Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man    Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

Diary Entry
8/19
day 1

It feels so surreal...Yesterday I was a simple man, wandering the earth, wondering what to do what with my life and then the next thing I know it, I get hired on at Hogwarts. This would of made my parents so proud of what I was doing. Being a Freyja Alummi would mean the world to them but Head of House would put them over the top. I never expected to be a badger but I am pretty proud to be one because I can actually find things easily and also I am not the one that is a type for violence...Which makes me really wonder why I am a Freyja...Petrov wondered the same thing once I sent him a Owl on what was going on with my life. I also actually like the fact that me and my old Headmaster can talk. He did at one point offer Loki Head of House as a position. His words were "I see you doing many things for this house and I can almost certainly agree that you can always lead this house to victory....What do you say". I softly replied back with "I appreciate the thought, really Headmaster but I feel like other things are calling my name and wanting my attention....Its more of a act of nature and not just on impulse...Its not that I don't want to abandon you...I just feel like I should move on to better things in life...Durmstrang isn't my type of area..." . He understood it completely and I was off, to see the world and give my brother, mother and father something to be proud of in life. I remember my brother use to always tell me also "Don't let things get so bleak....ignorance always blinds intelligence....use your head before you make rash decisions Travis..." ..Now here I am....Just by using simple thoughts and dreams...Who knew I could be in such a beautiful place with wonderful people...well I must be off on my patrol...Love you Mom, Dad and Michael

Truly yours
Travis Blair
Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Dreams of a simple man
Page 1 of 1