Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Spiraling to my death (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

Spiraling to my death (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Spiraling to my death (Open)    Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Vanessas eyes slowly opened and she looked around. Where was she. She saw alot of white and figured she was dead. Then, her vision got a bit clearer and she realized she was in the hospital wing. She tried to sit up and winced before groaning in pain. Why was she here? She tried to think for a moment then it all came flooding back. She had fallen from her broomstick on the pitch. Someone must have found her and brought her there. But who was it? She didnt know, but she would love to find out and thank them. SHe didnt remember much, just a boy carrying her.

She groaned as she once again tried to sit up, and this time she managed to do so. She looked around and rubbed the back of her head and cried out in agony. She must have fallen pretty hard to cause that much pain and damage. But who had saved her? Who carried her up here? All the questions swarmed her head and caused a major head ache within 5 seconds flat. She called out in a hoarse voice, “H-h-hello?”

She saw her prefects badge next to her on the desk and smiled. She never pictured the day she would be a prefect, but here that day was. She also saw a cup of water on the bed side table and grabbed it and eagerly drank from it
Back to top Go down
Peter Sexton
Adult
Peter Sexton

My Character
::
Activity: Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Spiraling to my death (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiraling to my death (Open)    Spiraling to my death (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:20 am

Peter had a soft spot for the old ladies in the Hospital Wing. They reminded him of his own mother, so of course he would do whatever they wanted. If they needed herbs, he would collect them. If they needed some rare ingredient found only in the darkest abyss of some unknown continent, Peter would go and get it for them. They were so old and so motherly, it was hard not to hold them high in respect. One of them had asked him to gather some lavender from the greenhouses, so he was now coming back with the desired herbs for the nurses. His hands were dirty with mud, as he had no clue which plants were lavender which ones were poisonous carnivores, he had to keep a book open and his hands stuck in the plants trying to cut them according to the instructions. As it turned out, he had confused a different plant with the lavender, so he had to start his task all over again.

He was on his way to deliver the herb when he heard what sounded like a groan. He wasn't surprised, though, as it was the Hospital Wing and many people could always be heard groaning and whining about their pain. Peter paid it no attention, until he crossed the doors to the infirmary. On a bed sat the Slytherin Prefect, Vanessa Di Angelo, one of his students. The girl muttered a raspy greeting, but it seemed that he had gone unnoticed and she was looking for someone else. He could help the girl find whoever she needed, it could even be one of the nurses he was also looking for.

"Miss Di Angelo, good afternoon." He greeted her with a smile. Standing over to the side, he looked at her head and found the reason of her being there. "Ah, you must have fallen. Am I correct?" He offered. He would have given her a chocolate bar for the sake of easing the pain with sweets, but sadly, he didn't have any with him at the moment. "May I ask how it happened?" A student injured meant missing lessons, something that Peter wouldn't allow. He would owl her the notes if he had to.
Back to top Go down

Spiraling to my death (Open)
Page 1 of 1