HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

It's been so long (Closed to Luca)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:18 am

Tessa wandered down the cobble stone roads of Hogsmeade. She had plans to meet up with her brother Luca. She peeked into the Three Broomsticks to see if he was in there, but no luck. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she whirled around to look into the face of her older brother. “LUCA!” She screamed and hugged him. “Oh my god! How are you.” Tessa had not seen her brother in a few months and she had missed him so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:07 am

It didn't matter why he hadn't seen his sister in a while, it only mattered that he could get to see her now. He made his way to Hogsmeade, the Three Broomsticks to be exact, and hummed a random tune that he'd gotten stuck in his head a few days ago. As the people around him passed by, he kept his attention on their faces, trying to see if Tessa was around. Sadly, she wasn't. It was when he finally reached the little shop that he recognized the dark curls and the petite frame. Luca placed his hand on her shoulder and was about to greet her when she spun around and hugged him tightly. He wasn't going to lie, he was a bit surprised to get such a reaction.

"Hey! Tessa!" he said excitedly. "I've been great, but here-" he reached out for the door of the Inn, "Let's talk inside. It's getting cold and all."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:15 am

Tessa happily flowed Luca into the Three Broomstix. A young witch greeted them and showed them to a booth. When she asked them what they would like to drink, Tessa replied with, “A Butter beer please. What do you want Luca?” She smiled at her brother. He had grown up a lot. But she always thought that, since he was older than her. He was still dying his hair blonde, but she could see the dark brown roots on top of his head. If he knew anyone could see them, he would freak out and go straight to the salon and get it re dyed right then and there. Or he would just use the color changing spell and do it in the middle of the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:29 am

As they took a booth, he ordered at glass of water. Too much butterbeer made him sick, and he wouldn't want to throw up on his sister only minutes after seeing her again! Feeling a little awkward, not because of Tessa, but because he really didn't know what to do, Luca began to tap on the table with his fingers. The same melody he had been humming on his way to Hogsmeade, he was tapping and thinking of lyrics that seemed appropriate for a song.

It was in that instant that he turned his attention back to his sister and saw her looking at him. At his hair, most specifically. Entering a state of panic, Luca reached for his hair. "What? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:36 am

"Same old Luca. You're fine. Your hair is fine." She noticed he was tapping something, "What was that beat you were making?" She had liked it. It sounded good with some lyrics she had been working on earlier. "Do it again." She smiled and nodded as she waited for him to continue the beat.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 am

Devon had gotten the order, but Ryland was the one who made the drinks. Naturally, he made his way towards the table with the couple who had ordered a butterbeer, and a glass of water. With a smile, he set their drinks on the table. "Hi, is there anything else I can get you?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 am

"Nope. I'm good. Luca?" She asked her brother. The young boy seemed to be about Hogwarts age. SHe wondered if he knew Vanessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Luca huffed, "I'm not old. Twenty three is not old." Twenty-three really wasn't old, but Luca didn't want to make a big deal about it. Being the Ravenclaw he was, he shyly smiled as some random boy came to deliver their drinks. Jealousy spread to his face as he saw him; he had amazing hair. It was curly and long enough to drive people insane, and not to mention that it was a gorgeous shade of natural brown. Ugh. The boy's hair was perfect.

Still smiling like an idiot, Luca shook his head and turned to Tessa. "It's just some melody I've got stuck in my head. Nothing important." he said and put his hand back down. "So how have you been? Mom told me you got a job at the Ministry?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

"Yeah, I'm training to be an Auror. My Training Officer however is kind of difficult to deal with." Tessa sipped her buttbeer and eyed her brother. Something seemed different about him. She knew him well enough to notice this. "Ok Luca. Spill. Whats going on? I know you well enough to know something is going on. So dont even bother lying to me about it." She raised an eyebrow at her brother and tapped her fingers on the table as she waited for him to tell ehr what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Raising an eyebrow, he asked, "Difficult? Like he's being a regular shit, or is he trying to take advantage of you?" He couldn't imagine anyone ever trying to cross a line with his sister, but she was beautiful so who wouldn't want to try? Really, Tessa was probably the best looking out of all the Di Angelo siblings. She had that petite frame and a natural beauty that Luca rarely saw in women now a days. She was almost as hard to find as a unicorn. But how hard would she be to catch?

He took a sip of his water and almost chocked on it. "Nothing's going on, unless...you have something you want to discuss?" Because what else would be going on? Luca didn't have many secrets, and if he did, he made sure to tell Tessa. Well, maybe he kept some to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:11 pm

"David is just.... hard to deal with. He makes my training a living hell." She sighed and rested her chin on her arms. "Luca, drop the act. You're acting strange and not talking as much." This was so unlike him. Her brother was usually outgoing and never shut up. "Please tell me whats wrong." She reached out and comfortingly grabbed her brothers hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been so long (Closed to Luca)   

Back to top Go down

It's been so long (Closed to Luca)
Page 1 of 1