Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:59 am

Aoife looks like she's really confused about whatever she's looking at. She's probably looking at Senter and being all JealousAoife even though she completely shot Hunter down and threw a chair at him when he shows any interest in her. But the picture is definitely JealousAoife, no matter what she's looking at.

It is also possible that in an AU world, she is looking at Blunter. This would probably evoke the same reaction Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:33 am

Hunter's looking very triumphant there. Maybe he's just won a quidditch match or finally got Aoife to go out with him. Maybe he's asked Seren out, got a yes and is flaunting her in front of Aoife Razz
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes
Adult
Caroline Forbes

My Character
Activity: Adult, Charms and Potions Professor, Head of Hufflepuff House

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:40 pm

(I honestly can't figure out what the hell I'd call the reaction on your avatar, Aoife. I will attempt to find a word)

Aoife looks.. Well, she could be frightened, confused, worried, angry, disappointed, sad, the list could go on. She doesn't seem very "in the zone" though and appears to be so lost in thought, whether it be the pits of sadness, caverns of anger or depths of disappoint.

(I'm quite interested to see what the next person has to say about my current avatar, if I ever am to change it, for future readers, this is what it was - https://2img.net/u/1216/38/05/40/avatars/237-46.jpg
)
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalmayhem.forums-rpg.com/
Mo Jae Hwa

Mo Jae Hwa

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Well, miss Caroline Forbes looks quite the beautiful blonde. Her eyes are super intense and would probably scare off anyone, but at the same time, the intensity can also be taken as shock or sorrow. She looks almost a bit sad, if you look long enough at the picture (which I have…) and her eyes speak of an unspoken truth that saddens her a lot.

Her hair is all curly and cool, adding to the mystifying being that is Caroline. And something about the way her lips are lined and how her chin looks, almost make it seem as if she's about to cry. Out of sadness or shock, I can't tell. But she looks strong even so. She looks like she's learned something she shouldn't have and she is taking it hard, but she's totally dealing with it! So, awesome picture!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Mo is one cool cat.

He's there and he's posing, so it's probably at one of his fancy modelling shoots.

His expression is quite hard to read. Probably because he's posing. Maybe it could be a wistful look, or something more sinister and scared.

I should probably change my avatar now Razz
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes
Adult
Caroline Forbes

My Character
Activity: Adult, Charms and Potions Professor, Head of Hufflepuff House

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:18 pm

She dun' know what she's doin'! NEXT!
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalmayhem.forums-rpg.com/
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:14 pm

(I can't remember if I'm supposed to do this IC or OOC, so I decided to go with the first one).

You are one of the most beautiful girls I ever seen! Keep in mind, I've known Jennifer, Shah, Ella and Kim. I wonder what Jen will think when she finds out that she's been thrown off first place by you?

(And now OOC)

Caroline looks simply stunning. She looks dangerous and those eyes are to die for! She looks like a super model, but one of those bratty ones that get on your nerves because of how self-centered they are.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 am

Wade looks super serious! But he also looks like he's a bit surprised. MAYBE JEN JUST TOLD HIM SHE'S PREGNANT. AND HE CAN'T BELIEVE IT. BECAUSE HE'S WADE AND HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HAVING CHILDREN. BUT HE'S GOING TO BE A FATHER. Surprised

Being completely serious, though...Wade looks a bit mean. He could either be surprised about the baby, or he could be tired of dealing with stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:39 am

Oliver looks like he's rather confused or lost in thought. Like he doesn't know what to do next Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 pm

NEVILLE PHIN IS BEING AWESOME AND BRAVE AND PREPARING FOR A FIGHT AND STANDING UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN AND NOT ALLOWING ANYONE TO STEP ON HIS FEET.

Aoife would be proud <3
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 am

Aoife looks completely lost, looking at something with a broken gaze. Probably Hunter and Seren or something. She looks so hurt and beautiful at the same time.

Her cheekbones are awesome, her chin is awesome. She's awesome. One can see, even in her broken state, why Hunter would suddenly start having feelings for her! Soooo beautiful! Very Happy

And broken. COZ I'M BROKEN WHEN I'M LONESOME AND I DON'T FEEL RIGHT WHEN YOU'RE GONE AWAY!

OOOOOH! THEME SONG FOR HAOIFE!! BROKEN! AWESOME! *is having new feels for awesome song*
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:17 pm

So, Morgana looks completely seductive and evil at the same time.

I feel like she's looking at Tor, thinking "I dare you to come any closer" but all he can see is how devastatingly beautiful She is Razz so therefore he is doomed.

Unfortunately I don't have a theme song for them, because I'm at work and don't have time to think of one Razz
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Hunter looks like a complete git, because Phin doesn't like him at all. That is all!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:33 pm

GUESS WHAT?

It's the fight picture! Brave, stand up for whatever, whatever I said last time Razz
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Alright, clearly Aoife looks miserable.

It seems like maybe Hunter and Seren are behind her, and she knows they're there. And she's taken on a strong posture with her head held high so that to them, it looks like she doesn't care at all what's going on. But from the front, anyone could tell that she's completely broken by it.

She's gorgeous of course, but Hunter would think Morgana is more gorgeous because Hungana is the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:03 am

Hunter looks like a piece of shit that shouldn't be liked by anyone. Especially Morgana. So there.

Nah, kidding, objectively speaking: Hunter looks awesome with his awesomeness, but he is more the new Hunter than the old one. The less happy one. He looks very thoughtful and he's probably watching someone *cough* Aoife *cough* and trying to figure them out.

Such a handsome, young boy. And Hungana will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:57 am

Morgana looks scary to Phineas. *He's not a fan of Slytherin's in general* He would probably stay away from her. *no offense*
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Phin looks like he's staring at something and weighing his options. Like this could be his face right before he decides to go crazy and attack Hunter Razz it seems like he's trying to decide whether to jump into the middle of something or run away as fast as he can.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

HUNTER CUT HIS HAIR

Okay, here's what I think Razz Hunter looks like he's looking at Aoife and trying to figure out how to ask her out and he's all thoughtful and trying to be brave when he really just wants to kiss her.

#NasimStyle
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 am

Lyn looks so happy! She looks very friendly and approachable, like someone you go up to when you're new at school and can't find your classroom.

WHAT IF SHE'S HAPPY BECAUSE SHE'S JUST SEEN BLAKE WALKING INTO THE ROOM? WHAT IF SHE'S ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE BLAKE'S BEAUTY IS TOO MUCH FOR HER TO HANDLE?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 am

*gonna die of the Blyn feels you just gave me*

OLIVER LOOKS COOL WITH HIS GLASSES AND AWESOME FACE

I can picture him walking down the hall and down that cool thing to everyone and everyone will think he's cooooool Razz

Does this make sense at all?
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:17 am

Aylee looks awesome with her new hairdo! (I do believe this is from the courtscene…? Razz)

Anywho, her eyes are big and round, seemingly very shocked by something. Maybe a teacher saying something horrible about TFIOS or something. Razz

She is so CUTE! I love her so much! Bookworm. But awesomely so!

Once again: THE HAIR!!! Very Happy *applause*
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Ariel looks like a very pretty girl. She could have been doing some gymnastics and fell on her ass, or maybe she just thought she'd sit there and be nice.

(Jennifer Lawrence is hot. But I feel like a creep saying that about Ariel the character, so you guys get the G version.)
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Ryland looks as gorgeous as ever! I could die of his jawline and perfection. Just amazing...! If I had been rp-ing Aylee, she would've jumped him a long time ago... Razz

No, but seriously, he's a beautiful dude and looks as if he's just spotted something wonderfully delicious. Like a bloodied steak. But he can't walk over and eat it, because he's being photographed! And casual style, plus for him to be hiding his emotions so well!

#awesomeRyland
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Morgana just looks evil... Or like she's questioning somebody about her life choices Razz Either one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next