Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wandering (Tor) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wandering (Tor) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wandering (Tor) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wandering (Tor) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wandering (Tor) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wandering (Tor) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wandering (Tor) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wandering (Tor) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wandering (Tor) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wandering (Tor) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wandering (Tor) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wandering (Tor) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wandering (Tor) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wandering (Tor) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wandering (Tor) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wandering (Tor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Wandering (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering (Tor)   Wandering (Tor) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 am

Why was Phin so stupid? Did he actually believe that his dad wanted him back? At first it went good, but then went wayyyy down hill. His father had went out drinking for three nights straight and came home the way he usually did when he lived their before, and started throwing punches. This one A LOT worse than the rest. It got him a black eye, that was still there when he got to school, and three bruised ribs which still hurt like hell. Phin was now trying to avoid Chad to try and avoid him saying, "I told you so kid." He hated when he was wrong, and he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Not even Aoife.

He was just wandering around, looking every once in a while to avoid certain people, when he accidentally ran right into somebody. He put his arms around his rib cage because that really hurt. His ribs where still tender. He grunted, "I'm sorry." And looked up to see who it was. It was that weird foreign exchange Slytherin kid. Great. He wasn't in the mood to get a beating from a Slytherin today, or any day for that matter. He just hoped that the older boy was in a good mood to not beat him up.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

Wandering (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (Tor)   Wandering (Tor) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:53 am

Tor was almost driven out of his mind by this bloody school and its bloody students. A few months left. That would just be more torture. The main reason why he was so pissed off at life was that he had just spent the whole holiday holed up in the castle, without even classes to act as a distraction. And it was nice seeing all the kids open presents from home, while Tor was left empty handed. Not a single Christmas gift. Showed how loved he was. Although it would always be preferable over going home, he hated just being there, surrounded by the holiday cheer and happy annoying kids.

Luckily, classes had started up again now, so he wouldn't be constantly totally bored. After school was over for the day, he found himself walking past the staircase to the dungeons and outside, into the grounds. He ended up out by that weird stone circle. And he was just casually walking along when some git kid walked straight into him. "Look where you're going," he muttered. Tor really wasn't in the mood for this and he was all too ready to knock the ignorant Hufflepuff ten feet into the ground. However, he saw the kid wrap his arms around himself. And his curiosity overpowered his anger. "What's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Wandering (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (Tor)   Wandering (Tor) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Phin's eyes went wide when the older Slytherin asked what was wrong. He had showed emotion, and now had to make up an excuse to tell him what was wrong, and why he looked like he was in pain. What other facial expression could he name? Constipation? Close enough... He said, "Bathroom. I have to use the bathroom."

There. That was good enough. He hoped the kid bought it. He said, "I'll watch where I'm going next time. Sorry. I really have to go." He looked back as he walked away to see if the older kid was following him.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

Wandering (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (Tor)   Wandering (Tor) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm

"You have to use the bathroom," Tor repeated, dumbfounded by what an awful excuse that was. "You shouldn't lie. Not to me. I'm not stupid enough to believe it." He wasn't entirely sure what else he should say to that. Some sort of sarcastic remark, unimpressed comment. But what? Too late now.

Then the kid had the sense to walk away. Was it obvious what a bad mood he was in? Did he scare younger students in general? He hoped so, being scary was basically having street cred. Tor carried on standing there, arms crossed. When the polite Hufflepuff kid looked back, his unamused face didn't change. "You ran straight into me. Don't you have anything to say other than repeating 'sorry' over and over?" Tor held grudges; he didn't let anything go. Especially not a couple of seconds after it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (Tor)   Wandering (Tor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering (Tor)
Page 1 of 1