Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Paris At Night (Sydney)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paris At Night (Sydney) Empty
PostSubject: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:44 pm

For some reason, one day Brian woke up with the idea of Paris in his mind for some reason. Something about the idea of the city of romance was speaking to him, because it had been far too long since he'd had anything of the sort in his life. In the morning he apparated over, and spent the day wandering the city. Saw the eiffel tower, walked through parks, and saw artists painting on the streets. It was a lovely time, still cool enough out for him to not work up a sweat while walking. He was dressed in jeans and a plaid dress shirt with an undershirt as well, comfortable as could be.

By the time night rolled around, he was ready to hit a club of some sort and listen to some music. Although he wasn't fluent in French, he knew a few words and was able to enjoy the music though he didn't understand most of what was being said. Brian decided to have a few drinks, and there was a pleasant buzz in his head as he sat at the bar. Somebody nudged him, probably on accident, but he turned around to see who it was anyways. "May I help you with something?" he asked, praying that whoever it was knew some english. The young man was a bit too tipsy to attempt speaking in french at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Sydney had had a really rough day of classes. Three kids had their potions blow up, 2 of them spilled all over the classroom and one kid actually was stupid enough to drink their invisibility potion. It took herself, the class and a couple of professors a whole two hours to find the kid. She needed a night out. So she decided to go to a muggle night club. She went in and showed the man at the door her muggle ID that said she was 18 so she could in fact go inside the club.  

She stepped in and was surrounded by flashing lights, loud music, and a sea of intoxicated people. She bumped into people and almost slipped seeing as there was beer spilled on the floor. She just remembered why she didn’t go to Muggle Paris clubs. She sat at the bar and pulled her skirt down a tiny bit. She ordered a drink called Fireball because it tasted a lot like fire whiskey.

She paid for the drink and sipped it and turned around. As she turned, she accidentally bumped into someone. When he asked if he could help her with something, she could smell the booze on his breath. But he was still cute, “Sorry for that. I didn’t see you there.” She was glad he spoke English.

Outfit :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Brian found himself staring into the lovely blue eyes of a cute blonde, and he gave her a small smile. The night club didn't exactly seem to be her scene, he could tell by the way her neck muscles were visibly tensing up. "Not a big deal. You seem tense, can I buy you a drink miss?" he asked her. "The name's Brian Williams by the way." he informed the pretty girl, who looked to be a year or two younger than himself. Holding out his hand, he gave hers a firm shake. One of the things he always made sure to do was have a solid handshake, a limp handshake bespoke weakness in a man. It was one of the few things his father had made sure to teach him despite his busy schedule.

When the bartender came around, he made sure to get the girl's attention. "Hello, I'd like a shot of bourbon please. Would also like to buy this nice lady a drink, whatever she wants is fine." he said, making sure to speak loud enough to be heard over the noise of the club. To be honest this kind of club where it focused on drinking and people dancing, well more grinding on each other than dancing, wasn't his scene either. He preferred clubs that focused on displaying a good band, and this one didn't even have a live one. But hey, this wasn't his city, so he couldn't expect to find the perfect place on his first attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Sydney smiled and blushed as the man smiled at her. He appeared to be older than her, but not by much. A maximum of two years, maybe even three. She pushed a strand of loose blonde hair behind her ear and smiled. “A drink would be nice. These types of clubs aren’t really my thing. Just came for an night out, you know what I mean?” She shook his hand and smiled, “Im Sydney. Sydney Hale.” She shouted over the loud music. It was what muggles called Electronic Dance Music, also known as Dub step. It wasn’t really her type of music. She blushed when he ordered her a drink, “I’ll take a Fireball.” She had just finished her first one, so why not enjoy a second one on the boys tab. She smiled when their drinks arrived. She looked at the boy and tilted her drink towards the boy in mock cheers. She decided she wanted to get to know the man. Better than sitting their silent like a total loser. “Tell me about yourself” She shouted over the music. She sipped her drink and felt her head start to spin. She was starting to get a bit tipsy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Seeing the girl blush was absolutely adorable, and Brian could see that she probably hadn't been able to go to clubs long. Girls who were used to this sort of thing did not blush quite that easily, but he found it endearing. It was nice to know there were still some people who had at least a little innocent left in them, instead of everyone having been corrupted by the world. "Yeah, I understand. Personally I prefer the clubs I know in London, that have good live bands instead of this junk. But hey, I got to enjoy a day in Paris so I'm not going to complain about this." he said, agreeing with the girl completely. "Well it's lovely to meet you Miss Hale." When they both had their drinks, he raised his glass along with hers and downed the shot of bourbon. It was delicious, and once he'd finished it he ordered the local lager they had on tap that was really quite excellent.

"Well, let's see. I have two younger siblings. One is eleven, and the other is five. Currently live in London, renting an apartment with a roommate. Take whatever odd jobs I can get, but what I enjoy most is when I get opportunities to perform my music in local venues. That would be my dream job, a musician, but I am currently applying at the ministry for whatever research positions open up. Want to ideally either work in the animals department that deals with researching hybrids and what not, or the department of mysteries ideally. But I also love herbology, transfiguration, and charms so whatever comes up I'd be happy with. What about you?" he asked, eager to learn more about her. Brian wasn't the type to ask a girl out right away, or one for one night stands. But if they could become friends, well he thought that would be nice. Then they could see where it went from there.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:05 am

Sydney nodded and smiled, “I completely agree. Like, 100 percent.” She was feeling very dizzy now. Her drink limit was usually 2 shots. She had had 3 beers now and she felt it in her head. She wasn’t really one for drinking and clubs. Put the two together and you usually end up waking up in some strangers loft and don’t even know their name. She shook her head and turned her attention back to the boy beside her. Well, not boy, man. He was not a little boy, he was a man. An attractive man. But she would not sleep with him, at least not tonight. “Lovely to meet you too, Mr Williams.” She smiled and listened as he explained what he did and who he was. “Hybrids?” Then it hit her. The man was a wizard. She smiled even wider when she figured that out. Her Ravenclaw senses were still sharp as ever, “So what house were you?” She asked just to make sure. If he was a wizard, he would know what she was talking about. She crossed her arms and leaned forward. When he asked about her she smiled and thought. “I love teaching students. I just got hired at a local school.” She did not say what school in case he wasn’t a wizard. “There isn’t much to tell really. I love music.” She giggled and brushed her hair back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 am

"Well that's good." Brian said with a laugh. He was starting to feel a bit tipsy when he downed the drink he had and ordered another, though he wouldn't say he was drunk quite yet. Looking at the girl beside him, he had to admit she was rather cute, beautiful in fact. The young man simply smiled at her when she told him that it was lovely to meet him as well. Oddly enough, he found that he was enjoying himself at this random bar, because of the company of a lovely woman.

"Yes, hybrids of different creatures." he explained to her with a smile. When she asked what house he was in he realized that she was a witch, which probably explained why they were getting along so well. "I was a Slytherin, what about you?" he asked in turn. Hearing she was a teacher was interesting, but he could picture her in the role. "What class do you teach?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Sydney watched as he downed drink after drink after drink after drink. She smiled softly and ordered herself a Raspberry extreme. It was one of her favorite drinks which contained some of her favorite alcohols. It had Grape Jolly Rancher infused Vodka, Black raspberry liqueur, blue curucao, and it even had her favorite non alcoholic beverage: Mountian dew voltage. She did like the Code red Mountain dew a bit more, because she loved Cherry. But Voltage was her second favorite.

She eyed Brian and smiled. She liked what she saw. From his curly hair, to his dimpled cheeks to his ink. She listened as he spoke of the hybrids. "Ive always found Hybrids quite fascinating. Like the mixture between the werewolf and the vampire. Its fascinating that two such different creatures can come as one in a hybrid."

When he said he had been in Slytherin, she wrinkled her nose a bit. "Not a witch or wizard who went bad that wasnt in Slytherin. Do you plan on going bad on me, Brian? As for me, I was a Ravenclaw. She smiled and sipped her drink when he asked what she taught. "I teach at Beauxbatons. Potions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:31 pm

After a few more drinks Brian figured that was enough for tonight and ordered a water next. His head was spinning a little bit from the alcohol, but thankfully he wasn't feeling nauseous at all. The drink Sydney ordered next looked quite good but he stuck to his water despite the temptation to order one for himself. It wouldn't do to lose his liquor in front of a cute girl, that would be embarrassing. He was enjoying his time with the cute blonde and didn't want anything to ruin it.

Nodding when she talked about the vampire and werewolf hybrids, Brian gave her a smile. "That's exactly what I mean. It's an interesting field with a lot of work to be done in it. Some might fail but if you can find a new combination that works, well it would be cool I think." he said happily.

Brian rolled his eyes when she asked if he planned on going bad. "No I don't, Sydney. Just because I'm a Slytherin doesn't automatically make me bad. That's cool you're a Ravenclaw, brains and beauty. Deadly combination." he told her with a wink. When she said she taught at Beauxbatons he was rather curious, he'd never been there. "How do you like that school? I've never been."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Sydney smirked and sipped her drink, it was amazing. "Merlin, this is amazing. You sure you dont want a sip." She slid the rainbow colored drink towards him ad smiled lightly, representing the Cheshire cat in a way. She pushed a strand of blonde hair back and smiled up at him. 

"Do you maybe want to get out of here? I have a home not to far from here? Maybe we can order a pizza and watch a few movies?" It was very unlike her to invite a man she had just met to her home, but there was something about him that she liked. So she decided to do it anyway. 

When he called her beautiful she blushed and hid her face behind her hair and giggled softly. "Well I dont know about beautiful Maybe cute, maybe. But not beautiful." She pointed over to a brunette and smirked, "That is beautiful. But me? No." She cocked her to the side and sighed, "Its a nice school. But Im thinking about going back to London soon. I miss England. I miss my family and my friends." She smiled and pushed her hair back and giggled a bit more. She was giggling alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:16 am

When she offered him a sip of her drink, Brian decided to give in. "Well, if you insist it's so good I guess I have to try it." he conceded. Grabbing the proffered drink, he took a small sip before handing it back to her. It was actually rather good, he realized, smacking his lips. "You have good taste. Thanks for sharing." he said, noticing the way she tucked a stray blonde lock behind her ear.

The man was a bit surprised when Sydney offered to take him back to her place, but couldn't help smiling and nodding. "That sounds lovely, actually. Sure you don't mind me coming over?" Brian asked, not wanting to intrude in any way. It was true that he liked her and usually didn't have trouble getting women, getting invited over to her house so shortly after meeting her was something he hadn't expected, though.

"Hmmm, maybe you're right." he said, leaving her hanging for a moment. Brian looked her straight in the eyes before giving her a seductive look. "Beautiful is an understatement, more like drop dead gorgeous." he told her, his voice low and husky. "Yeah, once a place becomes like a home it's hard to leave it completely." Smiling at her, he couldn't help but laugh a bit as well, Sydney's giggle was contagious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris At Night (Sydney)   Paris At Night (Sydney) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris At Night (Sydney)
Page 1 of 1