Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

So We Meet Again [Sydney]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

So We Meet Again [Sydney] Empty
PostSubject: So We Meet Again [Sydney]   So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Aylee was feeling depressed. Like, really depressed. It was pretty normal these days, due to her stress at work and loneliness. She was having random periods where she would lose her motivation to do anything and feel really upset and want to cry. Her brother, Ethan, had told her to just forget it and get on with her life, but then Aylee wondered what life he was talking about. She felt like she had no life at all. Back in Hogwarts, she used to have free time to read, go to Hogsmeade, explore the castle, make friends. Now, all she did was wake up, have breakfast, go to work, come back home, sleep, and do the same all over again. It felt just so different and stressful and confusing and Aylee didn't even know where to start.

That evening, she had just finished work when she felt really, really, really upset. She had no idea what got into her, but Aylee soon founded herself texting her parents that she'd be home late and then apparating to the Leaky Cauldron. Upon entering, she found herself in the midst of a bar night, where most of the customers there were drunk. There were some blokes doing their attempts at singing and stand-up comedy, others were slurring and yelling. Aylee's plan was to join them. She walked up to the barman and ordered a Firewhiskey, because she had heard that that one was the best. It wasn't the first time that she had taken alcohol. She and Ethan had taken a few shots down at a bar Glasgow once, for a bet they had. They hadn't gotten as drunk to not remember anything, but the night had still been funny. Aylee had enjoyed the drinks, anyway.

As soon as the Firewhiskey was set in front of her, she dropped the coins on the table and drank it all in one go. The taste was disgusting at first, but then she got used to it as it entered her system. The cup was big, but she quickly ordered another one. And, after that, another one. She drank at least two more cups till she was dizzy, playing with her hair and laughing like a child.

This thread is closed to Sydney Hale.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [Sydney]   So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Sydney walked into the Leaky Cauldron and ordered herself a firewhiskey mixed with butterbeer. It was her favorite drink. She heard a familiar laugh and turned to see a familiar face. Hwever, it was a very unfamiliar circumstance. She saw her old friend Aylee sitting across the bar and she was obviously drunk. "Aylee?" Sydney said as she walked over to he rold friend. "Are you drunk, Aylee?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [Sydney]   So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:45 pm

"It's sooooooo black," Aylee giggled to herself, messing around with it and holding strands of her hair in front of her face. "It looks like The Leaky Cauldron..." Then she moved her hair away so she could see better, and let out a big, childish gasp. "Oh my gooood! Woah, it is the Leaky Cauldron!" And soon enough, Aylee was erupting into a fit of silly giggles. She felt like a three-year old, really. She laughed again.

And suddenly, a blonde chick was in front of her and saying this really weird name. "Aylee... Aylee... Aaaaaylee," Aylee repeated, laughing at the same time. Then the blonde girl addressed her again, asking her if she was drunk. This time, she frowned and looked at the girl, trying to figure out where she knew the girl from. Then it came to her. "You," Aylee wasn't laughing anymore. In fact, she was suddenly angry and mad and furious at the same time and she wasn't even joking. "Oh, so now you show up?!" Aylee answered angrily. "You leave me for years, show up again just in time to flirt with the hot guys in our year, and then leave again, and show up just when I have a night out to myself! You always manage to arrive just to ruin my time, dontcha?!"

At that moment, the bartender came up again with another bottle of Firewhisky that Aylee had ordered a few minutes ago. She threw her purse at the barman, not bothering with the fact that he was sneakily taking loads of galleons from her. Instead, she just took another swig of Firewhisky, spilling most of it onto her shirt. "You and Auden, both of you, you left me," she said. "You left me all by myself, with nobody. Nobody. Then you show up when I'm DRUNK!" When Aylee said that last word, it came out as a screech. She slammed her cuppo Firewhisky on the table and accidentally smashed it. The drink spilled everywhere but nobody seemed to care. At least, not Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [Sydney]   So We Meet Again [Sydney] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Sydney was shocked as Aylee began to yell at her. But she let her get her anger out. "I'm sorry I left you, I had no choice. You would not understand, Aylee." When the glass shattered, Sydney jumped back then stepped closer to Aylee. "Come on, lets get you home." She tried to move Aylee but it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [Sydney]   So We Meet Again [Sydney] Empty

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again [Sydney]
Page 1 of 1