Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] Empty
PostSubject: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:33 am

It wasn't long ago that Lucia had received a note asking her to meet someone she hadn't seen in a long time. Almost three - no, four - years had passed since she had talked to this man. She had known him as Leo, but now she was rather unsure of who he was. If that was really his name, she couldn't say. But she had been very intrigued by him, so why shouldn't she meet him? Also, if he had been a danger, he wouldn't have waited four years to somehow hurt her, right?

No, she did trust him, and she was getting nervous. He had mentioned the word 'date', and even though it might mean nothing, her mind was reeling. She sighed and opened her closet, choosing something pretty, but not overly decorative. She finally landed on an outfit, and got into it. Honestly, she was stressing this too much. It would be fun to see him again. She wasn't worried.

But her stomach wasn't with her mind on that. She didn't like the feeling in one of those dark cornered pits, but she didn't feel as though it had something to do with Leo. Actually, she felt that she needed to be in Hogsmeade today, and she would be going. She finally took on her winter coat and boots, walking out of her chambers and down the steps, exiting to the grounds and through the gates.

The sun was shining, and snow was everywhere. It seemed to be a good day. She hoped her day would be as good as the weather. She shook the thought away and soon found herself in Hogsmeade. She walked past the post office, and couldn't contain a very small smile. She had met Leo in that place, and even though she had had next to no contact with him, she was glad that she would get to meet him again.

Lucia was then standing outside the Three Broomsticks. She took a quick glance around, but didn't see him there. She entered and looked at the tables. "Should we get a table or a booth?" Her lips tugged at the memory and she walked over to a booth, ordering a butterbeer while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:02 am

Ryland was told to get a butterbeer for a lady, and he did as quickly as he could. Walking over to her, he quickly recognized her as his Potions professor. "Hello Professor!" he cheerfully greeted her, a bit too loudly that nearby costumers glanced their way. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it that loud..." he apologized, putting her drink down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 am

Lucia looked surprised up at the familiar and somewhat loud voice as her butterbeer was placed on the table in front of her. She then felt her face fall into a warm smile as she saw that it was Ryland. "Hello Mr. Malfoy. I didn't know you worked here," she said kindly, giving a slight chuckle. "And don't worry about it." She waved his apology away and then leaned on her palm, looking up at him. She might as well talk to him while waiting for her … date? … to show up.

"How long have you worked here?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 am

Andrew's notes?:

Not sure whether she was here alone, or if she was waiting for someone, he decided to make small talk as to avoid her eyes wandering and realizing that there were three first years in the Inn. He quickly took a seat in front of her, acting a little more friendly than usual, "Are you waiting for someone, Professor?" he asked her, trying his best to be curious but respectful. "I think I've been here two years or so...but I have a few questions about your class for next year." he began, his words spilling out the same way he'd heard Aylee's do in situations like these. He was a fast learner, that was for sure.

"I wonder, will we get to work with Felix Felicis sometime? Because, I know Professor Vega gave her first years some of that for a class. It'd be wonderful to make my own! Which reminds me, I've been working on potions a lot, I should be much better now. So are you waiting for your husband, your boyfriend, just a friend...?" Ryland had to stop for a second to catch his breath, and let her answer. He just really, really, hoped she wouldn't look around.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Lucia was slightly surprised at how Ryland seemed to want to make conversation, and even though it was nice, she was somewhat suspicious. What sort of student would ever want to spend more time than necessary with a professor? However, she decided to let it slip by her, and gave him a nod. She was about to expand on that when he started asking her stuff about her class. And in an awfully quick manner, as if he wanted all of her attention.

"I never really considered the potion. I mean, it is a very nice one, but you wouldn't be able to finish it in one class. But I suppose you could get it as a school project. That would actually be a good idea. Thanks for giving me the idea, Mr. Malfoy," she said with a slight nod, and then raised half an eyebrow when he inquired, once again, who she was waiting for. She tilted her head a bit to the side.

"I suppose none of those titles suits him... I guess he's an acquaintance," she said with a shrug, "But you seem tense, Mr. Malfoy. Is something the matter?" She had a feeling he was trying to hide something, but she didn't point it out. Maybe he'd come clean on his own.

((I know, I just didn't know if I should catch them that quickly...? Was this thread meant to be a part of their own, by the way...? If that's the case, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:52 am

(((It wasn't mean to be a part of their thread, just know it's happening at the same time and place.)))

With loud crack, Kellin apparated in front of the Three Broomsticks. He'd asked for Lucia's company while he took a quick break from his...job, and was delighted to have received an answer. When he reached the Inn, he walked quickly and entered as if he knew what he doing, where he was going, and who he was looking for. In other words, Kellin was pretty confident.

Quickly noticing Lucia, sitting across from the mudblood his brother Phoenix had adopted, his jaw clenched. He wasn't going to stand around the boy, but if he had to keep a clean appearance in front of Lucia, he would. Walking over to them, he greeted them, "Hello Lucia. Ryland." Though he didn't smile at the boy, he gave him a slight nod.

Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 pm

((Oh, okay, cool! Very Happy))

Lucia was looking around the place, even though there was a spot she couldn't see due to Ryland sitting a bit in the way. Not that she actually noted that. She then looked up as a voice greeted her. Leo. She automatically gave him a friendly smile, and studied him. He looked just as he had when she met him for the first time. She was glad to see that she hadn't exaggerated his good looks, but she was surprised that she knew Ryland.

"You know each other?" she asked curiously. Then she blinked. "Oh, and hello," she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 am

Ryland instantly stood up, putting on a fake smile as he saw the man. "Uncle Kellin!" he exclaimed loudly and hugged the man. Ryland was almost as tall as him, but the man was, of course, stronger. Turning to his professor, Ryland said, "Yes, he's my favorite, most loved and appreciated uncle." Him and Kellin both knew it was the biggest lie, but how was Professor Henley to know that?
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Lucia was pretty surprised by this, but she had been right about one thing; his name wasn't Leo. Kellin, then. A good name nonetheless. And Lucia wasn't one for holding people responsible for simply hiding their identity from a person you had just met. She had done that on several occasions herself. She didn't know, of course, that his middle name really was Leo, though.

Lucia smiled. "Well that's good news isn't it?" she asked and caught a glimpse of two of her students over by a table. Kynan Walters, and his sister Aylee. She didn't pay them much attention, but she thought it was nice that they had taken a sibling trip to Hogsmeade. Oh, all the things Lucia didn't know...

She didn't quite know what to say next, but settled for looking up at Kellin and saying "How have you been?"
She didn't pay any heed to the woman walking into the bar, or the man who entered not a minute after. She was in complete ignorant bliss.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Noticing that maybe Kellin and Professor Henley wanted some time alone, Ryland decided to leave them. "Okay, if you don't need anything else I'll be going to serve the rest of the place. Can't have grumpy old men getting even angrier." he said as he slipped away and turned around to the door to see that two new people had entered. One was a red-head girl and the other an evil-looking man. Shit, Ryland muttered as he realized he would have to go up to them when they called. If they called. Instead, he turned to look at Aylee before heading towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:43 am

Ignoring Marcotte's leaving, Kellin focused only on Lucia. For some reason, he hadn't been able to take her off his mind recently; he was acting like his old 17-year-old self, and that was always bad news. There was no time for a relationship in Kellin's schedule, and by asking her to meet him he was pushing his limits. Getting close to anyone, especially a woman, would only weaken him and take his mind off his real purpose. Kellin wasn't that kind of man. Not yet, anyway.

"Great." Kellin said more to himself than Lucia. "I've been great. What about you?" He asked as he kept an eye on Khalidah, who was now making her way to the bar, and Damien who had just walked in. They had arrived, and it was time to start, but it had to be Khalidah who threw the first blow. Even so, he didn't know what he would do with Lucia. Quickly scanning the place, Kellin searched for the dirty addition to his family, Marcotte, and found him standing by a couple of students who seemed to be crowding around a booth. The ignorant mudblood was probably going to try to save them if anyone attacked, but what would Lucia do?

"About my name-" Kellin began as he finally took a seat in front of her. "Don't think I've lied to you. I gave you my middle name." he smiled and waited to see if she had anything to say, and if Khalidah would strike anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Lucia gave Ryland a last smile before he wandered off. She returned her attention to Kellin as he replied to her answer. "Oh, I've been fine. I'm teaching at Hogwarts now, just as I wanted to the last time we met," she said.

She thought he seemed a bit distant, his eyes drifting sideways. Lucia wondered briefly if he was all right, and then he sat down in front of her. She smiled as he explained the name situation. "Don't worry about it," she said smilingly, "I have no idea how many times I've given a false identity to other people."

She looked at him more closely, and found that his smile was more charming than she had remembered. Her memories had not served him justice at all. She suddenly became aware of how she was sitting and straightened up a bit, and then noticed that a silence lay over them, and though it wasn't terribly heavy, Lucia couldn't help but let out a really short chortle and pushed her hair behind her ear. She was acting like a freaking fourteen old girl!

"So," she said with a smile, in need of breaking the silence before she got too uncomfortable, "What have you been up to?" A sudden movement to the left caught her eye and everything changed in a moment.

((Darcy told me to end the thread with this post, and she'll start a new thread for both the Three Broomsticks plots because we both think it'll be much easier like that, so Aylee, Kynan and all the others, join there Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]   A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Awaited Meeting [Dark Plot Part 2]
Page 1 of 1