Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Old Friends (Luca) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Old Friends (Luca)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:35 am

Parker walked into the Leaky Cauldron with a large grin on his face, and multiple books in his hands. He had just spent a couple hours in the muggle side of London and he had to admit to himself that the reading material they had was sometimes much cheaper and even a little more detailed. Of course he would be stopping in on Flourish and Blotts and his way home to get the actual magical aspect added into his research.

Parker made his way into the depths of the Pub and sat near where the magical entrance was located. He wasn't expecting to see anyone so he grabbed one of the books and set it off to the side and then shrunk the rest down so that they would fit into his pocket. The book he had left out was called Witches Through the Ages. Parker knew that it wouldn't have any true references, but it was a start. So with that he began reading his book, intent on sitting in the pub for a bit.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 am

Teaching was definitely not Luca's job. He'd had a taste of it, and he didn't like it. Of course, he'd stay for the rest of the term, but as soon as that was over he'd apply everywhere else. He might even try putting up his own business. With a journal in hand, the one he used to keep track of potions and spells he'd try to create, Luca walked into the Leaky Cauldron. His hair was back to blonde, but after seeing the fantastic natural brown on that Three Broomsticks worker, Luca decided to take it back to his natural color after this dye fades.

As he thought about all the possible job options and spells he needed to tweek in order to make them work correctly, he spotted a familiar face sitting near the entrance to Diagon Alley. It was Parker Mason! His old friend! Smiling like an idiot, Luca made his way towards him. "Parker!" he greeted, sort of. The last time he'd seen him was with Tessa and her boyfriend, but because Luca didn't like the guy his sister was dating, he blocked most of the memory. "Hey! Do you mind if I take a seat...?"
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 am

Parker looked up when his name was called, and was pleasantly surprised to see Luca headed his way. He couldn't help the grin that grew on his face as the man asked him to sit, "Of course I don't mind." He waved his hand dismissively as if to illustrate what he was saying. Parker looked down at the book that was still in front of him for a second, before logic won out.  With a flick of his wand it was shrunk down and placed into his pocket with the other ones.

Looking up to Luca, Parker let his grin grow even wider before asking, "So what have you been up to? How have you been?" He couldn't help but remember the last time he had seen Luca, which was the ever so awkward meeting with Tessa. Parker closed his eyes and shook his head trying to mentally banish the  thought from his head.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:01 am

He took a seat almost instantly. They had been friends for such a long time that he didn't care about how funny he could possibly look in front of Parker. Awkward meeting and I'm-gay-confessions aside, Parker was stilll the same person he was yesterday. "I've been around, sort of. I just got a job at Hogwarts, and pardon me, I absolutely hate it!" he replied. Sure, he liked getting to see Nessa all the time, but he didn't like the fact that the teaching schedule left him so restricted and took a lot of time and effort when it came to making lesson plans. "I teach flying, so there's a lot of pre-teen drama about girlfriends and who's better than who and whatnot. But what about, you? The last time I saw you...well, damn, I wanted to get out of there almost as quick as you did!" Luca placed his journal on the table and turned to look at Parker again, waiting to know what his friend had been up to.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:22 am

Parker smiled at Luca, so it seemed everything was still going to be cool with him after all. Parker visibly brightened when Luca said he was working at the castle. "You'll be teaching my little sister Persephone then as well," Parker told him after a minute. "So if your not liking being a professor what would you like to do after that?" Parker was happy he had found a job he really liked his first go round, even if it was one he couldn't really talk about to anyone.

Ugh, Parker thought, besides awkwardly coming out the last time we met, I also ran off as fast as possible. "Yeah... that was pretty bad... Not exactly the best way to do things, but my mouth sometimes decides that it's going to speak before my brain decides that's a good idea." Parker rambled for a couple minutes, before he realized he was rambling and then cut himself. Parker wasn't sure exactly what was wrong with him today, but it was pretty annoying.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:47 am

"Persephone registered, but I haven't actually seen her in classes." Luca replied, not sure whether Persephone would get in trouble or not. I hope she doesn't! Many kids cut class, and knowing the Slytherins, they would be doing a lot of that. "I haven't thought about any other options yet, in fact, I only came here to have some time alone so I could plan that. But I saw you and thought some company would be perfect!"

Luca wasn't sure if he should address the sexuality subject now. As much as he appreciated the man, he didn't know how far he could go to tell him his secret. No one knew yet, not even Tessa! Should I tell her before I tell anyone else or...? "That's fine. Tessa shouldn't have brought up your relationship with her, either." Luca was so close to telling him he didn't like this Aidan kid.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:00 am

Parker smirked at the thought of Persephone not showing up to flying class, "Yeah, I doubt she will be coming to your class without much kicking and screaming." She had been in the air one time, and that was enough for her to realize that she never wanted to be there again.

Parker was actually pretty happy that Luca had decided om company, this night was turning out to be one of the best since he had returned. "Yeah, but it was going to come out sooner or later, and its not like I am ashamed of what  am or anything." Parker told him after suddenly deciding he wasn't ashamed and he wasn't going to let that stupid situation ruin his mood anymore.

"But seriously, have you talked to Tessa about her new boyfriend yet? 'Cause he isn't... well I don't think..." Parker trailed of trying to find a way to say he didn't think the man was all that good for her.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:57 am

"Is she afraid of heights or something like that?" Luca wondered. He couldn't remember whether or not she was, but considering Parker's commentary...Luca was going to have some trouble getting the Slytherin on a broom. "Should I talk to her or....?" He could and would do it without a problem, if he could help Nessa's best friend out.

Luca then grinned, "You don't have any reason to be ashamed." He really didn't mind at all that his friend shared the same likes as he did, but he was still thinking about whether or not to tell him when Parker brought up another subject. "Oh, no. I haven't had a chance to talk to her about Aidan. I'd like to talk to him first, though."
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:27 am

"Yeah, She won't even look out of a window if it's higher than the first floor. You can try talking to her if you would like." Parker wasn't really sure where the fear had come from, but the one time he had taken her up on a broom and she freaked out and nearly jumped off the broom to get back to the ground. He did not envy Luca's position with that one.

Parker smiled at his friend for his comments, he really was just to nice sometimes. Parker stood up and looked at Luca, "Would you like something to drink?" He was planning on grabbing himself a butterbeer, because it was about the best drink there was.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:04 am

Luca simply nodded, he wasn't going to come to Persephone unless she needed the help, but he might as well try. He'd send her a note sometime during the week to help her overcome it. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, a butterbeer would be just fine." he stood up and walked towards the counter, and ordered to butterbeers almost immediately. "Different checks, though."  He told the man behind the counter.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:13 am

Parker nodded and was going to get the drinks when Luca got up and did it. Shaking his head he followed the man up to the counter and pulled out the money to pay. Once he had his butterbeer he walked back to the table and sat down again.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:17 am

He payed the man and grabbed his drink, following Parker back to the table. "Oh, I was going to ask you. I'm renting a small flat, but I can't seem to get used to living alone and was looking for a roommate, but they're all so strange, you know?" he took a sip of his butterbeer. "There was one man who showed up, he had tattoos and piercings all over his face, and he was a muggle! How can I practice my work if I'm living with a muggle?" There was no way he'd be able to live with muggles; he was always trying to come up with spells and potions and practicing them at random moments that it would scare the crap out of non-wizard folk.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:02 am

Parker nodded his head, thinking for a moment, he really was tired of living with his parents... Plus it would be nice to be able to work where he was living without questions about what he was doing. He thought for a couple more seconds before replying, "Yeah, I understand that, um yeah though."
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:52 pm

"I figured, having a friend around would be great! So, what do you think, Parker?" Luca smiled, hoping he'd take the offer. He'd hate to have to move in with a narrow-minded muggle whom he couldn't do anything around.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:56 am

"Yeah sounds pretty good to me." Parker said with a grin. It was better than any other options he had at tge moment plus Luca was right it would be nice to live with a friend. He was just hoping Luca would not get to questioning about the work he would have to do fron home.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:00 am

"Good." Luca replied, "You can drop by any time and get settled in!" He was happy to have a new roommate! And better yet, a friend! "Now, what were you doing before I interrupted?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:46 am

Parker smiled at the thought and asked, "Before I can do that, I will need to know where it's at?" He looked down at his hands and then slowly took a sip off his butterbeer, "Just some research for work..." Parker attempted to say flippantly. "What were you doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Friends (Luca) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Luca)   Old Friends (Luca) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Luca)
Page 1 of 1