HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) Empty
PostSubject: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:48 am

It was an awfully cold day. From the distance you could see young Ella walking beside the Lake. Her Slytherin robe and cloak trailing out behind her. The snow started falling softly and majestically. It was as if it were magic, like inside the Great Hall. From the nearby buildings and bridges, you could hear the creaking from the wind. Ella was at peace for once in a long time. Her hand clasped her robe and she was extra careful not to step on it as it was pretty long on her. She let her mind wander for awhile. Suddenly, the sound of footsteps brought her back to reality. "Hello?" she whispered through the light snow. Maybe it was just the wind? she thought.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 am

Wade and Lucy made their way through the grass and snow. It was beautiful, or so Wade thought. With Lucy on his arm, he led the way to the lake. There was a small dark figure ahead, and Wade squinted to see it clearly.
"Is that Ella?" he asked Lucy.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:55 am

"I think so, not sure." Lucy answered, also squinting to see clearly. "Let's go check, Wade." she said as she held on to him. It was cold, and she liked the fact that Wade was warm enough for both of them.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 am

As Wade and Lucy headed towards the figure, they realized that it was in fact Ella.
"Hey Ella." Wade smiled as he walked.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:58 am

Once they were close enough to see Ella, Lucy let go of Wade and ran towards her. She hugged her, "Ella!"

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:00 am

Ella knew she heard footsteps. She turned and saw two figures in the snow. It was beyond beautiful. She knew those figures before they got any closer. They were just so close, it was Lucy and Wade. Ella stopped and turned around. She was giving them a chance to catch up to her. She'd really missed their company lately, especially with all the interactions with the new flood of students, she wasn't sure what to think of it.

In the blink of an eye, Lucy had ran up to her and hugged her. She fell to the ground. "Well hello there Lucy and Wade. Nice surprise there."

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:04 am

With Lucy's hug, Ella fell to the ground. Wade chuckled and helped her up, offering his hand. "It's nice to see you're doing better. Lucy here told me about what happened in the bathroom." he said, brushing some snow off her hair. He smiled at her.
With all the snow falling and the lake and the wind blowing, he noticed that everything around him was beautiful.
"It's magical." he said softly, glancing away from Ella and turning to the lake.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:06 am

"I know! It's beautiful isn't it, Wade? I told you the lake was the best thing around here." Lucy agreed and jumped up and down with joy. She hadn't fell as happy before. It was a great feeling to see the two people she cared about the most, Ella and Wade, this calm and happy after all that had happened with both of them.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 am

Wade helped her up. "Yeah, I'm feeling alot better." Ella smiled, she also turned away. She liked the closeness, it was so warm with Wade and Lucy around her. "It's all so beautiful, truly a work of magic." Ella whispered, her face flushing.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:13 am

"So...any plans for the break yet? Or are you traveling to Chesire with us?" Lucy asked. She really wanted Ella and Ellie with them, but she wasn't sure about what Ella wanted.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 am

Ella pondered on Lucy's words for awhile. She could see it in her eyes that she wanted them to travel back with her and Wade. "Sure she said. Me and Ellie will gladly travel back with you guys for break." Ella scooped up some snow and splatted it right over Wade's head. She then hid behind Lucy and giggled.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 am

Lucy was glad Ella had agreed to go with them. Her smiled turned into a laugh when Ella splattered some snow on Wade's head. Lucy laughed, soft and childish, and acted as a cover for Ella.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:24 am

The snow was finally beginning to stick which meant they could build snowmen and have snowball fights. Ella didn't remember when she last had this much fun. She didn't want this moment to end. "See guys, this - this is a moment I'd love to freeze. To just remember for all of eternity." she said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. There was nothing that could possibly ruin this, it was all too perfect.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 am

Wade had listened to Ella's answer. It was good to know she'd be traveling with them, but it made him even happier to see that Lucy was happy. Suddenly Wade felt a cold, heavy thing on his head. Ella had splattered snow all over him.
"Really?" he said jokingly as he shook his dark hair, trying to get rid of the remaining snow. Picking up some snow himself, he aimed at Ella, who was hiding behind Lucy, but it backfired when the snowball hit Lucy right in the face.
"Oh!" Wade said, smiling. "I'm sorry, Lucy." But he wasn't very sorry at all, he wanted to play. Before Lucy could answer though, Ella spoke. He knew what she meant, and now that Ella wasn't hiding, he silently aimed towards her again and this time it was right on target.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 am

Wade had thrown a snowball at Ella, but it had landed right on Lucy's face. As soon as the ball hit her she stopped laughing and cleared the snow from her eyes. She could tell by the look on Wade's face that he was being playful. This was her favorite side of him. Before she could answer, Ella said she wanted to freeze the moment, right before being hit by a snowball. Lucy laughed again. Ella was right, this a moment that should stay forever.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:30 am

Ella screamed. "Wade! That's freezing!" she was having so much fun. She could tell they were as well. She picked up a ball o snow and cupped it in her hands. She held it for a bit, then catching Wade off guard, hurled it right at him. She laughed so hard, she fell backwards and rolled down a hill. "hm, why not?" she whispered to herself as she began to build a snow fort.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 am

"Building a snow fort? It's Wade and I against you." Lucy said before hurrying to the opposite side and started helping Wade with the fort.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:35 am

Ella stopped. "So, you're going to team up....against me? That's not fair!" Ella's voice rang out and echoed. She couldn't hide the hint of laughter in her voice. Today was surely looking promising.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:35 am

"You're going down Ella! Just letting you know!" Wade shouted as he followed Lucy. He liked the snow, and he liked playing with his friends, even if they were girls. His mind suddenly went to the girl he had to work with during Miss Vega's class.
"Hey Lucy, do you remember Jennifer?" he whispered softly, while gathering snow, so Ella wouldn't hear that part.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 am

"Yes?" Lucy answered as she started to harden the snow Wade was piling up. "What about her?" Before Wade could answer, she added, "And why are we whispering?"

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 am

Ella sung to herself while making the snow stiff enough to not be brought down by Lucy and Wade. She heard whispering but she couldn't make out what they were saying. She began to gather water from the lake as she drew up a plan that would surely shock them.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 am

"I just....don't really feel comfortable talking to Ella about girls. Not yet anyway. But, I sorta wish she was here. I mean, she's sort of rude and arrogant, but I bet she has a good side." he wasn't afraid of what Lucy would say, but he didn't want to be too bold.
"I'd be nice to be friends with her."

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:44 am

"I'm sure she's interesting." Lucy said. She didn't really have an opinion about the girl yet, but she trusted Wade's instinct. "I don't like the look she gave Professor Vega." she admitted, glancing over at Ella's fort and was surprised to see Ella gathering water.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 am

Ella saw Lucy peak at her and she stopped and stared at them. She raised her eyebrow and let out a smirk before returning back to her fort. She had created a fort with a little lake inside, once the lake was full she began expanding the fort some more. Eventually, the outside came to look like an igloo with a skull head on it.

Ella, watching carefully, snuck over to Lucy and Wade and dumped the lake water from the mini-lake all over them. She laughed and ran back to her fort but not until casting Expelliarmus on them.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 am

"Neither do I, but I'm sure she didn't mean it." Wade started to defend her.
"Either way, I don't think she likes me very much." he admitted, and it was then that a waterfall of freezing water ran down his back. He shivered and covered his head. Out of nowhere, his wand went flying out of his pocket.
"What was that for?" he asked, glancing at Lucy, who seemed to be just as wet as he was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)   Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind and Snow (A Grouply Gathering)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next