Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
From the buisness side of things EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
From the buisness side of things EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
From the buisness side of things EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
From the buisness side of things EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
From the buisness side of things EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
From the buisness side of things EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
From the buisness side of things EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
From the buisness side of things EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
From the buisness side of things EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
From the buisness side of things EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
From the buisness side of things EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
From the buisness side of things EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
From the buisness side of things EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
From the buisness side of things EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
From the buisness side of things EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

From the buisness side of things

Go down 
AuthorMessage

From the buisness side of things Empty
PostSubject: From the buisness side of things   From the buisness side of things EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:18 am

Brr... cold.

Dan wasn't a fan of the cold, but he loved Krystallravinen. Especially the way the shops were built into the glacier. He admired that and he was sure a lot of people appreciated it as well. "Krystallraven no," he said, carefully trying to spell the ice village. "Cirstallravin," he shook his head. Thats not right either. After a few more attempts, he finally decided to give up and tossed the magazine into the air.

The question was, what was a British Auror doing in Norway. The answer was simple, he was on a mission, sent to Norway to do a little investigating on his latest case on the murder of Peter Brown. The case goes all the way back to the Leaky Cauldron where it all begun. When the bartender poisoned his drink with a very powerful potion called Draught of Living Death. A difficult draught to create as far as he was aware, despite his knowledge of potions. If he remembered correctly, if drunk it would send the drinker into a deep slumber and if memories served him right. There was no cure.

Still, what was he doing far away from home. After investigating and a few witness reports, the case led him here. A couple of people have come forward and said they spotted him in Norway hanging around Krystallravninen. He sat watching the same bartender that killed Peter Brown. The criminal matches the portrait he had concocted after interviewing a few people. He was sure by the tear tattoo etched under his eye. As he sat there, he couldn't help but, think about the deceased family and how distraught they were when he saw them last.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: From the buisness side of things   From the buisness side of things EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:09 am

Now that Lucy had taken the risk of starting a new life, she was glad to be alone for a while. Of course, she'd brought Jacques and Frodo along with her to Norway, so she was in search of a pet store so that she could start her first week in the strange town right with her beloved pets. Krystallravinen was a beautiful place! It was simply breathtaking that such a place could exist. Always a fan of the cold, Lucy was dressed in layers and carried her blue purse, the one Wade had given her ages ago, around her shoulder. She was tight on money, but food was a necessity not only for her but also for her cat and owl. Not only that, but she still needed to buy new clothes. The weight gain came with jeans that had to be two sizes up. This was truly living on her own, unlike when she left her home and got a small flat in London and spent most of her time at Phoenix's.

Lucy walked around the many shops, looking for that one pet shop a native had told her about, when she spotted a rather familiar face. She couldn't remember of he was the Head of Law Enforcement for the British ministry or if he was the Senior Auror, but she had definitely been in the same room as him more than once. He was seated inside a bar, reading a magazine and mumbling something. Or, she thought he was mumbling because of the slight movement of his lips, but she might have been wrong. He seemed frustrated and was attentively watching the people around him. Obviously, he might have noticed her already. It was sudden, the way his face saddened as if something was eating him alive on the inside, and Lucy made the quick decision to walk into the bar.

It was much warmer on the inside of the bar, but still cold enough for people to wear their coats. She gave him a small smile as she approached him, the man whose name she couldn't remember, and said, "Good afternoon, sir." Lucy didn't other to sit next to him, she wasn't sure if he was friendly towards his department or not. "I believe you work for the British Ministry? I'm Lucy Malfoy, Auror, and I've definitely seen you around." She tried to be as friendly as she could be with a stranger of authority, but he just looked too troubled when she had walked in. Lucy might have interrupted some kind of personal epiphany. "Excuse me, sir, but are you all right?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the buisness side of things   From the buisness side of things EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:11 pm

The pub was crowded today, perfect for an undercover mission like he was doing right now. Some people were sitting at tables, having lunch whilst catching up with an old time friend, some were dancing and some singing like a dying cat on the karoke stand which he paid no attention to. Dan sat there, alone at his table, slowly sipping his bottle of firewhiskey and at the same he was keeping a close eyes on his suspect; plotting his next move. Maybe catch up in the toilet? Wait till bar is closed or when his shift was over. All the while, the bartender was oblivious to Dan's watchful eyes.

To his charade, he heard a familiar voice approaching him and turned his head to see who it was. Lucy Malfoy, although he never spoken to the girl, he could regonise her from a mile away. He saw her around at work. With an annoyed expression on his face, he said coldly. "Malfoy, please take a seat," he turned to look at the bartender once again. "I'm fine," he said bluntly, when she asked how he was. "Just interrupted me in the middle of solving a case," he took a deep breath and sipped his bottle again. "But, thats okay. I'll need an extra pair of hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the buisness side of things   From the buisness side of things Empty

Back to top Go down

From the buisness side of things
Page 1 of 1