Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Back in the Snake Pit... EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Back in the Snake Pit...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Back in the Snake Pit... Empty
PostSubject: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 am

After a long day of classes and wondering around Ella was back in the Slytherin Common Room. Her homework was done, her owl was fed, her area of the dorm was clean,she had dinner and she was in her night clothes, what's next?. She stared out the windows that overlooked the bottom of the lake and just thought. "It's times like this when I wish I actually bothered to talk to my House mates." she told her owl, Moogles. She began thinking,What if I was back home? I'd have my sister to talk to and I'd have my dad.The other Slytherins all seem so nice but I'm too shy to talk to them first. What if I'm wrong? What if they're super mean and like chew my head off. What if Wade's cousin, Lucy I think her name was, isn't the sweet little girl that she looks to be? What if she is? Could we become best friends, inseparable? I never had a best friend before...How I long for someone to talk too.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 am

Lucy had gotten down to the Common Room, ready to get some dinner down at the Great Hall, when suddenly, she noticed a dark-haired girl sitting by the window.
Lucy approached her, and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hello there. I'm Lucy. Lucy Malfoy." she introduced herself.
"I'm going down for dinner, in case you want to come with me." she continued, "I don't think you want to stay here. It's too gloomy." she smiled at the girl, whom she remembered from her Care of Magical Creatures class.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 am

Lucy had infromed Wade about going to dinner a little later than usual, and since he didn't want her to go alone, he went down to the Common Room as soon as he heard the girl's dormitory's door slam shut. Running down rapidly, he came just in time to hear her talking to antoher person.
"I don't think you want to stay here. It's too gloomy." His cousin said happily. Wade turned around the corner and saw Ella, the girl he had met at the lake, and the one who wanted a tour of Hogwarts. He came out of his hidding place and approched the girls.
"Lucy." he said, quite loudly, as he turned to look at his cousin. "Ella." He said while turning to the brown-eyed Slytherin. "You two don't plan on going alone right? It's late. I'm coming with you." he informed them.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 am

Ella felt someone tap her on the shoulder. When she turned around she saw a girl with blonde hair standing there. "Hello there. I'm Lucy. Lucy Malfoy." she introduced herself."I'm going down for dinner, in case you want to come with me." she continued, "I don't think you want to stay here. It's too gloomy." "Hi Lucy, I'm Ella. It's a pleasure to meet you. I've noticed you around a little bit, don't we have classes together? Dinner sounds great, thanks for inviting me." Ella smiled at Lucy. Hey, she doesn't seem too bad, she thought.

As Ella was finishing speaking she heard a voice, "Lucy."it said, quite loudly,she noticed it was Wade. "Ella." He said. "You two don't plan on going alone right? It's late. I'm coming with you." he said. Ella replied with a smile, "Great to have you accompany us Wade. I wasn't even aware of the time."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm

"It's a pleasure. And, I would never let Lucy, or any other person, go down for dinner whem it's this late. Yoyu never know what may happen here at Hogwarts." He told them, , smiling ath both of the girls.
Holding out his arm, he grabbed Lucy, and waited for Ella. "To the Great Hall!" He said, jokingly.

OOC: Okay, so we can continue this thread in the Great Hall, and I can start it.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 pm

"It's a pleasure. And, I would never let Lucy, or any other person, go down for dinner when it's this late. You never know what may happen here at Hogwarts." He told them, , smiling them both.
He grabbed Lucy and waited for Ella, "To the Great Hall!" he said, jokingly.

Ella giggled a little then joined them and continued his joke, "Onward march!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Snake Pit...   Back in the Snake Pit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the Snake Pit...
Page 1 of 1