Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Late Learning EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Late Learning EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Late Learning EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Late Learning EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Late Learning EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Late Learning EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Late Learning EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Late Learning EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Late Learning EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Late Learning EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Late Learning EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Late Learning EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Late Learning EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Late Learning EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Late Learning EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Late Learning

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 am

Dennis was calmly heading towards the office of the History of Magic Professor. When he was halfway he faced an awkward situation. There was a large puddle of water on the floor and in order to avoid it he needed to pull up his robes. The caretaker was trying to clean it, grumping about his bad luck. Apparently, Peeves the Poltergeist had been dropping buckets of water, in order to laugh of those poor devils who slipped and fell. Dennis felt sorry for the caretaker and he wanted to help, but he was hurrying to meet Professor Clark. Earlier that noon one of the Gryffindors prefects gave him a note sent by Professor Ashton Clark, asking Dennis to meet him in his office around 20 o'clock.

So he continued to walk ignoring all that mess and a few minutes later Dennis was turning the corner of the main corridor of the first floor, empty at those late hours. He stopped in front of a beautiful wooden door, took a deep breath and knocked three times, wondering about the reason that Professor Clark called him.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 am

Ashton stretched his lower limbs by standing up and taking a look at the view that the window is showing. He had been working on a lot of paper works ever since he stayed at the castle. He knew, at least, that his work is very rewarding on his part.

Suddenly, three knocks caught his attention. For a moment, he wondered who might it be. Then, he remembered about sending some notes to students he has concern with. "Come in," he asked. A first-year Gryffindor boy entered the room, with a little bit of confusion. Ashton, who knows his students by name, inquired, "How may I help you?" By not knowing his name, Ashton wouldn't know his concern and reason of his visit.
Back to top Go down

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Only a brief second had passed when someone answered from inside the office. Dennis opened the door slowly, not sure how to introduce himself. It seemed like Professor Clark read his mind because he asked jovially:

- How may I help you?
- I'm Dennis Diggle, sir. I believe you sent me a note asking me to meet you here. - Dennis said, smiling to the good-looking man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 pm

The student claimed himself to have the name Dennis Diggle. Remembering his thoughts, Ashton recalled that he did sent a note for a student having that name. "Yes, I indeed sent you a note. Please, sit," he instructed.
"It is concerning your absence during my lessons in History of Magic and in Flying class. Can you tell me the reason of your absence?" he asked, assuming that there is going to be a valid reason for this.
Back to top Go down

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Dennis sat in the chair that Professor Clark had indicated. Nevertheless being a bit old, it was quite comfortable. The the teacher asked - "It is concerning your absence during my lessons in History of Magic and in Flying class. Can you tell me the reason of your absence?"
A bit embarrassed, Dennis answered slowly:
- My parents wouldn't let me come to Hogwarts, until they had checked the School 's security systems for themselves.
Then he smiled, waiting for the Professor's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:51 am

"My parents wouldn't let me come to Hogwarts, until they had checked the School 's security systems for themselves," he answered back.

"Yes, parents. I totally understand. Well, I purposely decided to start my next lesson later than usual. That is, for some students that has a condition like you. As you may know, I will not let students enter my next lesson without them knowing the next one. So, I think I should fill you in with the past lesson."

Suddenly, an owl flew straight to his window, holding a letter on its beak. Ashton read it silently, without taking off his eyes on it. "I am very sorry Mr. Diggle but I have an unexpected appointment that I need to attend to. I will send an owl concerning the lesson that I am talking about. Then, you should reply your questions about it. If ever you do not have any, let me know that you understood the lesson well. I will give some questions to you. It will inform me whether you understood it well enough to proceed with the next lesson. Also, it will determine how much points should I award you. If you don't have any questions, you may now leave."
Back to top Go down

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Professor Clark faced Dennis' justification in a very natural way, lifting a burden from his shoulders. Then, Professor Ashton explained that in order to enter his next lesson, Dennis needed to know what his classmates learned in the First Lesson. When Dennis was about to ask how exactly would he do that, an owl flew towards the office's window interrupting their dialogue.

After Professor Clark read the note he have received, he announced that he had an unexpected appointment and that he needed to leave immediately. So in order to conclude their meeting, Professor Ashton Clark declared: "I will send an owl concerning the lesson that I am talking about. Then, you should reply your questions about it. If ever you do not have any, let me know that you understood the lesson well. I will give some questions to you. It will inform me whether you understood it well enough to proceed with the next lesson. Also, it will determine how much points should I award you. If you don't have any questions, you may now leave."

Dennis swiftly replied: "I don't have any questions for the moment. Good night to you sir." Then, the Gryffindor student left the room, heading to the Common Room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Late Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Learning   A Late Learning Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Learning
Page 1 of 1