Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Professor Application for Stella Scamander

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Professor Application for Stella Scamander Empty
PostSubject: Professor Application for Stella Scamander   Professor Application for Stella Scamander EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Your Full Name: Stella Scamander

School where you graduated: Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Potions

Why do you want to become a professor? Stella has always wanted to teach

Why you have chosen this subject? It was her best subject

Have you applied for any professions yet? No

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field? No

Role Playing Example: Stella walked int the dungeon where Potions were held. She remembered the last time that she had been in here was four years ago when she was in her seventh year. She thought of Professor Slughorn, the smell of potions drifting in the air, she remembered being called on to...She suddenly snapped out of her flashback of her last Potions class. She told herself,
"You are here to teach," she said, not to remember the past." She sat down at her desk and straightened up the drawers. She lifted her head when she heard footsteps growing louder and louder as students began to filter into the classroom and to take their seats. Stella turned around and wrote her name on the board. "Hello," she said, "I am Professor Scamander. I will be your Potions mistress throughout the year." The students looked up at her and smiled. "Today we will be learning about one of the easiest potions. It is called the Cure for Boils. You will find the instructions for it in the first chapter in your books. After you find it, you will find the ingredeints in the cupboard in the back. You may begin." She watched as the students got up and eagerly lined up to get their ingredeints. They all sat back down and began brewing their potions. When they were about halfway through, she walked along the rows and inspected their potions. After she had seen everyone's potions, she walked back up to her desk and beamed at all of them. "You have all down marvelously today. All I would like you to do is bring me some of your potions in a vial. The students all spooned out some of their potions and brought it up to her. "Thank you," she told them after they had all given her their potions, "Everyone has done a great job today. Class is over. See you next time!"

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Potions Professor. A private message was sent to you with all the details. Welcome to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

Professor Application for Stella Scamander
Page 1 of 1