Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A new friend ( Ariella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

A new friend ( Ariella) Empty
PostSubject: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:38 am

Tessa walked into the The Three Broomsticks with the help of Yasmina. She then went and found her a table. And as usual someone would come over and ask what she wanted to drink. And as usual they would bring over Yasmina something to drink. This was because she always came here and the staff knew that she was blind. So they were always prepared when she walked through the door. And that was because she loved coming to The Three Broomsticks. It was a way for her to get out of her family home. She was tired that her parents were trying to treat her like a cripple. That was something that she didn't want. She wanted to feel like she was everybody else. She was barely eighteen and she knew that the world was her oyster. Now that she was out of school she had no idea what to do. Sure she could be like a pureblood and just live off of her families money. But that wasn't Tessa. She wanted to go and work, but she didn't know how people would take it.

Tessa also knew that her parents would try and push her into a pureblood marriage. It was something that she would have to face someday. But she really wasn't ready for it. She wanted to focus on one thing at a time. And for know it was to make her place in this world. Then she would worry about whatever would come to her next. She then placed her arm down so that she could feel her dog. And she knew one day that she would lose her. That was something that she didn't want to think about. Because that would be the day that Tessa would lose her best and only friend. That would be the day that her heart would be broken. But for right now she was going to think happy thoughts. Right now she was with Yasmina and she was enjoying a mug of butterbeer. It was something that she enjoyed when she was in school. There were times when she missed Hogwarts and would always wonder how her professors where.
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:36 am

Ariella walked into The Three Broomsticks. This was a place that she loved to come to and get a drink. Which she then walked up to the bar and got her some butterbeer. There was sometimes where she would get firewhiskey, but it was still too early in the day to be drinking. That is when she noticed a young women and her dog. It then clicked in mind that this was Tessa Grey. They both were in Gryffindor. Ariella was four years ahead of her. But she remembered spending time with her and her dog. For the life of her Ariella couldn't remember the name. They really wasn't friends in school. But Ariella would find time to spend with her. Because she knew that she was blind and she knew that friends were hard to make. And she knew that Tessa hated to be treated like a cripple.

Ariella then was standing right in front of her. " Excuse me Tessa do you mind if I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:23 am

Tessa then smiled as she heard Ariella. It was like she was with her when they both where in school. Tessa knew that Ariella would help her around the school. And she would talk to her, which made her feel special. And Yasmina could tell it was someone that she knew. Tessa smiled as Ariella asked if she could sit with her. " Please sit! Seems like a lot has happen to you since I seen you last." Tessa was glad that her friend was a famous singer. She then sipped on her butterbeer and was excited to catch up with her friend. " I hear that you are famous now. Must be nice for everybody to know who you are." Tessa was excited to hear all of the stories of her friend. " Yasmina is still here and still is very healthy."
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Tessa was the one person that Ariella really liked. I mean even if to others that she didn’t' really care. But she knew that Tessa was the only person. And Ariella didn't really know the reason why. Was it because she was blind and didn't have many friends? She would never know the answer to that question. That is when she sat down and was going to catch up with her. “ Yes and I am sure that you have heard all of my songs.” Ariella then started to drink and she was loving how it was tasting. “ Yeah it is really nice that everybody knows who I am. But going out sometimes can be annoying. Reporters and fans wants time with me. But that was the life that I signed up for.” Ariella then smiled as Tessa told her that her dog was still alive and healthy. “ That is a good thing, I know that she must be at least eight years old.” She was planning something in the back of her mind. With all the money that she made she knew she could find her a new dog that could be trained. Because dogs can't and don't live forever.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Ariella was something that Tessa could forget about that she was blind. That she was normal person. But it was nice and she was glad to be out of the house. “ Yes I have heard all of your songs, and I own copies of all of them.” Tessa knew that she was a fan of Ariella. “ I am really enjoying my time just catching up with you. There isn't really anybody from school who talks to me. I know I been coming down here to see my healer.”Tessa was listening to Ariella as she talked about fan. “ Yeah must be annoying because you can't do anything without everybody knowing it. But I am sure that there is an upside to being famous. I mean think of all the people that you could help or even you are touching with your music.” Right now Tessa was sipping her buttbeer and was enjoying catching up with her old friend. “ So you must be getting ready for that big halloween party of yours. I bet that you are excited.” Tessa wasn't one for parties because she was never really invited to any.
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:32 am

Ariella wanted to do something for her friend that was a fan of her. She made sure that her fans knew that they were special to her. But she was going to go out of her way to show Tessa that she cares. “ Wow I didn't expect that, but I am really glad. Maybe I could give you VIP to one of my concerts. And you can come backstage. And I think that I will sweeten the deal where you have backstage passes to all of my shows.” She wanted Tessa to know that she cared about her and that she would be there for her. And she was trying to get the girl to be more sociable. Because Ariella knew that people would love her, if only Tessa would open up. This little chat was sure to help her out. She just needed to get out of her shell. And just be herself, then others would be able to see how such good company she was. And she was actually surprised herself when she found her when they were at Hogwarts. Ariella just stumbled on Tessa one time and it was enough that they were still friends.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 am

Tessa then listened as Ariella had just gave her VIP to her concerts. And she was allowed backstage, this was something that was great. “ Wow thank you, I really don't know how I can repay you back.” She knew that her friend was just being a good one. But Tessa was trying to think of some gift that she could give. Tessa knew that Ariella was just wanting to get her out ot meet new people. It seemed like they were good for each other. Tessa was doing her best to make Ariella not be like she was. Tessa really didn't know how to explain her friend. Because she was good to Tessa. Never once was there anything about her. This seemed like a friendship that was going to be talked about for a while. And Tessa knew that she would be in the papers if she would stay with Ariella. And it was a life that she was ready to take on. It was because this was her friend and she wanted the whole world to know this. And she was sure that Ariella felt the same way. Tessa knew that she was going to have to start her life. But she wasn't sure what she could do. Since she was blind, that was something that she should ask her healer. " So there must be a reason why you found and and asked me to meet you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Ariella was glad that Tessa enjoyed the little gift. Now that she had a lot of money, she knew that she could do this more often. “ Don't worry about it, think of it as a gift.” This was something that she was glad that she did. And giving gifts made her feel special. It meant that she was thinking about someone else for a change. Ariella knew that she wanted to keep Tessa away from the papers. Because she knew of all the lies they would tell about her. And they would always following her around to get stuff on Ariella. It wasn't the type of thing that she wanted to pull a friend into. And she was thinking that maybe she should start up her own charity. To help people like Tessa. Just because they were wizards and witches didn't mean that they couldn't go blind. It would make her feel good about herself. And it would give the paper something good to write about her. It seemed like Tessa was catching on quick. “ Well you are right, I did meet you for a reason. I am having my annul halloween party and would like for you to come. I know that you should meet some new people and have a great time.” She was hoping that her friend would say yes. This means that Ariella would be helping Tessa to fit in and that something she wanted to do for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:20 am

Tessa was glad that she meet Ariella when she was in Hogwarts. Because she knew that she was a great friend. Ariella was always putting her first. She invited her to this halloween party. She was glad that they remand friends over the years. Tessa would always listen to her music and owl her. She knew that Ariella was a busy women. But she always made time for Tessa. She was curious what the papers would write about her. With her being blind they might go easy on her. But there was a part of her that didn't want to ever find out. “ Wow I would love to go but I don't have a costume and I would have to find some way to make Yasmina part of it.” Tessa would never go without the help of Yasmina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friend ( Ariella)   A new friend ( Ariella) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new friend ( Ariella)
Page 1 of 1