HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Darcy was extremely happy that she had got people she really liked around her, even though she didn't know Elita extremely well. She was walking with soft, yet hurried steps towards the village of Hogsmeade, grinning from ear to ear. She looked at the people around her and gave them all a big smile.

"So, where to?" she asked them, looking forward just as they entered the street of Hogsmeade. She blinked and gave a small laugh. It was so nice and cozy! "Can I suggest someplace that has something cold? Ice cream of some sort?" She asked, feeling the sun warm her neck.

Open to:

Thanks a bunch to Hunter VanDerberg for sig!

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Last edited by Darcy Wilde on Tue May 13, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:08 pm

“Hey Darc! All excited  about Hogsmeade?” Maya asked brightly, glad that she was as psyched about it as she was as they walked through the magnificent street full of magical shops. Maya was enchanted as she walked by the stores, glancing in the shop windows, easily distracted. Maya glanced around, looking to Elita. She hadn’t appeared as excited for it as she hoped she would be. She had left her in the common room packing away her stuff as she was too eager to arrive. Maya then turned her attention towards the boy Darcy had invited, Evan. Great, just great. Maya still didn't know what to make of him, he had always appeared off anytime he had been around her. That could have possibly been down to Darcy's appearance, but she'd see how he was today. "Hey Evan, have you been to Hogsmeade before?" Maya asked, curious.

Maya was so excited when she had walked through the Entrance gates and finally left the grounds. She recalled her first year experience when she watched longingly as the other students skipped off to Hogsmeade full of excitement as she watched on with Kynan and another boy, Ryland she thought his name was. She hadn’t come across him much since, but she did remember that her and Kynan were to go to Hogsmeade together. So much for promises, she thought sadly to herself as she had actually been looking forward to that trip since first year. She must remember to bring it up to Kynan next time she actually saw him, she reminded herself. But at least now she was finally on there, she reminded herself as she began beaming with excitement.

"Yes! Ice cream!" Maya's favourite, Maya began looking around, wondering which shop would sell ice cream. Hmm, maybe the one that said ice cream parlour? Maya also recalled that Morgana worked there. Yay, maybe they could go and pester her if she was working!

Credit to Aylee Walters for both!

Banner::

Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:01 am

Evan entered Hogsmeade in an extremely good mood. Sun, weekend, Darcy's company - everything was just perfect. During most of times Evan was in this village it was either cold or rainy, so his only thought (beside Zonko's Joke Shop) was about getting some warmth. And his warmth-seeking experience was completely useless now.

"Yes, I've been here before a couple of times. The weather was lousy though," he replied to Maya, who was also with them, probably invited by Darcy. Or by the other Slytherin girl who Evan didn't know. Chances were 50/50, same year versus same House. "I was really busy during all good weather weekends. Bad luck." Or bad Karma, actually.

Darcy's idea about ice cream was really good considering how sunny this day was. "I support the ice cream suggestion!"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Darcy couldn't confine the huge grin on her face as she turned to Maya and giggled. "Of course I am! I cannot believe I've waited this long to go to Hogsmeade," she said with big eyes, which then landed on a place called the three broomsticks. She wondered if this was the place that had the wonderful butterbeer drink? But from what she had heard, this drink makes you really warm, and she really wasn't looking for getting warmer than she already was.

She listened to their smalltalk and simply smiled to herself, glad that they got along. She knew that Evan didn't have an overflow of friends, as people often had a habit of misunderstanding him, and him misunderstanding others. Darcy was glad she was friends with him, though, he was so nice!

She didn't have to worry about the butterbeer thing though, as both Maya and Evan were keen on the ice cream idea. She grinned. "Goodie! Then we'll go ... uhm," she looked around and spotted a sign that said Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. She grinned, that place would have ice cream. "There!" she said, pointing to it and walking over, pretty sure they'd be following.

As she entered the parlour, her eyes opened wide. "Oh my..." she said softly, looking at all the different ice creams. "Er, I think I'll be here for a while," she said lightly, but with an undertone of seriousness; how on earth was she going to pick the ice creams she most wanted?

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Maya just politely nodded at Evan as he was talking about his other experiences in Hogsmeade. She didn’t humour him with a reply, guessing that his chat was really for the benefit of Darcy. She wondered idly if he was still head over heels for her as she remembered the few occasions outside of class that they had been together. Well at least Evan had learned to tune out his feelings and be a bit more composed around her. That sure would have made it awkward, she thought grateful for this fact at least.

Maya followed Darcy as she led the way over to the ice cream parlour. She was glad that Darcy had spotted it, Maya was so unfocused as she took in as much of the street as she could. It wasn’t as big as Diagon Alley, but it was still impressive. She ogled the shops as she passed by, knowing there was no point in trying to commit them to memory as she was just as bad with names as she was with directions. She was liable to get lost, even in a place this small. It was no London, but the winding streets and alley ways all appeared very similar to Maya. She was thankful that she had come with people, on her first trip at least to Hogsmeade.

As they entered the shop Maya skipped on up the front, overjoyed at the amount of ice cream that they had on offer. Maya laughed to herself as Darcy seemed in a serious dilemma about what to order. Maya had no such mishaps though as she approached the counter and ordered the largest amount of caramel ice cream that she could in one go. She’s probably end up sick eating all this, but it was just so good! “I’m just gonna to grab a seat guys.” Maya called out to the others as she figured her ice cream would be completely melted at this rate if she waited on them. She grabbed an empty table closest to the door. She only had eyes for her ice cream as she was ready to tuck in. Or maybe she should wait for the others? It was only polite after all.

Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 am

Darcy nodded at Maya as she said she went to grab a table. She then looked at the different flavours. Wow, this was ridiculous. How was she ever going to choose? Honestly… She walked up to the counter and looked at the man behind it. "What would you recommend?" she asked. The man looked understandingly at her, and started listing flavours. And then he said butterbeer. "Hold on," Darcy said, holding her hand up, "Are you trying to tell me you have butterbeer flavoured ice cream here?" The man smiled at her and nodded. "All right! Then I'll have some of that!" she said happily and reached into her pocket to find her money.

When she had paid and had a stack of nice, good, butterbeer-flavoured ice cream in her hands, she turned to Evan and Elita. "I'll join Maya," she said with a big smile. And then she walked over to the redhead. "Look at this, yeah?" she said happily and sat down beside the girl. She looked to have helped herself nicely as well. "What did you choose?" she asked and took the spoon in her hand, taking the first taste of her own ice cream. 

It…
Was…
Heaven.

And warm. "Woah," Darcy said with big eyes. "This is amazing. It's actually warm!" She looked at the man behind the counter, and caught his eyes. He smiled knowingly at her. Darcy decided that she liked this man. She turned to look at Maya again, this time her eyes glazed over Evan and she couldn't help her normal smile to place itself on her face as it always did when she saw him and then grinned wider when she looked at Maya. "This is awesome," she said, now, not only hinting at her ice cream, but just the situation.

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 pm

"No way!" Maya said in reaction to Darcy's ice cream. "I forgot they had butterbeer flavoured ice cream!" She said as she sulked to herself. She wondered if she could get more ice cream, but she didn't have enough money on her. She soon got over her own misgivings once she had her own fill of the ice cream that she had ordered. "Caramel" she replied a hint of dejection clear in her voice. "It's alright" She added with a shrug ss she looked up and Evan had joined them with his own helping of ice cream.

"I agree." Maya said in response to Darcy's evaluation of the situation. "It's been ages since we caught up, we need to do it more often!" She said directing her intentions at Darcy alone. She could have done without Evan's company, but at least she was with Darcy now. "So how have you been?" Maya questioned as she looked around the shop wondering if Morgana was out the back or something.

OOC: I have permission to godmod Evan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]   

Back to top Go down

All together! [Dark Plot Part#3]
Page 1 of 1