Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:09 am

Lauren decided to take a walk to escape the quietness of the library. She didn't want to take a walk around the gardens or the middle courtyard because she had saw everything there and a second trip would be uninteresting. So, she gathered enough courage to take herself somewhere new - the stone circle. Lauren had done some research on the stones prior to the visit so she could actually have an idea of what was going on. It was supposed to be some type of sundial - at least that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:14 am

Chloe remembered the Stone Circle back when she was in Hogwarts, but hadn't been there since and decided to take a walk to see what had changed. She looked around. Not much had changed about it in all the years she had been gone. But, she soon realized that she wasn't along.

Walking along the Stone Circle, was a first year she recognized from her Astronomy class... She hadn't quiet gotten all of the names down yet, but she made it her mission to. She thought she would take a wild guess.

She said, "Hello...Lauren isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:18 am

Looking over her shoulder, Lauren realized her Head of House, and the astronomy professor, was in her presence. She turned around and said, "Hello Professor. How are you today?" Lauren flashed a quick smile and pulled out a notebook. She started taking notes that might help her in future lessons.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 am

With so many things on her mind, Lucy was determined to not let it get to her, and thanks to the librarian she had met once last year, Lucy had learned to separate the things that mattered from the useless ones. Deciding to take a break after doing some homework and refusing to take another trip to Hogsmeade, Lucy headed out to the one place that reminded her of James the most; the Stone Circle.

Nothing could go wrong between the strategically placed stones that kept a mark on time, and the logic behind that made her feel better already. As she arrived, she noticed two figures already there. One seemed to be a professor, thought she couldn't recall what she taught. The other one was much smaller and Lucy immediately recognized her as a first year. Thinking she had nothing to lose, she walked up to them with one of her biggest smiles. "Hello!" she greeted them, and introduced herself, "I'm Lucy."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 am

Lauren inserted her pencil back into her pocket and turned her attention to the young woman who she had already recognized as a seventh year. The girl had introduced herself as Lucy, while presenting a bright smile. "Hello Lucy. My name is Lauren. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:43 am

Chloe smiled at the little first year and said, "I'm great! How about you?" They were however, in the presence of an older Slytherin. She was friendly however, and introduced herself as Lucy. Chloe smiled at the girl and said, "Hello, I'm Chloe. Nice to meet you! What have you two girls been up to today?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 am

Chloe and Lauren seemed nice, so Lucy didn't mind asking, "I'm sorry, but are you a professor?" she asked Chloe. She looked young enough to be in Lucy's year, but also old enough to be in her mid-twenties. It was hard to tell her age.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:06 am

Chloe looked at the girl called Lucy. She nodded and said proudly, "Yes, I am. I teach Astronomy." She hadn't seen the other girl before, so she could understand why she was asking. Chloe asked, "What year are you in Lucy?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 am

Lucy didn't mind Astronomy, and maybe she'd take it now. Maybe. Smiling, she said, "I'm a 7th year!" She herself couldn't believe it. It had been only yesterday that she was running around in the corridors with James and Aurora, and playing Quidditch with Keith and Wade, but time passed and Lucy was now closer to the younger students. She didn't really mind, though.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:19 am

Chloe nodded. She asked, "Seventh year huh? Got any plans after graduation?" She remembered what it was like to be a seventh year, and she missed it desperately. Part of the reason she became a professor was so she could be at Hogwarts again. She loved the school and thought of it as her home.

Considering that she didn't go home during the summer, and just spent it traveling, it basically was.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:00 am

"I plan on applying for training as an Auror." Lucy admitted, "But other than that I don't have a clue." It was true, anyway. She didn't see herself doing anything else other than being an Auror. "Did you study at Hogwarts, profesor?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:04 am

Chloe smiled at Lucy. At least she had a plan. Chloe nodded when Lucy asked if she studied at Hogwarts. She said, "Yes, I did, and I loved every minute of it! Ad please, call me Chloe. All my students do."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 am

"Chloe?" Lucy raised an eyebrow, "But that's so...casual?" She had always been taught to speak to adults with respect, whether she liked them or not. She wasn't sure how to react to this new name...but she went along with it. "Have you been to Honeydukes yet?" Lucy asked, feeling stupid the minute she said it. "Because I work there..." she trailed off, unsure of what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:54 am

She laughed and said, "I know its casual... But Professor just makes me seem old... And I want to be a cool teacher. If you know what I mean." Chloe laughed again. She was only teasing Lucy. And she really didn't know why she didn't like being called "Professor"... She just said the old thing so she'd have an excuse for people not to call her it.

Lucy asked her about Honeydukes, and if she'd been to it. Boy did she love Honeydukes! She had flashbacks of her and Hannah stalking up on their first Hogsmeade trip! She smiled at the memories. When Lucy told her that she worked there she said, "Oh cool! That must be fun! And yes, I have been there. I remember my first Hogsmeade visit.... My cousin and I bought so much candy! We had a party afterwards in the dorms! It was so much fun!"

She smiled. She liked this girl. She hoped she would see her in Astronomy soon, if not... she had an idea... but she wanted to ask her first to see if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Lauren stopped taking notes when Lucy mentioned Honeydukes. "Honeydukes? I love Honeydukes! Maybe I could see you around." She beamed, and stopped taking notes. Lauren pulled out a shetchbook and started drawing the Stone Circle.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 am

Lucy nodded as Professor Gracen explained why she didn't like being called professor. It reminded her of Kellin, but she hated the idea of comparing the two as her uncle was a rather disgusting human, nowhere near Chloe's level.

"I haven't tired of the candy!" Lucy agreed. She'd been working there for years, since her second year at Hogwarts or so, and she still loved most of their products and would have them on a semi-regular basis. Seeing Lauren speak up, Lucy turned to her. "Hopefully! When do you go to Hogsmeade?" she asked, forgetting Lauren's age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)   Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around (Chloe and Lucy)
Page 1 of 1