Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Job Application - Aurora Finnigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Job Application - Aurora Finnigan Empty
PostSubject: Job Application - Aurora Finnigan   Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 am

Your Name: Aurora Finnigan

Your Character Age: Eleven

Jobs you are applying for: Newspaper journalist for my own newpaper - The Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News

Any experience in this field: No

Why you have chose this job: I love writing.

How active you are on the forum? Fairly Active

Why do you think you deserve this job? I plan to write most news happening on the forum.

A High Quality RPG Example:
Aurora sat down at her new desk. Professor Umbranox, her Head of House,had just told her that the headmaster had approved her newspaper. He had given her this unused classroom to be her headquarters.
'Not like there are going to be any people working for me,' she thought. 'It's probably going to fail as soon as it starts, because it's just me.' She sighed, and began to write a bold title: "New Students at Reopened Hogwarts".
An hour later, she had only written three sentences. She had a bit on the dark wizards roaming the country, but she wasn't sure how to introduce the students. Should she write a list, or just mention a few? Maybe she would need to interview a few. Hmm...
A knock on the door interrupted her musings. Surora stood up and moved to answer it, but it flew open, and another first-year student fairly ran in.
"Hello," Aurora said, unsure of why this boy was here.
"Hi!" he said brightly. "I want to help you with your newspaper. I'm in Hufflepuff," he told her, pointing at his yellow and black badge, "and my Head of House said there was going to be a student newspaper."
Aurora could have hugged him. "Yes, I'm running it. In fact, I need more people if I want it to run. I was going to make flyers, and have the teachers post them in the common rooms. Can you help with that first? Then we can start writing."
The next day, Aurora and Richard (that was the boy's name) gave the flyers to the Gryffindor and Slytherin Heads, and went to tack the flyers to their own common room boards. Aurora was afraid that no one would pay attention, or even tear it down, but some older students drifted over and began to read it with interested expressions.
Later, in her office, she and Richard were still writing the first few pages, when they heard a horde of footsteps thundering down the hall. About ten students, from all four houses, started to ask her to be part of the paper at once, but Aurora sorted them out and told them to come back later with applications.
After two days, she had twenty reporters, and all of them, including her, were waiting outside Headmaster Gray's office to present their completed paper. They were accepted, but asked to wait outside while he read. But it was late, and they all soon had to go to bed or else risk being caught by the caretaker. "We'll find out what happens tomorrow, she told her disappointed staff, felling a bit down herself.
When she woke up, she hurriedly dressed and made her way down to the Great Hall. Ther, she was greeted with loud applause and cheers. Confused, she walked to the Ravenclaw table where she was presented with a dozen copies of 'The Hogwarts Hippogriff o' News, First edition'. Aurora shrieked with joy and this time really did hug Richard, who was beaming at her from his table.
"Congratulations, boss," he said with a twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Application - Aurora Finnigan   Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm

To the admins:

I posted this application 2 days ago. No one has responded, even though Isabella Lestrange got accepted immediately. If my application was declined, that is okay, but I would like to know soon so that I can apply for a new job.

Thank you, Aurora Finnigan
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Job Application - Aurora Finnigan   Job Application - Aurora Finnigan EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
You were registered as a journalist. Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Application - Aurora Finnigan   Job Application - Aurora Finnigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Application - Aurora Finnigan
Page 1 of 1