Slytherin boy and a young girl there. They both looked to be about his age. He slowly approached them and as he did so he saw the caretaker who he noticed at the party. He nodded his head in his direction acknowledging him and then resumed walking towards the two students. "Hi I'm Taison." he paused and pointed at the Badger crest on his robes, "I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm kind of new here too." He smiled waiting for them to introduce themselves. he was way too excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:46 am

The smile on her scarlet lips widened at the sight of the two mentors that had been chosen for her personalized tour. Aurelia's gaze flickered first from Wade, and then to Taison, as she eyed the badges that had been crested upon their robes. "Hello Wade! Hello Taison!" she exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement. "Thank you so much for coming out here today," she murmured, her cheeks beginning to heat up to an endearing, pink color, as she extended a hand to both of the boys to shake. "It really means a lot to me," she continued, before falling silent once more. She turned her attention to the caretaker, an inquisitive look upon her delicate features. "What's on the schedule for today, sir?" she inquired politely, wondering where their first stop for the day would be. The grounds of Hogwarts seemed incredibly mysterious, teeming with endless possibilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 am

Spencer strolled to the Entrance Hall, somewhat surprised he was chosen for this Spencer strolled to the Entrance Hall, somewhat surprised he was chosen for this job. He had barely arrived here, and there were other Gryffindors that would have been better off doing this task, since they had been here longer. However, he was kind of glad he was chosen, given some responsibility for once. And who knows? Maybe he would pull it off.

Fake it till you make it, Spence, he told himself. So puffing out his chest, he strutted toward the cluster of students (and one that looked a little young to be a student yet), as well as the caretaker. and cleared his throat to announce his presence.

“Sup? Gryffindor tour guide here.” Spencer announced. “Hey, Taison! Malfoy.” He acknowledged the Slytherin more reluctantly than he did the Hufflepuff. He had gotten the feeling Wade didn't like him much at the party.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:04 am

Aurelia turned at the sound of yet another voice, and she immediately directed her gaze towards the boy that had just arrived at the Entrance Hall. She hardly needed to guess which house he was representing, for the way he carried himself made him a dead-ringer for Gryffindor. Brushing a stray strand of her mahogany hair away from her forehead, she glanced back at the boy with a look of curiosity and interest. The way he acknowledged Wade made it seem as though they weren't on the best of terms; it was as though he was reluctant to acknowledge Wade's presence. She decided not to ask the two about the issue, deciding to save it for a later time, when she became better acquainted with the two. "Hello there! I'm Aurelia," she stated, a small smile gracing her delicate features, as her vibrant, azure eyes gazed into his. She extended a hand towards him--a sign of greeting and friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 am

Stepping out of the doors of the castle, Aurora felt the warm sun land on her face, warming her instantly. Aurora smiled leisurely. Then her eyes rested on the small cluster of people just down the stairs. Four smaller figures and one taller. I hope I'm not late, she thought as she hurried to meet them.

Most of the students she didn't know, except for Wade. Aurora smiled at him, then noticed the girl without a crest on her robes. It was the girl from the Christmas party with the stunning azure eyes. "Hi," she said. "I'm Aurora Finnigan. Ravenclaw House." She didn't know what else to say. She wasn't exactly sure what she was expected to do (frankly, the caretaker scared her,) so she waited for the girl's response, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Aurelia's azure eyes widened at the sight of the fourth and last mentor--she was the one who had been eyeing her, when she had first entered the party. "Hello Aurora, I'm Aurelia Rosier. It's nice to meet you," she stated, extending her hand warmly to shake hers. After a momentary lapse in conversation, Aurelia cleared her throat, attempting to break the awkward silence, as she turned back towards Aurora. "I think I've seen you before somewhere," she murmured, a small smile gracing her features, as she spoke. "Was it the Christmas party?" asked the girl, hoping that the subject would catch the attention of the others around her. She was certain that everyone had been there and had enjoyed themselves, and she was secretly hoping that it would help to diffuse some of the tension she felt between the students there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Aurora shook with Aurelia, hoping that she wouldn't be recognized from the party. Unfortunately, she was. "I did see you at the Christmas party," she whispered back. "I hope I wasn't being rude, but you have really pretty eyes."

The moment the thought left her lips, Aurora regretted it. Pretty eyes? Well, they were pretty, but something about them made Aurora wary. Perhaps it was just the atmosphere, which seemed laden with tension. The whole gathering of houses was strange enough already, and Aurora felt that her comment made it even more awkward.

Shaking herself mentally, Aurora smiled. Aurelia seemed nice, and Aurora didn't want to leave any bad impressions.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Pretty eyes? A bewildered expression crossed Aurelia's features, as she laughed in delight at the compliment. "Thank you," she stated, beaming happily, "And no, it wasn't rude. I mean, since I was new here and all, I'm glad that someone noticed my presence." Upon arriving at the Christmas Party, she had expected to go unnoticed; after all, she was the newcomer at the scene. To her surprise, however, she had been approached by various people, who introduced themselves to her, and carried out a conversation with her.

With a quick shake of her head, she cleared her mind of such thoughts, azure eyes quickly raking over the other three boys, as she sidled over to Aurora.
"Is it just for me, or uh...is there some kind of rivalry going on between the two?" whispered the girl, her voice low enough so that the others, apart from Aurora, around her couldn't possibly hear. Her eyes quickly flashed from Wade to Spencer, before she glanced back at Aurora. Aurelia had a feeling that the girl could also sense the tangible tension in the atmosphere, and she was hoping that she might have an explanation for it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 am

When Taison appeared, Wade simply smiled at him. Then, Spencer Quinn decided to show up. Wade knew he'd been chosen also, but he honestly would have preferred Shah or even Daisee, even if he didn't know her that well.
"Quinn."Wade replied to the boy's greeting. It was when Aurora walked in that he felt more comfortable; he knew her best of all. Wade returned Aurora's smile and set off to ask the Caretaker, "Are we starting soon, sir?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 am

Aurora frowned in response to Aurelia's question. "I don't know," she answered. "I haven't actually met the Gryffindor kid yet, I was in the hospital wing. But it does seem like there's some sort of bad blood there." As she said this, Wade greeted Spencer Quinn icily, then asked the caretaker if it was time to leave. Relaxing, Aurora thought that maybe the atmosphere would clear up once they got going. She didn't really want to stand around letting people's emotions boil up into a storm cloud, because if it erupted... Aurora didn't know what exactly would happen, but she had a feeling it would be something bad.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Wade's approach had left him a bit startled, but Leo decided it was the best for all for him to not show any emotion about it.
"Yes, Mister Malfoy." He replied simply, the words stinging his tongue as he spoke them. Suddenly, Leo turned to the other students.
"Alright, kids." he began, "As you have all been introduced to Miss Rosier, I will skip that part. First of all, I want to thank the Mentors for coming. Next," he pulled out his wand and six lunchboxes, one map, five chocolate frogs, four instruction parchments, and six drinks appeared next to him.
"Each should take one lunch, one dessert, and one drink. The map is for Miss Rosier, and the instruction parchments are for each of the Mentors." He moved aside as the kids took their stuff, and then spoke again, "Now, we will begin with the Great Hall, and there is a schedule attached to the instructions. Each Mentor is responsible for the certain tasks described in the parchments."

FOR MENTORS

Slytherin-> Wade Malfoy
Ravenclaw-> Aurora Finnigan
Gryffindor-> Spencer Quinn
Hufflepuff-> Taison Delacour

First of all, let me thank you for accepting this responsibility. Now, two of you are very well acquinted with the Castle and its grounds, the other two are still relatively new. Do not let this be a problem. I trust that you will be able to carry out this task.
Miss Finnigan, you are in charge of explaining to Miss Rosier about the classes you are currently taking, the Professors, and the overall estate of the academic program.
Mister Delacour, you are in charge of explaining a little about the general rules of the school that Mrs. Torres has just posted. Make sure Miss Roseir understands them well.
Mister Malfoy and Mister Quinn are in charge of the sports and social part of this tour. You will explain to Miss Rosier about the basics of Quidditch games here at Hogwarts, the Flying Lessons, the many clubs and whatnot.
All of you are required to teach Miss Rosier about your respective houses. For example, you could talk about the founding Fathers, or the main characteristics that define your house. Ex: Gryffindor=Courage and Bravery.

The schedule for the tour is as follows:
* We all meet at the Entrance Hall.
* Great Hall
* various corridors
* Professor's hallway
* Dungeons
* Kitchens
* Hospital Wing
* Middle Courtyard
* brief stop at the Lavatories
* Trophy Room
* Gryffindor Tower
* Ravenclaw Tower
* Headmaster Tower
LUNCH BREAK
*Quidditch Pitch (Here you will all be allowed to have a quick game and stop for rest and play if you so desire)
* Stone Bridge
* Stone Circle
* Forbidden Forest (Here, we will be joined by Professor Vega, given that she is the one who will verify that no student decides to wander and make decisions if it happens. Besides, she also has to be there for protection or something like that.)
* Gardens
* Gamekeeper's Hut
* Clock Tower
* Owlery
* Great Hall (In which you will all be joining your respective houses for dinner if you choose to)

The points for your task will be added as soon as the tour is finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:09 am

Spencer gave his trademark grin to the girl as she greeting him. "Hey, the name's Spencer. You have really pretty eyes, as the other girl said." He was being sincere for once. She did have stunning eyes.

Spencer smirked as Wade greeted him even more icily than he did. His instincts were right, then. Wade didn't like him much. Spencer rolled his eyes. He was going to have to remember to cry about it later.

As the caretaker gave them their instructions, he perked up. This wasn't going to be so bad at all. "Are we waiting for anyone else sir, or are we just showing around Aurelia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Talk about the classes and houses. Well, that shouldn't be too hard, Aurora thought. As she waited for further instructions, she noticed that Spencer Quinn and Wade seemed to be unhappy about their pairing together. She thought that the caretaker could have at least given them separate assignments, but it was his tour, really.

Sidling closer to Aurelia, Aurora asked, softly, "Are you nervous at all? I know I was scared when I first got here." She didn't want to sound imposing, but she figured the best way to make friends was to get to know them first.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult
Aurelia Rosier

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Aurelia gnawed gently on her bottom lip, as she listened to Aurora’s response to her question. Evidently, she wasn’t the only one who noticed the tension in the atmosphere and the icy relationship between Spencer and Wade. “Hopefully everything will be alright.” With a small shrug of her shoulders, she offered Aurora a tentative smile, before turning her attention over to Spencer. You have really pretty eyes, as the other girl said. Her pale complexion flushed with color, as a soft, endearing pink color began to spread across her cheeks. His compliment seemed sincere enough, unlike the other remarks he had made earlier to the Slytherin boy. “Thanks,” she stated, laughing softly, as her azure eyes twinkled with amusement. She’d never gotten so many compliments about her eyes—sure, there would be the occasional person who would stop and give her a second glance, but nothing more than that.

Aurelia listened attentively as the caretaker gave them instructions about the tour. Spencer’s next statement surprised her, as he inquired whether they were waiting for anyone else. Surely it was just the four students from each house, along with the caretaker. Arching a brow in surprise, she turned her attention back to the caretaker, awaiting his response.

OOC: Oops, sorry. I didn't notice your post on this page, Aurora. I guess I'll just do a double post, once I get the time. xD :OOC
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 am

"No, Mister Quinn. This is Miss Rosier's own tour." Turning to the rest of the students, he said, "Are we all ready?" and as they all gave him a sign that meant they were ready, he began to walk towards the Great Hall.
"Follow me."

OOC: We will actually move around. It will be almost the same title so look for it in the great hall.:OOC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall   Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

Personalized Tour [Aurelia Rosier]-The Entrance Hall
Page 1 of 1