Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Birth of A Creature

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birth of A Creature   The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am

Coming in in the middle of things wasn't exactly the most favorite of situations Emmalynne had ever managed, but that certainly wasn't about to stop her now. Not when Professor Vega had assigned her to work with the group on the CoMC project. She just hoped that the group actually knew that she was part of it all too, since otherwise she'd have to talk to professor Vega again about doin g a different project. She was small enough that she'd been able to listen for a while, so at least she wasn't completely out of the loop. A good investigator made sure they knew what was going on before they made a move anyhow, and as things had moved to a design point, she stepped forward, pygmy puff riding her shoulder, purple fur peeking out through her dark curls.

"So we have a dragon-basilisk-snake creature? Are we still using vampires too, because that would make it more of a new creature. Because dragons and basilisks really aren't that much different, are they?," she said. They were both sort of reptiles, as far as she was concerned, except for the fact basilisks were created and not exactly born. "Are we trying to make it a scary creature, too? We could use the eyes of a basilisk, and then the fire-breathing of the dragon. Then the creature could freeze its victims and then burn them up." Plus, if it wasn't a giant creature, that would make it even more scary.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of A Creature   The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 am

After stating some suggestions to the group, finally, one of her group mates told them. "So we have a dragon-basilisk-snake creature? Are we still using vampires too, because that would make it more of a new creature. Because dragons and basilisks really aren't that much different, are they?," Emmalyne told them. She had been quiet for the past conversations. But summarizing the whole things up, she was ready to give what she thinks about the creature.

Upon hearing the word vampire, Kim's eyes widened. "Vampires? There are vampires here too?" Kim had seen a lot of movies concerning the said creature. Majority of them showed the evil side of the vampires, especially when they like to suck blood from other people, who seemed to be their preys.

"Are we trying to make it a scary creature, too? We could use the eyes of a basilisk, and then the fire-breathing of the dragon. Then the creature could freeze its victims and then burn them up," Emmalyne added. "Well, considering all the creatures that we are about to combine, I think that this will be a scary one," Kim answered the question. Kim really liked the idea of freezing and burning characteristic of it, having two opposite sides inside one body. She waited for another suggestion or even agreement to Emmalyne's proposal.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of A Creature   The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 am

"Yup." Wade informed Kim. "I've never met one, though I hardly think they're as beautiful as people portray them."
After hearing Emmalynne's explanation, he nodded in agreement. "I like it. It makes him ironic if you think about it. Fire and Ice combined into one animal."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of A Creature   The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:30 am

Shah was listening patiently. When the new girl, Emmalynne, voiced her ideas, Shah brightened up. What the girl had to say was really interesting and as Wade had said ironic too.

"I like what you're saying Emmalynne." Shah smiled at the Hufflepuff. "I'm Shah by the way." She added.

"The snake appearance sounds good, Wade." She flashed a grin at him. "So we have: the body of a dragon in the shape of a snake, the power to breathe fire and then turning it into ice. And I was thinking, how about some wings? Tiny but powerful wings. That way, as Kim said, it could fit into small holes and fly as well. What do y'all think?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of A Creature   The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am

At the thought of Shah's idea, Wade grinned. "Yeah! I like that!" he said, "It will be easier for him to also move around faster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of A Creature   The Birth of A Creature - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of A Creature
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grounds :: Clock Tower :: Clock Tower Courtyard-
Jump to: