Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Disbelief and Denial EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Disbelief and Denial EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Disbelief and Denial EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Disbelief and Denial EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Disbelief and Denial EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Disbelief and Denial EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Disbelief and Denial EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Disbelief and Denial EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Disbelief and Denial EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Disbelief and Denial EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Disbelief and Denial EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Disbelief and Denial EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Disbelief and Denial EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Disbelief and Denial

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Disbelief and Denial Empty
PostSubject: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 am

((This is the RP between Ella and Lucy, however anyone is welcome to join in.))

Ella sat by the dusty window in the girls bathroom. She had been crying here all day. She couldn't believe what Ellie told her. She was wrong, and Ella knew it. What if I really upset Ellie though? Oh well, what do I care? She should've had been lying to me. Ella felt her face grow hot and tears started streaming down her face again. She'd skipped class for the past week and he felt bad about it but she didn't deserve to be treated like Ellie was treating her. Suddenly, Ella heard the door open and she jumped while holding her breath. "Who's there?" she called out with a stuffy, soft voice which would easily give away that she'd been crying.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:48 am

Ella's voice had startled her; she didn't expect her to be here, but at the same time, she did. Lucy knew something had been wrong with Ella.
"It's me. Lucy." Lucy's soft, child-like voice echoed through the mostly empty bathroom. As she approached her friend, she realized she had been crying. Her face was red, puffy, and a trail of tears that ran from her eyes to her neck shone with the soft light.
"I'm sorry." Lucy said, although she really wasn't sure whether she was talking about Ella's crying, or interrupting.
"Are you okay?" she finally asked after a couple seconds of awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Ella was relieved to see it was only Lucy. She quickly replied, " I'm fine." Though Lucy's face told her she knew nothing was fine. Ella sighed and retorted," No...I'm not fine, I just don't know where to begin." She kept her voice hushed because she didn't like how her voiced echoed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:15 am

Everything was visible in her face, mostly her eyes, and it made Lucy cry on the inside to see her friend like this.
"What do you mean?" she asked, unsure of how to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:10 am

"It's just - I'm sorry. I'm horrible at talking to people." Ella began, her heart sinking and tears rolling down her cheeks. "It's just what Ellie told me, and then what I told her.." her voice trailed off. She felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:51 am

"Told you what Ella?' Lucy's voice grew stronger, but not with anger.
"You're worrying me." She wasn't lying. She was genuinely bothered by the fact that Ella, one of her best friends, was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:08 am

"well.." she began. "She said, our grandparents were death eaters and they're the ones who killed our family. I called her a liar and said I didn't wanna talk to her. That's the short side of the story. I also kinda skipped classes the past few weeks." Ella hung her head and punched the mirror. Her knuckles became all bloodied and she screamed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 am

Lucy listened as Ella explained, and she couldn't help but feel bad. After all, she had been there before.
"I'm sorry, Ella" she said, but it was then that her friend punched the mirror, sending small pieces of glass in every direction. Ella's knuckles were bloody and as she screamed in frustration, Lucy screamed in terror.
She cried right then, unable to see Ella like this. Between sobs, she grabbed Ella's hand and with a small wave of her wand, she said, Episkey and watched as the small cuts on Ella's knuckles disappeared.
"Pheonix taught me that one." she informed her friend.
"Listen, Ella. I'm sorry to hear that about your family, I really am. But that's really no reason to skip class. Maybe, if you hung out with Wade and I for a while. Give yourself some time away from family problems you'd feel better." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 am

"I'm not so sure." Ella grimaced in between heaves of sobs. "It's just all too much. Sometimes I wonder, would it be better if I just followed them. What if that's all they want?!" Ella screamed and screamed. She had to let her emotions out. She banged her fists against the wall and eventually she collapsed against the wall in exhaustion. She heaved and cried. She never had been able to fully release her anger until now and it felt great.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 am

"No! You can't give them that satisfaction!" she yelled. Lucy couldn't believe Ella had just said such a thing.
"Don't you say that, Ella!"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 am

Ella had calmed down enough to get a grip on reality. She swung her arm and knocked one of the doors of the stall. "Well am I supposed to wait for them to come find me?! Do I wait til they kill me or Ellie or attack Hogwarts? Maybe I've always been meant to convert." she yelled. Ella fell to the floor in a lump and cried and shuddered. She couldn't take anymore. Why was her life crashing all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:40 am

She couldn't stand it anymore. She couldn't bear to see her friend suffer in such a way.
"Fine. Do whatever you want, Ella. I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to guide you in the right way, but you just won't listen. This doesn't affect just you. It affects Ellie too, I'm sure. And you're not thinking about that. You're only thinking about how your life sucks right now. Do I need to remind you that I've been through the same thing?" She took a breath in. "I know what it feels like to be pressured into become a Death Eater. I've been saying no ever since I found out what they were. It's very tempting, I'm not going to say it's not. To have all the power you could have? To have people obey you no matter how old you are? To have all the things you ever wanted? Who wouldn't want that? Huh?" Lucy was sure that she'd never talked to Ella this way before, and she didn't want to do it again.
"Believe me, I think you're strong enough to resist."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:18 am

Lucy's tone changed and Ella listened. She was right, she needed to realise how much it affects others and not just her. "I'm sorry Lucy. I'm trying to do everything to stay safe, to keep Ellie safe..." her voice grew very soft," Honestly, Ellie isn't even 11. She's too young to be here but I had no other choice! It's risky having her here." Ella looked up at the ceiling, "Why now? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:24 am

"I don't know why things chose to happen right now, but I wish I could tell you so you could feel better." Lucy said. She was being honest. She wanted Ella to smile and laugh again.
"Would you and Ellie like to spend Christmas with us?" she asked, suddenly remembering something Wade had asked to ask Phoenix. "I'm sure your grandparents won't know who were are or where to find you. So you'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 am

Ella never expected to be asked to leave Hogwarts. Could she really endanger them like that? "Hm, well, I'd love that. I think it'd be a great time to allow Ellie to be a proper 9 year old and it'd give us a break from everything going on. What could go wrong?" She looked at the carnage around the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 am

"She's NINE?!" Lucy asked surprised. She thought Ellie was close to being eleven. "Either way, I think it'll be good for both of you." she saw Ella glancing around the bathroom.
"We should probably clean this up." she said, as she murmured softly, Reparo, and the smashed mirrors began to rebuild themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 am

Ella nodded. "I had to do it. No one else would understand why." Ella helped Lucy clean the bathroom. "I didn't want to tell anyone because what if they send her away?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:43 am

"I don't think they could send her away?" she said, but it sounded more like a question.
"Could they? I mean, she's already in her first year and enrolled in classes. Besides, I'm pretty sure Headmaster Owens knows. He knows everything, and he wouldn't have let her in if she wasn't eleven. But maybe he understands the situation."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 am

Lucy always knew how to make her feel better. "I suppose. I don't understand how, but you're always one of the only ones who can make me feel better. Thanks Luc." Ella leaned up against the wall. "Maybe he does know and just didn't say anything..." Ella's voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:56 am

"Thank you." she said, glad to see Ella better.
"I honestly think he knows. But that's not a bad thing. If anything, it's the best thing so far."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:01 am

"Do you really think she'll be safe? I mean do we really know this Headmaster well enough to trust him?" Ella replied.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:12 am

"I don't think we know him enough, but I don't think we need to. He's shown enough kindness."
she leaned on the wall, next to Ella.
"Besides, if we don't then who are we gonna believe in?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:14 am

Lucy leaned beside the wall also."Well, I'm not sure. I haven't really learned to trust anyone yet. The only one I truly trust is Professor Vega, you and Wade." Ella shrugged. "I've been through so much, it's hard to believe in little things right now."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 am

Lucy understood what she meant.
"We should get going. I know you need to talk, but we've also got school. I miss you in classes, and so does Wade. I can tell he does."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 am

"Wade misses me?" Ella's eyes showed something. "You're right, we should get back to classes. I really hope it's not Professor Wayne's class time though." Ella said with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disbelief and Denial   Disbelief and Denial Empty

Back to top Go down

Disbelief and Denial
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Lavatories :: Girls Lavatories-
Jump to: