Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A new Home (open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A new Home (open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A new Home (open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A new Home (open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A new Home (open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A new Home (open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A new Home (open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A new Home (open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A new Home (open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A new Home (open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A new Home (open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A new Home (open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A new Home (open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A new Home (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A new Home (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A new Home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Auror

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:10 am

David sighed and sat on his new bed. he had made it. Hogwarts. he had not been surprised when he was sorted into Gryffindor, being the heir of Gryffindor. his only regret was that the Sorting hat had yelled out "ahh, the blood of Gryffindor!" now he was stared at, and he did not like it. he heard foot steps coming up the stairs and looked at the entrence, waiting for the new arival
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:27 am

Hunter climbed the spiral staircase that led to his dormitory two at a time. He had just spent some time exploring the castle and managed to get lost more than once. He didn't mind so much today - he had nowhere else to be. Getting lost could actually be rather exciting in a place such as this. In reality, he was pretty sure that he'd never truly know his way around. This place would have been beyond his wildest dreams before he'd arrived. All he knew before was his family's humble farm.

He pushed open the door to the dormitory and made his way inside. His eyes instantly caught sight of another boy sitting on one of the beds. He instantly remembered watching the boy's sorting - the hat had mentioned something about him being the "blood of Gryffindor." Being muggleborn, Hunter wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but by the looks that the great hall was giving him it was either impressive or taboo. It didn't matter either way to Hunter. He offered the boy a smile and approached him. "Hello!" he said in a friendly voice. "My name's Hunter. Hunter VanDerberg. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:06 pm

David smiled him "hey" he said then said "David, David Shuter, first year as well I presume" David grinned "nice to see another newbie, where are you from? I myself am From Canada, although i moved to Little Whinging a few month back, number 18"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:23 pm

The boy's accent was a bit of a surprise to Hunter, and he tilted his head slightly in an attempt to interpret it. He didn't have to think long, as the boy quickly continued, explaining that he was raised in Canada. "Yeah, first year," Hunter responded when David had finished introducing himself. "Looks like we're dorm mates!" He didn't mind rooming with other people. He and his brother had shared a bedroom for their whole life. "Canada?" he questioned, grinning. "Well, that explains the accent then, I suppose. I'm from Asch, Netherlands. Muggleborn. My family owns a farm," Hunter informed the boy, making his way to his own bed to drop his school materials off.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:37 pm

he nodded "dorm mates indeed" then he said "a farm, nice, wish i had had that much space growing up, I lived in an appartment most of my life, Until the headmaster gave my mom money to move to England so i could come to Hogwarts, I always had wondered why, and now I know.." he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Hunter made a face as David informed him that he'd lived in an apartment. "I guess that would be okay for some people. But even the castle makes me feel closed in. I like being outside." He shrugged, stepping toward the window and sitting down on the windowsill, glancing through the glass at the expansive grounds. He looked back to David at the next part of his sentence. "That's nice of him. The Headmaster, I mean. How come they did that?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:19 pm

"my Father was big here, no wonder, him being the heir of Gryffindor, he was killed 10 years ago, so i guess they felt sorry for me, or wanted the heir of Gryffindor in their school, or it could be my name has been down for here since birth. take your pick." he shrugged, looking over Hunter's shoulder at the grounds "they are beautiful aren't they?" he loved the lake most of all. the forest coming in close 2nd
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that, mate," Hunter said as David informed him that his father had died years ago. So this boy was an heir of Gryffindor? That was interesting, although not overly exciting to Hunter, who was muggleborn and didn't truly understand how rare such a thing was. He smiled as David commented on the grounds. "Yeah, I spend most of my free time out there," Hunter agreed. "So what do you think of Hogwarts so far?" he asked David curiously, still gazing out at the lake.[/color]

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm

"it is a dream come true" he smiled "this dorm is almost as big as my whole apartment back home. and the grounds, man.. the grounds. a whole Lake! and a forest!" he then added hurriedly afterwards with a small grin "not that I plan on going for a stroll in it or anything, its forbidden. how do you like it?" he then asked
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:22 pm

"Yeah, I've only been in the forest for Care of Magical Creatures," Hunter said. He didn't necessarily care to follow rules all of the time, but he figured it would still be a bad idea to wander through the forest when he couldn't even do any real magic. He'd probably get eaten by a Hippogriff or something. "It's alright so far," he admitted. "Just a lot different from home. I kind of miss my family, but I'll get to see them over holiday and everything."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:07 am

He nodded "I'm..kinda not on good terms with my mother right now. she hid my Hogwarts letters for years. i don;t blame her really, being a wizard got my father killed, so she obviously didn't want me killed as well. but, it wasn't her place to do so. and it feels weird to be taking classes with a bunch of 11 year olds, uh.. no offence.." he sighed, smiling softly at Hunter
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Hunter frowned as David admitted that he and his mother didn't quite get along. When David explained why, he supposed he could understand the reason. Still, he couldn't imagine not getting along with his Mum, since his family was very close. "None taken," Hunter responded, shrugging, as David commented about taking classes with younger students. "How old are you, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Home (open)   A new Home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Home (open)
Page 1 of 1