Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Familiar Face (Seren) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Familiar Face (Seren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Familiar Face (Seren) Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Face (Seren)   Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 am

Phin stood outside the wand shop, and decided he needed a lunch break. Working at Ollivander's was great because he could do what ever the hell he wanted and it wouldn't matter. As long as shit got done, Alek didn't really care. And Miranda let him get away with anything, so there was that also. Life living at the shop was excellent. Way better than going back to school. He didn't have to worry about lessons, or making friends since Aoife had graduated and she was basically his only friend. All the other kids in his house and year where dicks, and he didn't get along with them. Phin had decided to walk down to The Leaky Cauldron.

It was a bright sunny day, and Phin was in a great mood. He walked in the door, and looked around. It was right before the lunch rush, so the restaurant was empty. Looking around he went and took an empty chair and table. And that was when he saw her. She had gorgeous raven black hair, and beautiful crystal blue eyes. Phin was instantly in love. But at the same time, he thought he had seen her before but couldn't remember where. In his dreams probably. She was more beautiful than Aoife, and that was saying something, because Aoife was very pretty. She was pretty in a more elegant way than Aoife, and that was what Phin loved about her.

Phin didn't notice when a waiter came to take his order. He looked up and whipped the drool from his chin, and he ordered his usual. When he was done ordering, he looked back up to stare at his dark haired beauty. It was then Phin slapped himself. He should make a move on her. He should go up to her and tell her his name! He should... He should figure out where he knew her from first. He took a breath and stood up. He went over and said, "Hello. I see you are alone. I'm Phin Button. And you are?" Maybe once he knew her name he would remember where he knew her from.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Face (Seren)   Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Being out of school and not yet starting a new job had left Seren with a massive amount of time to herself. She still lived at home with her parents, of course, because Seren still hadn’t found out about the job at the hospital and there was no sense in getting a place to live when Seren wasn’t sure where she’d need to be living. When it DID come time to find a place, though, she KNEW that it would be magnificent. After all, her parents wouldn’t dream of letting their oldest daughter live in anything but the BEST apartment. And of course, money was no problem for them. But they had insisted that Seren help with the payments once she had a job. And Seren, though spoiled rotten her entire life, really was appreciative of her parent’s help, and had agreed easily on the arrangement.

But for now, Seren had to apparate to London when she wanted to visit. She’d passed her apparition test the first time, of course, and had never splinched herself, even in training. Normally, Seren spent her newly-acquired free time reading, or hanging out with her little siblings who weren’t yet in school. But today, Seren was actually heading into London to meet a few friends for lunch! She hadn’t seen too many of her friends since school ended, as everyone was starting a new phase in their life and looking for jobs and such, but Seren was very excited to see them again. But when Seren arrived at the Leaky Cauldron, it seemed that she was the first one there. Which was to be expected as she was quite early as always. But at least now she could get a table before the lunch rush came in and took them all.

After sitting at a booth in the corner, Seren picked up a menu and scanned it, not sure what she wanted to eat. Perhaps shepherd’s pie today, or maybe just some chips. But, before Seren could even choose something to drink, somebody was approaching her. [i]I see you are alone.[i] OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!  What WAS it with men lately?! Just the other day, that Aleksander in the wand shop, and now this. Couldn’t Seren go out in PUBLIC ANYWHERE without being hit on? She understood that she was hopelessly beautiful but REALLY. Seren sighed rather obviously and set her menu down on the table before turning to look at the unwelcome stranger. But, then, she caught a glimpse of his face (which was familiar and yet not) and he stated his name, and in her surprise, a giggle escaped her mouth, though she quickly covered it up with her hand.

”Phineas, is that really you?” she asked, her voice a mixture of amusement, surprise, and still a tiny bit of annoyance left over from before. ”Wow, you’ve grown up a bit, haven’t you?” Truthfully, Seren didn’t speak to Phineas in school nor pay him any mind, so her memory of him was primarily the little chubby faced second year that had locked HER BOYFRIEND HUNTER in a closet with THE SHEEP MONSTROSITY OF HOGWARTS. But now, he was taller than she, and most of the chub seemed to have shed. ”You don’t remember me? Maybe it’s the hair, I really ought to stop straightening it as it seems most people simply can’t figure it out.” Because they were IMBECILES. Seren Pierce…” Seren said, her words trailing off to give him a chance to remember.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Face (Seren)   Familiar Face (Seren) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 am

So, she actually knew him! That was great! And then he said her name. Oh. shit. Well that was a turn of events for Phin.Hunter VanDerberg's ex-girlfriend. And everything came rushing back to him. Like when he locked Hunter and Aoife in that closet, Seren had been the one who came down and let them out. He blushed a little bit, now completely embarrassed about the entire situation. She was looking at him like she was appalled at the fact that he didn't remember him. But Phin COULDN'T STOP STARING. She was pretty, and the VanDerberg kid had good taste. Why did he have to get all the good ones, and leave Phin with nothing? And the reason why he hated the kid came back to him like a blow in the stomach.

Phin nodded and said, "Yep. Puberty is a great thing isn't it?" He mentally slapped himself. Phin really shouldn't have thanked Puberty in front of a gorgeous girl like that. He actually shouldn't have thanked it at all out loud, or in public. He could mentally feel Alek slapping him at his failure of pick up lines. He then remembered her, and said, "Oh yeahhhh! I remember you! Long time no see. My second year right?" Phin had actually forgotten what year he was in, even though it hadn't been even a full term since he had dropped out. He asked, "You where in VanDerberg and Aoife's year right?" He made sure that he put an emphasis on Hunter's name so Seren could get the point that Phin hated is guts. And who knows, maybe Seren hated his guts too and that could be something they had in common!

The fact that they were all out adulting made Phin sad. He missed the times he could just hang out with Aoife, and get jealous over her and Hunter. The idea made him wish that he could freeze time and everything would go back to the way it should be. But now he knew he couldn't. He asked, "What are you doing now that you've graduated?" Phin was more interested with what Aoife was doing now that she was graduated. He still hadn't heard from her, and it kind of hurt his feelings. They had been best friends, and now it was like he didn't even exist. Phin was excited to see somebody from Hogwarts. Maybe it could've been somebody else other than Seren, Hunter VanDerberg's ex-girlfriend, but maybe she could fill that void that Aoife had left behind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Face (Seren)   Familiar Face (Seren) Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Face (Seren)
Page 1 of 1