Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 am

Tristan sat in the library with her mind on only one thing. Well, one person, actually. Mason T. Cuffe, to be exact. Her ex boyfriend back home. She just couldn't get him out of her head no matter how hard she tried. Those warm, soft lips pressed against her own. It was amazing. She wanted to tell him the truth, about who she was. That she was magic. But she just couldnt. But she didn't know how to do it without freaking him out. She sighed and looked up when a shadow loomed over her.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:36 am

"Ah, the library." Alek said as he walked in to the big room full of books and shit like that. Wearing his robes, neatly ironed and recently washed, Alek looked pretty fresh. Not to mention, he'd taken a shower that morning and shaved the small bits of facial hair heavens sometime decided to bless him with. His face was smoother than a baby's butt. Way, way smoother. His breath also smelled of minty freshness, thanks to mouthwash and toothpaste. All in all, Alek was good to go! Looking around the many shelves and cases, he walked towards the History of Magic section and dropped his book bag on a nearby table, making a loud thud and pretending it hadn't been him.

Honestly, Alek hated libraries. Magic was supposed to be used for fun, not for the well being of the rest of the world. However, he was being forced into getting excellent marks and outstanding awards and shit like that. Groaning, he went over to the History section and picked out a random book, reading the tile of "Wold Magic: A Timeline". "What a shit name for a book!" He exclaimed, his Russian accent thick as could be. His first English word, thanks to the magic of the Muggle internet, had been shit. And Alek loved using it. Loved it. Taking a seat, he propped his feet up on the table and opened the shitty book. Going through the massive pages of text, Alek began to tap his fingers on the wooden table, making a sound that could possibly maybe be slightly annoying to the students around him.

Last edited by Aleksander Krupp on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:04 am

Vanessa growled at the annoying tapping she heard coming from behind the shelves. Tap tap tap tap tap. It was driving her insane. More.. Tap tap tap tap tap She tried covering her ears but it was no use. Tap tap fucking tappity tap. She had finally had enough. She got up and went around the shelf. She saw a guy there tapping his fingers, driving everyone insane. "Oi! Do you mind?" She whisper shouted. Her head was now pounging from the annoyingness of the damn tapping boys tapping.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and started tapping her foot. Her brown hair fell in front of her face and she blew it out of the way rather annoyed now. She had been having a bad week. First her boyfriend broke up with her, then she failed her potions quiz, and now this damn tapping. She didnt know why it bothered her so much. It was just tapping. But it did.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:41 am

In the middle of his reading - yeah, reading - some girl came out of nowhere, like magic!, and told spoke to him in the funniest accent he had heard so far. Letting out a hearty laugh, Alek stared at the girl. She was pretty, but too young. Maybe around fourteen or fifteen. "Oh, if only you were older!" He joked, swing his feet from the table and settling them on the floor - where they should have been in the first place. Smirking, he closed his book and looked at her. Really, looked at her. Her hair was good, not better than Alek's of course. Her skin was golden, and that lured him in. But...she was so young! Damn, why does the age thing exist? Either way, Alek had to keep a low profile. No sleeping with any Hogwarts students. Unless the opportunity came with that beauty from the party, the Gryffindor girl in his year. The Head Girl. He laughed when he thought of that, his twisted brain scared him sometimes.

Trying to lighten the mood after recklessly hitting on an incredibly young girl, he smiled a natural smile. Not the one he used when he wanted to sleep with a girl, no absolutely not that one. But the one he gave to the rest of the world who thought him to be a model child. "I do mind, little girl." He told her, emphasizing the little girl part more for himself than for her. "That's why I do it! Because I like it!" His accent was stupid, and he hated having to translate everything in his head, hearing his own thoughts being delayed for an eternity to keep him looking sane to the British. DamnyouRussia.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 am

The boy was very attractive. He had somewhat pale skin and amazing and entrancing eyes. They just seemed to capture your soul and not want to let go of it. It was…. Amazing. But he was so much old. Damn Wizarding Age rule. Why must you exist? She bit her lip seductively at the boy and leaned over so her hair hung down around her shoulders and her chest. She licked her bottom lip before biting it, tyring to get some kind of aroused reaction out of him.

He had a very interesting accent of his own compared to her plain British accent. “I like your accent. Where you from, Mate?” She did not appreciate him calling her a little girl. After all, she was almost 15. She growled softly and smirked. “Im Vanessa by the way. Vanessa Di Angelo. Whats your name kid?” She raised an eyebrow and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:33 pm

"Have you never heard of it? The tapping?" he asked in the most clear and precise normal English words. He even tapped his fingers again as a sound effect. "I like tapping. Quite a lot." Damn, was he always like this? No wonder Rudi had called him a whore. What is the male equivalent of whore, anyway? He thought, is it just a neutral pronoun? He had to blink several times when the little girl tried to act...well, not so little. That was not right. He did the chasing, regardless of who the person was and how old they were. Okay, fine. He could handle being hit on by a little girl. Yeah. Sure. It's not like it hurt his pride and manliness. No, not at all. Expect it did.

Raising an eyebrow at her, he said rather relunctanly, "Thanks. I'm from Russia." This girl, obviously British, was so different from the ones he'd met so far. They are so righteous and pretty awesome, really. This one was open and out there in the field. And so young! What is up with this!? Finally deciding it would just be simply rude to ignore her in any way, he tried to come up with a plan. Surely, things were never going to go down between them. Because age differences and shit. Wait, did she call me mate? Isn't that....wait, what the fuck? Another awesome English word: Fuck. A brief moment of confusing crossed his brain while he tried to decode what this strange British creature was. Because she certainly was not a traditional girl.

Hmm. To tell her my name or not tell her. Alek hesitated on giving her an answer, choosing instead to look at their surroundings. There were a few students a short distance from them, giving then annoyed glances because of their talking. Alek turned back to Vanessa and lowered his voice, "Aleksander Krupp." Before she could say anything else, he continued. "And it's not Alexander. It's Alek-sander." He always had to explain to people the way his name was pronounced, because he always ended up being called Alexander. Common mistake, and he got it. It was easy to get the names mixed up, but nobody wanted to be Sarah when their name was really just Sara. No H. As was the case with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Vanessa realized she may be coming on a bit too strong. So she turned down the lip biting and hair twirling a bit. "To me, tapping is the most annoying sound in the world. Not so much when im the one tapping, but if someone else is... god, it drives me crazy." She giggled softly and rubbed the back of her neck as she always does when she was nervous. She hated that habit of hers.

She sighed and smiled when he mentioned he was from Russia. "Wow. Thats awesome. Im originally from italy, but I spend most of my time here in London." She smiled and moved her hair out of her face so her bright green eyes showed and sparkled like crazy. She smiled and nodded, "Its a pleasure to meet you, Aleksander. I see youre a Slytherin as well." She nodded at his robes with the green and silver Slytherin emblem on them
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:14 pm

"Nothing wrong with tapping." Alek shrugged. Thankfully, Little Vanessa turned down on the Not So Little Vanessa. Otherwise, Alek might have just been so done with this underage flirting. Oh, he loved girls who flirted! Definitely. But...he wasn't very into the whole 384 age difference. "That's very selfish, Vanessa." He commented, smiling even though he probably shouldn't be smiling. Leaning back on his chair, Alek paid attention as she told him where she was from. Friends stuff. Introductions and shit.

"Pleasure?" Alek almost laughed. "Vanessa, Russians are bad. Never trust them." This was probably the first time he'd ever said that, but it was true. Russians weren't very good. In every term. Most of them were just unqualified to even be alive. Others were just too ignorant and pissy. Alek was Russian, yes, and he sometimes acted like one but he wasn't ignorant. And he wasn't always grumpy. When she nodded to his robes, he grinned again. "Yeah, I think I don't know how that happened, though." He admitted because he still had no clue what the Houses stood up for. The talking hat just told him he'd do great as a Slytherin, but it meant nothing to Alek.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:08 am

Vanessa smiled back when he called her slefish, "I have been known to be selfish. Most people just deal with it. Accept it and move on. Cant you do that, dear Aleksander." She smiled and sat down at the table he was sitting at. She had gotten tired of standing and he obviously wasnt going to ask her to sit, so she just did it.

She kicked her feet up and giggled when he said all Russians were bad, "Oh come on Alek. You dont seem so bad." She smiled and leaned forward a bit. She rolled her eyes when he mentioned not know why he was a Slytherin, "I see why you were sorted the wya you were. I can see it in your eyes"
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Alek shrugged, because Vanessa meant nothing to him. "I don't care if you are selfish. Be whatever you want to be, I suppose." A lot of things meant nothing to him. Darcy meant a little, just attraction, more likely. Really, he just wanted her. He didn't care much for what came afterwards, but Darcy was so...tight? Was that a good word to describe her as? Listening to Vanessa, he nodded to her as she sat down. This meant a conversation would have to take place, because people don't randomly sit down for fun.

"I don't seem so bad?" Alek raised an eyebrow. "I am bad." he concluded. He knew what he was, no need for anyone to tell him. "You don't know me, but you can ask some of my enemies." He didn't lean forward when she did, he just stayed where he was, looking at her and wondering how it was possible for a 14 year old to be so flirty. Certainly, she was as much of a whore as he was. She must be. The way she acted told him enough about her to know such things, and even then, it proved to him that he liked them innocent. "Right. My eyes tell you things now." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)    Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts in my head (Aleksander)
Page 1 of 1