Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Lauren Madley was never without a book. So, when she headed of to the lake to get some fresh air, she was sure to put a couple in the black leather messenger bag she usually carried all her stuff in. Picking a spot under an  old oak tree, she opened up a new copy of Hogwarts: A History and started reading. Her mind was so set on the book and its information that she didn't notice the people walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:55 pm

It was time to explore the outdoors! The only time that Lyn had seen the school grounds was at night, on the first day of school, where she didn't see much. Since then, she'd only looked out of windows or seen the views through the doors. She hadn't been able to go outside without getting lost or having a pile of homework to start. But it was Saturday, a bright Saturday morning, where anything was possible! At least, that's what she usually said to herself back on the farm. On Saturday mornings. Hogwarts was very possibly different.

Still, she needed to explore! After finding her way out of the castle, which wasn't very hard, Lyn picked the first place she set eyes on. The lake. She skipped towards it, smiling with the sun on her face. She wanted to actually go touch the lake and wash her hands in it, wondering if the water was dirty or not. As Lyn was making her way over to the lake, she passed by an oak tree and stopped to look at it. It was very big. She remembered sometimes climbing similar trees back in The Netherlands. Why not give it a shot?

Lyn grabbed the lowest branch of the tree and attempted to pull herself up. She didn't notice that, on the other side of the tree, there was a girl her age reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Ryan was on his daily jog around the lake. He looked up and saw Lauren underneath a tree reading. He smiled and ran over to her, “Do you ever NOT have a book in your hands?” He ruffled her hair and sat beside her. He was covered in sweat and probably smelled really bad. “What is it this time?”
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:41 pm

"Hogwarts: A History. I decided to go with something more magical." She continued reading, until she heard something rustle in the branches above them. She didn't want to look though, she was getting into the good part of her book. "It's probably a squirrel or something.", she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 pm

"It could be a squirell. Or it could be a monster coming to eat you." He said as he started tickling her. "Which is it, Love"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:22 pm

"A squirrel. If it was a giant monster, you better save me.", Lauren said while giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:37 pm

"I will always protect you." He leaned over an kissed the top of her head
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Lauren smiled as she continued reading. The rustling of the branches and leaves just bothered her. Of course a squirrel couldn't make all this noise. As far as she was concerned, monsters like that didn't exist, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Ryan watched her as she read, but soon got bored. He quietly took out his wand and whispered the spell that his mother taught him to summon things. "Accio Laurens book." The book went flying into his hands and he jumped up and ran off with it. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 pm

"Ryan! You trickster!" She tried to run after him, but tripped on something and fell on that same object. Her knee, was bleeding wildly. "Let him go with my book. I'll get it later.", she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Ryan looked back and saw Lauren fall and then he saw the scarlet color of blood flowing from her knee. "LAUREN!" He ran back over to her and slid across the grass to where she fell. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. Can you stand, can you walk?" He had to get her to the infirmary to get her knee looked at.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:41 pm

"It's okay. Let me try to walk." She stood on her left leg, and tried really hard to stand on her right and started walking. Yet, she fell once again, and winced in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 am

"Ok, you're really hurt. Come on. I'm carrying you." He picked her up and carried her back to the castle, up the stairs and to the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)   Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the Lake (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1