Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Defending Wade EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Defending Wade EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Defending Wade EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Defending Wade EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Defending Wade EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Defending Wade EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Defending Wade EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Defending Wade EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Defending Wade EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Defending Wade EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Defending Wade EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Defending Wade EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Defending Wade EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Defending Wade EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Defending Wade EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Defending Wade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:12 am

Selene was furious. The thought of someone hurting a boy with the Crutiatus was too much for her.Her dark wavy hair resembled dark flames as she walked through the hallways and her eyes were coated with a thick layer of anger and hurt. Ever since her parents' divorce, she hadn't felt an anger as strong as this, and she was worried about what would happen to her for not controlling it. This man had used a curse on a student, there was nothing that would stop him from using one of her too. As she darted towards the cold office, with long, hard steps, she found the door that she had been looking for. Without hesitation, she walked into the man's office and instantly felt a shiver run down her body. Putting her fear aside, she chanted, "Everte Statum"; her voice fiery and warm, and aimed toward the only man in the room.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm

James was very calmly sitting at his desk when someone came in bursting to the door and shouted a spell at James that hit him in the chest, causing him fall to the ground.. but with his fast reflexes he got hold of his wand before he fell.. and quickly got up again, he's been a vampire since he was a kid, he knows how to control himself and when to act and pain did not effect him at all.. "The hell was that about!" he said furiously to the stupid woman who actually dared use a spell on him.

Last edited by James Wayne on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

((Are you serious...? What kind of rpg is this?))
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 am

His harsh words were only added to the fire in Selene's eyes.
"You foul, little..." she trailed off, aware that her choice of words would most likely get her in trouble. As she walked towards the desk, she said, "Levicorpus", aiming towards Wayne, waiting for him to hand upside down. She wanted to hurt him, she wanted to show him what it was like for an 11-year-old to be curse, she wanted him to scream in pain. But she was better than that. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing her weaknesses, and she sure wasn't going to let him win.
"This is for hurting him." she said softly but loud enough for Wayne to hear her. "Everte Statum" she said again, waiting, this time, for the man to be thrown backwards.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 pm

((ppsh ok let me finish this rpt first))

((Oh btw rpt means role playing thread because this site is obvioisly full of amateur roleplayers))

((And this new generation 2 year olds know bad words already, it's really not a big deal, this is the only rpg I've seen that is so amateur and undeveloped))

James was levitated and hit with another spell, instantly he thought I should kill her now.. bite her..haven't had fresh blood in some time... his mouth curled and exclaimed "Finite".. gaining balance quickly, he shouted "Sectusempra!" a spell to cause blood to gush everywhere, with his perfect vision.. not including seight and hearing.. the spell has to hit her.. if not, I will drink her blood and kill her.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 am

A spell hit Selene so hard that it slit her skin. She laid on the floor, bleeding from cuts she didn't know she'd had, and it was an intense stinging; the type that come with paper cuts. Except these paper cuts were too deep and too strong. She could feel herself slipping away, but wasn't sure if she was dying of fainting. As slowly as she could, she prayed for help. Her lips moving softly, she thought of Wade and what James had done to him. It was unfair, and she was sad that she didn't get to avenge his pain. She loved the boy, and it surprised her to think that. She really cared for him; he was like a son to her.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:30 am

James glared at the blood with joy. "Filthy mudblood. How dare you curse me! I am giving you this chance to walk away or you will regret you ever lived!" he said ironically.. if he bit her, she'd die, and then come back to life as a vampire.. if James wanted her to.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 am

Mudblood? Selene thought, taking in as much air as she could and spoke with a frail voice "How...can you say...that about me? I'm not...the one with...a muggle parent." She knew he was a half-blood, and it didn't make sense for him to call her a mudblood. She was a pure-blood, but she doubted he knew that. She also didn't know how he got the cursing thing from, she had never cursed him. She had only attacked him.

OOC: James is a vampire and a wizard? Cool Smile
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:13 am

"Get out!" James yelled, now he was really getting angry, his sharp teeths itching to bite her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
Activity: Adult

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:28 am

Ashton can't take it anymore. The two of them are yelling at each other and casting spells around. He can't decide whether to go inside or stay away from the two's business. Then, after Wayne casted a spell on her, he noticed that blood had splattered. He thought that this thing is a serious one and someone needs help. He entered the room and looked at the two of them who are both in a mess. "What is happening?"Looking at the two of them, especially Wayne, Ashton noticed his slight change in appearance, especially his long fangs. Ashton made a suspicion, but he didn't dare asked.

He helped Vega stand up by putting her arms over his shoulders while carefully tilting her to the right direction. She doesn't seem that she was fine after being hit by the curse. Ashton knew that he wanted to hit Wayne, too, knowing that no man should treat a woman like that, even if the thing that a woman did was unforgivable. But he also knew that he was in no place to do it to him, since he had no right to be there in the first place and he had no idea what was happening.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 pm

((Really hat to meddle in rp?))

Ah, great.. another one of them. "Nothing at all. I suggest you leave now as well." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 am

OOC: He wasn't meddling. I asked him to get involved so deal with it.

Get out? How am I supposed to stand up and leave if I'm bleeding too much? She asked herself as the man's logic didn't make sense at all. As she lay on the floor, still bleeding, Selene heard footsteps which then turned into Ashton Clark's deep voice. Suddenly she felt a wave of relief pass through her. He would know what to do; he would help her. She knew he wasn't like Wayne. As Ashton helped her up, she caught a glimpse of Wayne's face. It was...different. Still weak from the loss of blood, her head went back and she couldn't see the man's face anymore.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 am

((Braaa calm down and take a joke))

((So you're going to make a paragraph and not give any speech, what I've wanted to say I've said.. soooo...))

"Care of magical creatures professor and history of magic professor? Surely you two must know what happens when you mess with a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 am

OOC: If Selene was hit with Sectumsempra, and obviously lost blood, I don't think she is in any position to talk?

Vampire? Selene thought, forcing her head to come back up. It was then that she saw what Wayne was talking about. His expression was different; but what caught her eye were the long fangs that showed what he really was. She flinched at the sight, scared of what would happen next.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:39 am

James' teeth were itching to bite her, his fangs sharp and ready to too... "I could do it you know. Not so bad, just die and then come back to life if I want you to. Being a vampire is pretty good and you learn to control yourself." he smirked darkly. "Or I can bite Wade?" he said after consideration, "Your or Wade.. my teeth have been waiting to suck the fresh blood of a kid."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 am

As she heard Wade's name coming from the man's lips, she became even more furious.
"How....dare you?" she said, gathering as much strength as she could. "He's just...a boy" Anger was clear in her eyes, but she didn't have the strength to fight him. "I would rather...you killed me...but leave....Wade alone." she said, and the tears were running down her cheek now. She didn't exactly know why, but she knew she was in pain. "Just...leave him...alone."
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:53 am

"I'm afraid I can't let you leave just yet without either drinking your blood or erasing your memory. Which one is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:27 am

"I don't think any of those choices would be applicable to her situation," Ashton interrupted the guy. "I don't care what happened to the two of you but I think you are becoming unreasonable with your actions. Though I think I am sure now that I won't let you pass through me just to get to her, or even Mr. Malfoy." Ashton knows that the guy might be a powerful opponent to beat but he knows that he is also not an ordinary wizard to face.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 am

"I think you'd be the first." he said to the professor. Gripping his wand hard, so hard resisting not to.. launching himself, James attacked Ashton, hoping to push him to the ground, fighting back his defense.

Last edited by James Wayne on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 am

Ashton was forced to lay back into the floor, letting go off Vega again, being as weak as she probably can. Wayne's mouth was near his neck now, ready to bite and share his vampire genes onto him. While thinking on what to do about it, he had flashbacks about his past, especially his filthy father.

With all his strength, Ashton fought back against Wayne, freeing himself once again. Not minding on where the guy fell his back, Ashton stood to his feet, making sure that he was not stepping on Vega, who was still lying on the floor but aware on what was happening. Ashton took his wand, which was placed inside his robe and pointed it directly to the guy. Without any incantation, he waved it with force towards Wayne. Suddenly, a green light went of the wood and made Wayne unconscious. Being alert on what was happening around, Ashton immediately grabbed Vega onto her feet and went away from the vicinity of the vampire towards the History of Magic room.
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 am

((Way to god-mod, damn.. counting it not valid that's a wayy too severe godmod there... see the way to rp is not to write 'he was made unconscious' that's really god-modding u cant do that, u could've said 'Ashton struck a green light from his wand hoping to make Wayne unconscience'.. ))

A green light hit James knocking him down.. deciding to give it up, he got his wand up high and shouted "Sectusempra!" hoping to hit him square in the chest. Before giving him a chance to do anything back, James stood and a black vapor emerged from his head and flew him off headed to the window, breaking the glass and fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 am

OOC: Yes, that's right. Way to accuse that I am god modding. I think you, knocking me down, can also be considered as god modding. You see, not all the characters that you are controlling are great, magnificent, or even powerful. You have to accept the fact that some characters can resist you attacking them. I think that it is also god modding, you assuming that I will turn into a vampire. I think THAT is severe god modding. You could've asked me to turn into one, but instead, you knew it, as if you are writing my character's future too. Here is a piece of advice: control your own characters, not other people's. This is my account not yours. Now, don't expect me to always be acting and role playing in your favor.

By the way, grammar, at least basic grammar, is also considered as a MUST here. If you are not aware of it, the punctuation marks period and open and close parentheses are used only at least once in a whole sentence.
Post things that will make your character and you yourself respectable. :OOC
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 am

((When I write that I am striking a spell i write 'hopefully hit him' not godmoding and I was waiting for u to fight back to tell you))
Back to top Go down

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:24 am

((Oh and (( )) means OOC talking))
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm

OOC: Then, I suppose that two periods at the end of sentences also is an indication of OOC.

Alright, I think this conversation we are having is becoming hilarious. I sent you a PM. :OOC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defending Wade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Wade   Defending Wade Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending Wade
Page 1 of 1