Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) Empty
PostSubject: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Vanessa Di Angelo strolled down the hallway muttering in Italian about how annyoign her brother was. Luca thought that just because he was a professor he could boss her around. She growled to herself and thought about one day when she would have power over him. Over everyone. It would come, soon she hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Julian was in new school and he wasn't familar witht that place at all. He did tend always to get lost here. Currently he just explored around the castle. He wantes to be surw where everything was. He was sure that he won't remember it all right away it will takr days but he at least tried. Even if he was sixth year he felt like first year. He sighed and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Vanessa saw an older boy who seemed lost. "Sixth year and still dont know where anything is? I swear, all you lions are beyond stupid." She growled through her teeth. But then she saw the boy. She stopped in her tracks and just stared, losing all thoguhts and words that she could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Julian sighed there. He might be sixth year but before this year she did went to America Magical School, not here in England to London. So these place wasn't familiar still. He had been here just few days. Suddenly one girl was stading in front of you. "Do you need anything?" he asked then there now.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm

"Um... um... I..." She was totally lost in his looks. He was quite attractive. "I was just wondering if you needed help finding something?" What? Where the hell did that come from? That was not like Vanessa. "If not, get out of my way." There, that was better. More like her Slytherin self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:39 pm

He listened the girl, all the time every girl was so stunned when they met him. It was sometimes good thing and sometimes bad. "Sure I need help. I just transfered here from America and I have no idea where everything expect great hall and then my common room is," he said there now. "Could you show me around?" he asked nicely there now.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:43 pm

"Why not? I got nothing better to do." She smirked and started walking down the hall, "You coming, Lion boy?" She would have to learn his name eventually, but for now, she liked calling him Lion Boy. She smiled softly to herself as she looked back at him. "Come on, I dont bite... much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:46 pm

He at first didn't get why she called him lion boy but soon realized that his house symbol was lion. He had no idea what that girls name even was, he haven't learned it yet either. "Sure I'm coming," he said there now and followed the girl then. "I have name too and it's Julian," he said now there. "What is your name?" he asked then from her there.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 pm

"Vanessa. Vanessa Di Angelo. Slytherin." She smirked at Juliana and wondered if he would run in fear seeing she was a snake. But probably not, he probably didnt know their houses were enemies yet. This may be the last time we hang out. Our houses dont really get along." She turned around the corner to show him the potions room and the dungeons, her territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:54 pm

He nodded there. "Oh," he said there now. "Why it would be last time because our houses are enemies, I know the schools history basically, I read a little bit about it but I don't like reading much so I couldn't read it fully," he said there now. He looked at these showed places and nodded his head. "And I don't care about it, about our houses being enemies," he added then at the end.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Vanessa raised an eyebrow at him. he was a strange boy. But she liked that. She smiled softly fully at him for the first time and moved her hair out of her face. "Anyway, this is the dungeons. The Slytherin Common Rooms and the Potions room are down here. Next I think Ill show you the Astronomy Tower. its my favorite part of the castle." She had never told anyone that before.What was it about him that made her feel so safe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:37 am

Julian was sorted into Gryffindor but that doesn't mean that he has to act like that house personality needs. He just ended up in that house. He nodded on the Vanessas words. "Oh I see. I don't have yer favorite place in this castle," he said hojestly there. He followed again that girl. "Why is such lovely girl in slytherin housw or you are actually mean one. If you are it doesn't suut for you. Pretty girls should be nice ones," he said there now. He wasn't sure why he said it even.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:06 pm

At first Vanessa growled at the comment. Of course she was meant to be in Slytherin. SHe was born a snake. But then she realized something. He had called her pretty. "You think Im pretty?" Most people ran off when they realized who she was. She was a Di Angelo. Her brother, the professor. Her sister, the auror. Her parents dead. She felt a tear drop down her face at the thought of her parents, but she quickly wiped it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Julian didn't care who you most of times were. To be honesr she didn't know yet much about most families what went here. He haven't heard the stories yet. "Yes I sais it that you're pretty," he said and ge did meant it too. He couldn-t lie about such things. Okay he actually said it to every girl who she met.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Vanessa smiled softly and mumbled a thank you under her breath. She wasnt used to this kind of stuff. Not at all. Usually she was the one flirting and getting rejected. She didnt know how to handle being flirted with. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and giggled softly. She thought of something she could say or do to make it less awkward. "What do you wanna do after Hogwarts?" She asked blankly and blatantly from lack of any other thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:15 pm

He looked at the girl with a smile. He just did flirt with every girl who she did saw basically, it was who he was. He never haf any real relationshios before. He always ended up cheating. When Vanessa asked who he wanted to be after graduating Hogwarts. "I'm really not sure. Maybe Auror or then something else even. I haven't decided yet," he said there. "What about you?" He asked then back too.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:20 am

"I am not sure either." Vanessa had options. If she had nothing else, she had that. Options. She could become a part of the light side. Fight for the good part of the world like her sister, Tessa. Or she could join her father and the death eaters. That was always an option. Or she could follow in Luca's footsteps and become a teacher of all things. She scoffed and giggled softly, like that was going to happen.

She stopped walking and looked at JUlian. Like, really actually looked at him. She caught his vibe. His good nature and kidness for all the he encountered. He would make a good auror. Maybe he would work with her sister when he became one. She smiled, "You will make an excellent auror, Julian."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)   The Lion vs the Snake (Julian) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lion vs the Snake (Julian)
Page 1 of 1