Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Head of House Application by Stella Scamander

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Head of House Application by Stella Scamander Empty
PostSubject: Head of House Application by Stella Scamander   Head of House Application by Stella Scamander EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Your Full Name: Stella Luna Scamander

House you want to be responsible for: Hufflepuff

Why do you want to become Head of House?: I would love to have more responsibility

Have you applied for any professions yet?: Yes

Role Playing Example: Stella turned the corner of the kitchens corrider. She couldn't wait to meet all of Hufflepuff house in the common room. Just as she was about to open the door, she hesitated.
"What if they fon't want me to be their Head of House?" She murmured, "No," she said. "Stella, you will do fine. You will not show any fear. They will accept you as Head of House, because Headmaster Owen Gray appointed you to do so." She told herself. And then with self-confidence, she opened the door to the Hufflepuff common room. When she walked in, she didn't see any angry or unhappy faces, but joyful smiling ones looking up at her.
"Hello." She said, "I am your new Head of House, and as all of you should know, your Potions Mistress." Greetings and salutations were said after she introduced herself.
"Now," she said, "I would like you all to split up into groups of what years you all are in, so I can learn more about you." She watched as the students moved around until there were seven groups. She started with the first years first, and asked them what their name was, what their favorite animal was, what was the name of their pet, and then what was their favorite class. Then she did the same for all the rest of the students. Then she asked who the prefects were and who was on the Quidditch team. After she learned who the players and prefects were, she said,
"I do hope that you all don't think that I am being nosy, I just would like tio know all of you better." The students murmured indistinct things like,
"No, you're not being nosy," and, "The last Head of House didn't take time to meet us."
"Well," she said, "It was nice meeting all of you, and I do hope that we will have a great time together." The students all nodded and then walked up to their dormitories. Then Stella headed out of the common room, and she was very pleased with the students reaction.

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You are now Head of Hufflepuff House. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

Head of House Application by Stella Scamander
Page 1 of 1