Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Disbelief and Denial

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 am

"Yeah, he does." Lucy answered, noticing a sparkle in Ella's eyes. "Oh, hey, now that you mention Professor Wayne...ummm did you...hear about what happened between him and Professor Vega?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 am

"Actually, I did. It happened right after Wade's detention. He almost put me in detention too. Honestly, I was hoping he would so maybe nothing bad would happen to Wade. He's really got something against him." Ella was so glad they were in the girls lavatory still.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 am

"I know. I feel like he has something against him too. I was really angry with Professor Wayne for doing that to him. Wade was heartbroken and worried sick about Professor Vega. Although I thank her, and Professor Clark too, for standing up for my brother." Before she realized what she had said, she corrected herself, "Sorry, I meant my cousin. I just...I think of him as more of a brother. But, why do you think Professor Wayne dislikes Wade so much?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 am

Ella's face froze on the word brother. She was confused but quickly waved it off. "I'm not sure. Maybe it's because he doesn't like how you guys are the opposite of Malfoys." Ella lowered her voice, "Did you hear he's a vampire?!"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 am

Lucy saw Ella's reaction to her calling Wade her brother, but she didn't say anything else about it. "Well, we can't really help that. I mean, Wade and I were practically raised together. Just because we haven't followed Uncle Draco's footsteps yet doesn't mean we're not who we are. Besides, it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't dislike me as much. Personally, I think that's just prejudice. And yeah, I heard. I'm really sort of scared of him."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:50 am

Ella inched over to Lucy. "No need to be scared. I know for a fact, Wade wouldn't let anything happen to you. You mean too much to him. I just wish Professor Wayne would stop trying to ruin y'alls lives. It's almost as if he wants to make Wade evil."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:54 am

"I know Wade wouldn't let anything happen to me, and that's what scares me the most. He'd do anything, even cast a curse on a teacher. It's not fair and it scares me too much, because I also know that Professor Wayne would kill him in a second." she thought about the second part of Ella's words.
"If Wade turns evil...I don't know what I'd do." she admitted, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:01 am

"We won't allow him to turn. I promise." Ella smiled. She wanted to make Lucy not worry.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:06 am

"It's not that...I just...I have a feeling that Wade isn't the same as he used to be." before saying anything else, she added, "But I don't like to think about that. Let's head out now, we might be late." she said, leaving the wall and walking towards the door.
"You coming?" she asked Ella, hoping she would.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:09 am

Ella sighed, she could see Lucy wanted to talk no longer. She pushed off the wall and followed. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disbelief and Denial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Lavatories :: Girls Lavatories-
Jump to: