Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I Miss You (Aoife)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Ari was having the BEST time at Hogwarts. It was sooo big and there were lots of places to explore! She was just carrying on, wandering around looking for interesting hiding places to paint, or sing, or write letters to her Aunt Evelyn. That was the only bummer part about being in this amazing place. Her Aunt Evelyn wasn't here with her. She missed her terribly. She squatted down to the ground and started to cry. She thought this would be the perfect time to write a letter, but didn't know where to start. The tears just kept pouring out. She put her head on her knees and let the tears soaked through. Her Aunt Evelyn was her favorite person ever, and she had never been away from her for this long.

She wanted to tell her about all the cool things she got to see, and all of her new friends, and her classes and her favorite teacher, Professor Chad, but it was too painful to write it down. So, she started with something simple:

Dear Aunt Evelyn,

I miss you...

There that was start. She then saw somebody coming in the same direction that she was. She stud up and all of the sudden the wall opened to a door. She was amazed. So amazed that she didn't go in until the person was fully in view. And was that...Blue hair???
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:01 am

Aoife was just dancing along the seventh-floor corridor, feeling overly happy for no apparent reason other than that weird music playing in her head that only she could hear. It wasn’t being insane, like her sister said, it was just a gift. Which made her happy. Maybe it was because she’d had two cups of coffee at breakfast, actually. At home she wasn’t allowed to have any coffee, but she had no idea why. Apparently it made you hyper or something. But that was fine, because she was hyper already, so what damage could a couple of cups do her?

After running up the stairs and then up and down the corridor a couple of times, she was feeling very tired out. And not happy anymore. It was odd. A minute ago, she had been on top of the world, but now she had a headache and she wanted to lie down on the floor. Luckily, she saw a door open next to that weird painting at the end of the corridor. At least there she could find a table to sleep on and not block anyone’s way.

Yet, it turned out to be the coolest room ever! Loads of beds and sofas and comfy stuff! Fluffy pillows. And also a girl. A first-year, by the looks of it. Aoife was hardly a first-year hater like Hunter but why was she here? She felt her legs collapse underneath her and she ended up sprawled awkwardly on a huge bed. “Uh… hi,” she said, not too loudly because it would just hurt her poor aching head.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Ari was distracted by the blue hair to notice what was going on in the room. Who would do that to themselves? Blue hair? REALLY? She would never ruin her perfectly nice red hair. She loved her red hair. Ari then payed attention to the room. Her mouth dropped. Beds and couches everywhere.

She smiled. This was exactly what she was thinking of. She liked this room. It was nice. She forgot that the blue head said hi to her. She said, "Hi" back. trying to be nice. But who could be nice to that? She was just screaming for attention. Ari sat down on one of the couches and started to finish her letter.

She missed her Auntie Evelyn A LOT. And this blue headed freak was distracting her. She asked, "What's your name?" Just to be nice. Maybe she would get the hint and leave.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:34 pm

As Aoife lay there awkwardly, her hair spread out all over the pillow in a crazy blue explosion, all she could hear was the scratching of a quill. And it was driving her mad. “Excuse me? Could you please do that a little bit more quietly?” she asked, very politely and friendlily. “I’m actually trying to sleep here.” Not really sleep, just be comfortable and rest while she came down from her coffee high. Already, that headache had almost gone, but she was sure it would return if that noise continued.

“Aoife,” she grinned. But then it sunk in. The voice. “MY GOD. A SISTER OF MINE. FINALLY. ANOTHER REAL GENUINE IRISH PERSON.” She sprung up from her place on the bed and ran high speed towards the kid. She had the hair and everything. The bluehead stroked her face happily. Weird? Not at all. Just excited. “I used to have hair just like yours,” she smiled wistfully. “But it’s blue to prove a point. I’ll change it back soon, yeah?”
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Ari sighed when the blue head started talking more. Maybe starting a conversation with it was a bad idea. Now it felt like they where friends. And then it REALLY felt like they where friends when she started going off about her stupid Irish accent. Ari hated Ireland. The only good thing about it was her Aunt Evelyn. And perhaps her other family too, but mainly Aunt Evelyn.

She said, "Umm... Nice to meet you I guess. And yes, you should change it back. It looks quiet hideous. Why would you ruin beautiful red hair anyways? My Aunt always says that red hair is the most beautiful of all hair."

What point would she need to prove? Hair was hair and it should be left the way it is. There's really no excuse to change it. Maybe she could convince it to change it's hair back, and then they could move on? She only hoped.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 am

Aoife hated this girl. Already, she was a total NIGHTMARE! In fact, she reminded her a lot of Seren! Seren with nicer hair. The bluehead hoped she would never have to talk to this girl ever again. She was so moody and uncooperative. Like a typical teenager before she was even twelve. Still, she wasn't leaving the comfort of this room and she wasn't one to wimp out of conversations with first-years, so she stayed where she was for the moment.

"Obviously you don't think it's nice to meet me," she said bitterly. "Lies are bad, little child." She never lied. Except the other day, when she had lied about why she was in a closet with Hunter, but that was for comic effect and revenge so it didn't mean anything at all!

How awfully polite of her. "I'll do whatever I want with my hair. You wouldn't understand anyway. You're just a kid." Aoife knew how much it would annoy her if someone told her that when she was eleven, so she was hoping that it would have the same effect on this polar opposite, unfriendly child. "Is your aunt as annoying as you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Ari grinned. She wasn't sure how she felt about this girl. She was acting mean, but so was Ari. And who was this Seren person? Ari HAD to meet her if she was EXACTLY like her! They could be like twins or something! So Ari asked, "Can I meet this Seren person!? She sounds lovely if she's exactly like me! I'm pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Wouldn't you agree?"

Her Aunt always told her she was awesome! So it just HAD to be true! She then said her aunt was ANNOYING. She glared at the blue head for a little bit then said, "No, she just states the obvious. Which apparently you don't get!" There. That will shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Miss You (Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Miss You (Aoife)   I Miss You (Aoife) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Miss You (Aoife)
Page 1 of 1