Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

DP Article - Olilivander's Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

DP Article - Olilivander's Shop Empty
PostSubject: DP Article - Olilivander's Shop   DP Article - Olilivander's Shop EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Evan had been waiting long enough since his expulsion from Hogwarts to finally get his revenge on Alek. That bloody bastard who stripped Evan from all his career opportunities and took the girl he loved. But by doing so this ignorant filthy foreign scum only made his fate more miserable: now Evan wasn't going just to kill him, he was going to destroy the git. And just as every great thing, Evan's revenge was supposed to start with something small. A newspaper article, in particular.

Evan wrote:
Hello, Witches and Wizards,
my name is Evan Williams I'm here to ask and answer one simple question, "what is Ollivander's Shop today?"

I was lucky enough to know this place when I was young, and when the shop was still pretty decent. I remember polite personnel and nice-looking interior, buying a wand there was an unforgettable sensation for me. But, for the purpose of writing an article, I visited it again, since I can't just share my old memories, I need some modern facts and a new fresh look at the shop.

Honestly, I would better have another topic for my article, since this visit was a disaster. Not only the shop itself looks somehow not as impressive as before, the staff does its worst to ruin everyone's day. Let's take Mr. Krupp as an example.
He
- doesn't speak proper English
- is extremely rude to customers
- shows an extreme disinterest in this work
- knows almost nothing about wands

I have absolutely no idea how this man even got his job. How can it be that the famous Olivander's Shop lowered its standards so low that people like Mr. Krupp are hired there. And let me ask you, how can young wizards who go to buy their first wands get a good impression about wandmaking, when such people work at wand shops? So I won't be surprised if the next generation of wizards in Britain won't have any decent wandmakers.

Buying a wand is a magnificent event in life of every person, and watching a drunk guy swearing and flirting with your mom would definitely ruin it for you, if you were there as a kid. This is why I'm so happy that I'm not eleven now, but I'm also very sad that some people are. And I ask you to think about these poor kids, whose childhood was stripped from the sacred happiness of buying the first wand.

So, how should I rate this shop?
Product quality - 9/10
Shop atmosphere - 4/10
Customer service - 0/10

My final verdict to this shop - 4/10.
It has major problems, it needs reorganization, and I would personally start with changing the staff.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time, in the Daily Prophet.
Back to top Go down

DP Article - Olilivander's Shop
Page 1 of 1