Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Betraying a Brother (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Betraying a Brother (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Betraying a Brother (Closed)   Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:56 am

Jay and I have talked about this, and he decided it's better I posted this to keep his own plot going. He'll be back soon to post his reply.

"Where are we going?" Ryland's voice echoed throughout the forest. The Gyrffindor was only a few feet away from Wade, but his excitement was audible in his voice. Wade waited a few seconds before answering, "To the deep part of the forest." The Slytherin was about to betray his cousin in the worst way possible; he was about to give him in to the man who'd hurt him last year. "There's someone I want you to meet. He's a friend of mine. Sort of." he continued as he made his way through the many trees and roots, careful not to trip. They walked for a few more minutes, already feeling the deepness of the forest closing in on them.

"Who would that be? Another Death Eater?" Ryland spat, his voice becoming angry with his older relative. So far, he was the only one that knew about his turning to the other side. Besides Ella of course. Chuckling, Wade decided not to answer. "You know, if you wanted me to meet another one of you why are we still on school grounds?" Ryland pressed.  Without bothering, Wade kept his pace and led the boy to a small clearing deep in the forest, "We're here." he announced loudly, as if calling for someone else.

Just in time, a man appeared out of the shadows. His eyes were deep brown, but his hair was a light shade of blue. "Park, nice to see you could make it." Wade smirked, his blue eyes brightening with the moonlight. "I brought my brother."  He continued, grabbing Ryland's arm and pushing him forward, sending him a glare, warning him to be quiet. "He's a bit shy, but he'll make a wonderful wolf." At this, Ryland shook his arm and ran away from Wade; his Muggle instincts coming in first.

"What the fuck is your problem?" his cousin shouted at him, but Wade felt no remorse at this point. Rolling his eyes, he took out his wand, "Levicorpus." and soon enough Ryland was floating in front of him. "It'll make your life better. I promise." he said as he slammed Ryland's body into a nearby tree. "Incarcerous." Thick ropes tightened around the younger Malfoy, the one who Wade had passed as his younger brother, unknown to Park that he was in no way related to him. At least not by blood.

The blue-haired man, who could pass for a sixteen year old to a twenty-four year old, approached them as he spoke, "He's bigger than you." At the comment Wade felt his ego shut down. When he introduced himself to people, with Ryland by his side as his relative, brother or cousin, they always joked about the Gryffindor having more muscle in him that Wade did. Surely enough, Wade was inches shorter, less beefed up, but his mind was sharper.

"What's your name?" Park asked the Gryffindor, but Ryland only stared at Wade, unable to see anything in between the boy and the man. "Quel est le problème avec vous? Je suis votre famille! Etes-vous à ce désespéré pour attirer l'attention? Je te déteste!" He shouted in his native language, and Wade had no idea what he meant. "Stop speaking French!" Wade shouted back, his eyes turning a darker shade of blue, almost gray. "Just bite him and get it over with." The Slytherin turned to Park and handed him a potion which he drank almost instantly as Ryland watched in anger and disgust. "I hope you're happy with the life I'm giving you, Malfoy." Wade spat as he approached his cousin, "But it's up to you if you tell anyone about the beast you are."

"Je ne suis pas un Malfoy!"Ryland shouted back, his veins showing in his neck from the struggle against the ropes. With a wicked smirk on his lips, much more wicked than Wade's, Park turned to him, "Get ready little boy."  And before he could do anything else, the man was turning into an animal, a beast. The moon shone bright in the sky; a full moon.  Without a second thought, Wade ran out of the forest, thoughts racing his mind. There was a cry of pain that was definitely Ryland's and then a loud crashing noise, but Wade kept running.  Ryland was always a fighter, and Wade was always the coward. That was the difference between them. Where Ryland had willpower and strength, Wade was a follower. Thinking about this only angered him more, prompting him to leave his brother at the werewolf's mercy.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

Betraying a Brother (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betraying a Brother (Closed)   Betraying a Brother (Closed) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 am

OOC: Andrew forgot to say this was happening around the very end of Ryland's fifth year

The man was no longer man, he was an animal too similar to Mr. Wolffe, the werewolf that they had briefly studied in Care of Magical Creatures a few years ago. He was wild and untamed, something Ryland didn't want to be. Fighting, he realized there was no way he would come out of this with his humanity intact. What had Wade done? Why had he done this? Thoughts raced inside Ryland's now feeble brain, the pain of claws tearing at his skin and suddenly the ropes were gone. They were shattered at his feet and he was on the ground, his head heavy with shock and disbelief.

In his mind, he was shouting, screaming for help. But he knew very well that his mouth was closed. He turned to look at the wolf man in front of him and saw only deep eyes with a yellow tint and then Ryland's body was swung over to another spot, his back hitting the ground. With only a few thoughts left, Ryland desperately looked for his wand but the magical object was nowhere to be found. In fact, he couldn't even remember if he'd brought it. Groaning in pain, he tried an useless attempt at standing up only to be find an unbearable pain at his side. Just seconds after, he heard leaves shuffling and claws hitting at the ground repeatedly; the wolf was running, but not towards Ryland. Was that it? Was Wade's plan to have him severely injured and not dead?

He closed and opened his eyes in a second, trying to understand what was going on. That is, until he grabbed the skin at the side of his stomach, and found not only scratches, but a two curved scars facing each other, too deep to have been made with claws.

Unable to do anything else, and the loss of blood finally getting to him, Ryland's eyes closed and he felt himself fall backward. Just like he had done a year ago during Halloween.

Back to top Go down

Betraying a Brother (Closed)
Page 1 of 1