Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Snow Angels (Zypher)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

Snow Angels (Zypher) Empty
PostSubject: Snow Angels (Zypher)   Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:15 pm

The lake wasn't exactly Sinead's favorite spot, but after having been stood up by Daniel Jerky Sinclair she found that she really didn't want anything to do with boys. And there weren't that many people at the lake. She had let him into her heart, the one thing she hadn't ever dared show anyone, and he had crushed it. Truthfully, she wasn't as upset as she had told Humphrey. She was mostly glad to have an opportunity to show her outstanding drama skills. Being related to Aoife had it's perks, among them the talent for drama. However, Sinead was not going to deny that it didn't sting, thought maybe she wouldn't say it publicly. To mostly everyone, she was glad he had stayed away because he was too weird. To herself, she wondered if maybe she hadn't been good enough for Danny. Not that it mattered, or so Sinead tried to convince herself. She never wanted to go on a date anyway.

Wearing a winter coat over her Ravenclaw skirt and swear, Sinead shuddered at the cold poking her skin through her tights. School tights were gross, but she tolerated them because they were rules. As she walked, her footsteps marked themselves on the heavy snow. It was late December, a day or two before New Year's Eve, and she was ready to go back to the warm weather. Sighing, she stopped, gazing out into the frozen waters. Maybe she should ask Humphrey to trade her ice skating lessons for skateboarding lessons. She could teach him how to use a skateboard, and he could teach her how to stand up with those pointy ice shoes. That was a good trade, Sinead thought. Her brown eyes scanned the frozen waters, nothing too interesting as there were no sea creatures to observe. This was boring beyond anything else that was also boring. She had always seen people standing by the edge of the lake, looking as if they were deciding on some life-changing choice. Sinead, on the other hand, glanced down to look at the snow.

In a moment of spontaneity, Sinead bent down and laid on the snow, her unruly dark hair spread out into a million directions. She began to move her feet and arms, making a snow angel as she looked up at the sky. Maybe there was some important life secret hidden between the clouds, but the sunset was turning the blue hues into purples and oranges, which Sinead watched from the ground. Was she actually crazy? No, she didn't think so. She was just...strange. She didn't need anyone, either, let alone Danny Sinclair. He could jump out a window and Sinead would look the other way. Well, maybe not look the other way but she would probably just hand him some Band-Aids and walk away. The snow brought her back to reality. The reality in which she was laid out across the snowy ground, the water in the snow reaching her calves. Butts. Sinead jumped up, brushing snow off her legs and arms, before glancing down to see that she had made a lopsided snow angel. Wow, she could do anything...expect a snow angel.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Snow Angels (Zypher)   Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:33 pm

School still wasn't back in session but that was fine with Zypher. He was enjoying the peace that came with not many people being there for the Christmas break. He himself had decided to stay at the school this year instead of going home for the holidays. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy it because he did. It just didn't feel the same anymore with his dad being gone and him having to spend it away from all his friends. He did however have to put up with his brothers who seemed to enjoy breaking his peace and quiet he was supposed to be getting. Today however he had told them he wouldn't be around which was true in a sense. He planned to be away from the castle as much as possible and that meant no brothers to annoy him.

After dressing up in his winter coat and wrapping his scarf around his head he made his way to the outside. He honestly hadn't figured out where he wanted to go or what he wanted to do so he just walked out the front gate and onto the grounds that surrounded the castle. He walked aimlessly for quite awhile before he sat down on a rock that faced the lake. He was looking at the sky then when he looked towards the lake he noticed that there was a girl. He watched as she stood around and then just plopped down and start making movements in the snow. He laughed a little at that. He still was getting used to snow because for most of his life he had never experienced it and then here he was surrounded by it for a few months.

He decided that he couldn't stand his brothers for another moment but he might as well say hello to the girl. Getting up he walked down the path that lead to the girl. As he was getting close to the girl he saw her jump and and brush snow from her clothes. He hair looked completely scattered. He looked down and saw that she had been trying to make an angel but well it looked like one; but one that looked disformed. He started to chuckle to himself before deciding he had better announce his presence before he startled the girl. "Hello there, don't mean to interrupt your snow involving activities but Hi! How are you?" he said shivering slightly. He hadn't really noticed how cold he was getting until now. He didn't know if he would ever get used to the cold. He wasn't used to it and living in South Africa didn't help any.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Snow Angels (Zypher)   Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:12 am

Sinead years a a low chuckle, but she didn't pay attention to it. It was probably some older student trying to take point off Ravenclaw for her being outside in the snow. It seemed like the kind if thing the Slyhterin Prefects would do. They were evil, Sinead knew, because Matthew was one of them. But the chuckle was following by a friendly, shivering voice. Huh. Looking up from her snow-brushing, Sinead saw a blond haired kid. He was probably about her age, because he didn't seem old enough to be a fifth year, but she had never seen him in any of her classes. Maybe, though, because her Hogwrats world consisted of Humphrey and Serafina, she simply hadn't noticed this boy. It was possible, though. Sinead was so used to ins

"Hi." She said flatly. She had come to the lake to be away from the male gender and here was a boy trying to make conversation. Fantastic. Snow activities? Sinead would hardly call it that. Glancing down at her mutated snow angel, Sinead shrugged. "You should wear a thicker coat if you're cold." Sinead pointed out. Though she wasn't a fan of the snow, she was smart enough to make sure she had taken the proper precautions. "I'm good. You?" Sinead said, a little awkwardly. This boy was too friendly, too friendly. She was going to have a hard time talking to him, and it seemed he wanted to make conversation. Looking around, Sinead figured they were about the only ones out in the lake. "Um...I'm Sinead O'Donnell. Third year." The whole thing was weird, but she was trying to be polite. DESPITE SHE WAS DEALING WITH A HALF-BROKEN HEART.

Obviously, Sinead had to be a great student. She was not going to be Head Girl if she kept to herself. Putting on a brighter smile, Sinead looked back at the blonde boy. "So, who are you? Sorry if I don't know. I'm not very observant during classes." There. That was good enough. That was friendly, truthful and polite. Good job, Sinead. "Anyway, I was leaving." Sinead admitted, because she didn't want to spend an entire conversation - possibly - in the freezing cold. "Want to come get something warm to drink? It's the weekend. We can ask the house elves for anything. I mean, you don't really want to spend any more time in the snow, right? At least you don't seem like it." She had never been one to wait for an answer, she was a leader and not a follower, so Sinead started walking toward the castle, only looking back once to make sure he was following. He had to follow. He looked like he was going to die from the cold at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Snow Angels (Zypher)   Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Zypher saw the girl fully and he was speechless. She was quite beautiful. Her voice was even more beautiful but that wasn't what he was here for and after shaking his head for a second he replied to her. "Well I am not used to the cold. You'd think that after two years I would but I'm still not." he said shivering a bit more. Pulling his arms in closer he shuffed his feet. "Other then the cold I am doing fine. Just came out to spend some alone time without my brothers and I saw you and figured I would say hi to you." he said looking down once again to her deformed snow angel. He felt like there was an awkwardness to this conversation and it was coming from her. Was she being shy or something. She was certainly being nice so he wasn't going to say anything to make her act worse.

"My name is Zypher Andrews but most people just call me Zip,'' he said smiling, "I am a third year Hufflepuff." He reached up and scratched the back of his head. "I think I have seen you before but that was the back of your head and well I don't know. Could've been someone else for all I know but most likely It was you. If it was I sit behind you." he said chuckling and smiling. He nodded when she she said she was leaving. At this point he'd had enough of the snow as well. "That's okay I didn't really want to be out here anymore. I need to learn to dress warmer. Oh and yes something warm to the stomach sounds like a really good idea." he said and watched her start walking. After a moment of rubbing his hands to warm up a bit he followed her.

"So what brought you out here anyways?"
he said as he caught up to her. There was something about the girl but he didn't know what. For some reason he felt like she needed a friend and he was willing to be that. Isn't that what anyone wanted?
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Snow Angels (Zypher)   Snow Angels (Zypher) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 am

Raising her eyebrow, Sinead glanced at the blonde boy. "Two years? Are you not from Scotland?" Of course, Sinead wasn't one to talk as her Irish self was obviously not Scottish, but the girl was used to the cold as much as any other person was. This kid, however, looked like he'd never had a winter wonderland. Thanks to Declan, Sinead was getting better at reading between the lines. "You saw me and figured you would say hi?" She asked, a bit of sarcasm in her voice. "Well...I guess my angel-making abilities caught your eye." She said, glancing down at her deformed masterpiece. Maybe Sinead could mention something, something that took the giant awkward turtle out of the small attempt at conversation. "So...what's it like where you're from?" What an awkward sentence, ohmygod Sinead.

Zip. Sinead smiled at the name, a genuine smile, because it was the kind of name that a boy like him would have. It fit him. "Pleasure to meet you, Zip. I like your name by the way, very original." Okay, so maybe she didn't have to completely rule out being friends with boys. Especially since Zip looked like a golden retriever. She nodded when he mentioned being a Hufflepuff. Ah, that made sense. He looked like a Hufflepuff. Sinead couldn't recall who sat behind her, but if she had never seen this boy, and they were in the same year, it was most likely him. "Maybe it was me. I tend to not look behind me. The past is in the past, Zip." She shrugged.

Of course Zip caught up with her. Everyone did. Sinead was a natural-born leader. "I was angry. But not anymore." She confided, as strange and new as Zip was, she knew Hufflepuff were - mostly - always the ones she could trust. "I had a fight with my best friend. And I was stood up." Shrugging, as if it was no big deal, Sinead glanced at Zip. "Why did you not want to be with your brothers?" She asked. Sinead led the boy all the way to the inside of the castle. As they entered, Sinead smiled at the feeling of the castle's warmth. They reached the Kitchens pretty soon, and Sinead opened the door for herself, holding it open for Zip as well. A house elf greeted them immediately, and she grinned at the tiny creature. "Could you make some hot chocolate?" She asked, the house elf immediately going off to grant her wish.

Taking a seat at the small wooden table, Sinead looked at Zip. "So, Zypher. What's your favorite animal?" Sinead had found that one could learn a lot about a person when she knew their favorite animal. Oftentimes, people took on the animal's personality, whether they knew they were doing it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Angels (Zypher)   Snow Angels (Zypher) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Angels (Zypher)
Page 1 of 1