Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Malfoy

Phoenix Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Journalist for the Daily Prophet

The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed)   The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Phoenix spent his afternoon walking amongst his house reminiscing about the good old days when it was just him, Andromeda, and Lucy. Not that he wasn't glad that Ryland and Wade had come to stay with them, it was just much simpler with just Andromeda and Lucy. He looked into Wade's room and was instantly sad. The boy had so much potential. Ryland was the same, only now he was sure Ryland had his life under control and was happy. And now with Lucas in the picture, Ryland was moving on with his life, and Phoenix was pretty sure that Ryland didn't need him getting in the way of things. Sure, it would be fun watching the boy grow up, but he got that with Lucy.

But now, as he walked about the house, he got that empty feeling again. He hated that empty feeling. He needed to fill that void. Nothing could fill it better than Firewhiskey. He loved the burning sensation he felt when it went down his throat. It made him not feel so alone in the big mansion he lived in. It filled voids that were unfillable when he was sober.  He looked into the nursery he had made for Lucas for when he and Elita came to visit. It was sad that the boy only got to see the nursery once.

He made his way to the bar, and got a fresh bottle of fire whiskey. Was this number one? two? three? He had lost count. He remembered dropping one on the staircase, but didn't remember much before that. Maybe it was a mixture of his old age, AND the alcohol getting to him. Now, Phoenix sat in his room. He sat in the rocking chair that he had rocked Lucy to sleep in a numerous amount of times. He held a picture of Andromeda in his lap. Tears ran down his face. What had he become? He knew Andromeda would physically slap him if she saw him in this state. But he remembered his last wish he made at her funeral. He wanted to be with her again. What was life if he was just sitting around in an empty mansion all the time? Sure the kids, but, Andromeda had his heart. She would always have his heart, and right now, his heart was broken.

He decided to write a letter to Lucy. His one and only daughter, to explain the reasoning behind his actions. He wrote:

My dearest Lucy,

I'm not happy. Yes, I know I can see you whenever I want to, but my life still feels incomplete. And you might find me a complete ass for saying that, but, I miss your mother. I've missed her since the very day she took her last breath. I miss the smell of her hair, the smoothness of her skin, and the sparkle in her eyes. I still saw that sparkle in your eyes. Which was comforting in some sense. I just want to see her again. And there's only one way for that to happen. I love you Luce. I love you to the ends of the earth. Tell Ryland and Wade I love them as well, and that we will all be reunited someday.

I love you.
Dad

With that, Phoenix sealed the envelope, he drank the last of his firewhiskey. He went under his bed and got his carrying case out. It was a remarkable invention made by muggles. People seriously underestimated muggles. They were remarkable creatures. Phoenix would never tell any of his family members that because he would likely be disowned. But, at this rate, he was going to be disowned anyways. He caressed the barrel of the gun. It was beautiful. His fingers found the trigger, he put it up to his head, and whispered, "I'm coming Andromeda."
Back to top Go down

The Silence of the Lamb (Lucy/Closed)
Page 1 of 1