Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Sexton
Adult
Peter Sexton

My Character
::
Activity: Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Empty
PostSubject: Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)   Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 am

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_lk6ozoseur1qht1fyo1_500

GOODBYE FRIENDS!

At this point in the thread, you have 1 of 3 thoughts, depending on who you are.

1) "WHAT THE FUCK? SUZZY WHY? WHAT IS THIS?"

or

2) "You always say this. See you in an hour!"

or

3) "Who are you, again? I always forget your name, sorry."

But, to answer all these and not leave anyone with the lingering question of "What...?" I have arranged a set of gifs to "properly" explain the answer.

It started out like this.

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Giphy
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_inline_n1j5c0D9ZD1rb4iog
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_njxejze8c41s83sx3o1_500

And then:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_inline_mlzkjeNNfg1qz4rgp
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_lksfw3qZ6P1qbx95go1_500

But:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_mri8kbbGXI1sd8pslo1_500
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_n4cb1kF1pa1sj60rdo1_500

So:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) New-girl-goif
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) 164
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Couple-arguing
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_mxevlkWiuG1t5a2bro1_500
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_inline_n96pu8kAmE1raozs1
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Anigif_enhanced-buzz-16472-1373917297-0
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_inline_mnf23wT0ie1qz4rgp
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_m2yqlxdn4T1ro8qpoLittle Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_mre7wmmoVb1sqhlwbo1_500

But, as we all know girls:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Fashion-girl-love-photography-smile-Favim.com-374545
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Large
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) A-gif-cute-fashion-girl-love-Favim.com-367367

And so I told my super awesome more-than-best friend pal who I may or may not be related to about it and he:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Adventuretime-quotes

And then I saw:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_ngc35roWkd1rizz8go1_500

So:
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_m17m1ohCKV1r7exvr

But notice that I DID NOT CRY.

Instead, I have been doing the next best thing.

Eating ice cream:

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_inline_nckivyCdva1rs685u

And listening to some pretty darn good, heartbreakingly accurate music that can more or less compare to what I've just recently been through.

More or less.

So, because you are all super cool, I have some "last words" for now. And - let me warn you - this may be a few gifs too cheesy. But, what's life without cheese, right?

Ready? Here it goes:

To everyone I love here:

HAHA! No, absolutely kidding right there. Definitely. I don't really want to say "Hey, I'll be back, don't worry!" Because there are two possible scenarios here:

1) You care, whoever you are, that I'm leaving. But maybe I'll realize I'm better off without online drama and all this shit. And so you'll never see me again.

or

2) You just don't give a shit. Which is totally fine Razz

So to save myself from being seen as a liar, I'll just say goodbye in a really Suzzy-esque way. Yeah? Very Happy

To Jett:

To Vilde:

To Evan:

Also, I did only the admin team because if I did everyone else would you imagine how long this thread would be? I mean, more than it already is. Wow. Yeah, let's not go there. Not to mention, I spent most of my time talking to those three SHITS I wrote about above, so they kinda had to get one.

But, just because I didn't properly give you a gif set and a goodbye, it doesn't mean I don't love you. It most likely means I'll see you around somewhere else Wink

So, lastly, for literally everyone:

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Large

Last edited by Clyde Burton on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Sexton
Adult
Peter Sexton

My Character
Activity: Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)   Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:04 am

If you're wondering what to do with my characters, LEAVE THEIR FACE CLAIMS ALONE!

Agnes Beaumont - She left to Paris. Only Jett and Layla can godmod her if needed.

Aleksander Krupp - He is still helping Phin out. Jo can godmod Alek as much as she wants.

Oliver Bennett - During the term, Martha can say she broke Ollie's heart, that was pretty much the point. Then when it's supposedly Ollie's last year, Jett and Layla can godmod him all they want. He's supposed to come back from Durmstrang a bit more...reserved, more mature if you will.

Lucy Malfoy - DON'T KILL HER WHILE I AM AWAY. Vilde can say she and Mo are now good friends, if she wants to. Jett and Vilde can godmod her to their heart's desire. Jahs can, as well, since Elita/Ella/Lucy.

Liesel Grunewald - Well. Jett can totally write on his Falke posts that Liesel is head over heels for some obnoxious, chubby kid she saw in the hallway (Meaning, Oddmund - because why not?) but has not talked to him, and never will. She can be in that weird phase where she's starstruck and Falke can be SO DISGUSTED he won't go anywhere near her.

Sinead O'Donnell - She's been around, just kinda getting on with her Dolphin obsession and talking to Caleb (WHICH IS PLAYED BY TYLER WHO IS ALSO AWAY SO IT FITS). Evelyn can godmod her as much as she wants. Brian, maybe...but be cautious.

Frederick Zaschke - BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW I WAS  FREDDIE, RIGHT? Razz Well, yeah. Anyway, Freddie can just be around. Don't do anything to my baby Freddie. Nobody godmods him. He just went back to Germany because his' grandfather's dying or something. For meetings, though, Evan can godmod him if he needs to.

Suzzelle Rousseau - She ain't even a character, dawgs.

Clyde Burton - To all those who thought Clyde was Evan - PSYCHE! IT IS SUZZY, AS WELL. I just thought it would be fun. He's not even completely finished, so nobody can really mess with him.

And just because I love this gif and Tina.....
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) 94b
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)   Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:26 am

But... But...

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Pitch-perfect-rebel-wilson-lesbihonest

I FEEL LIKE...

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) 200_s

I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH... But I'll probably still talk to you via Skype, snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and texting......... BUT I WILL MISS OUR TWO AM CHATBOX NIGHTS AND THREADING AND PMING AND OMG D:
Back to top Go down
Valko Hristov
Adult
Valko Hristov

My Character
Activity: Folkvang Alumni, Transfiguration Professor

PostSubject: Re: Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)   Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:13 am

Uh,

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Tumblr_inline_mrfejcTdc21qz4rgp

No.

I ain't even mad that I didn't get a little dedication. Wink

Haha, remember this? Razz
Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Face-folding-no-nose-gifs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)   Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Thread For Anyone Interested ;)
Page 1 of 1