Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Comment on the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+57
Dakota Lancaster
Oliver Bennett
Evan Williams
Saryana Greenwood
Oddmund Hansen
Agnes Beaumont
Danny Sinclair
Hunter VanDerberg
Sydney Hale
Aoife O'Donnell
Vanessa Di Angelo
Brage Ødegaard
Miles Raleigh
Miranda Cunningham
Zypher Andrews
Austin Sinclair
Tessa Grey
Ariella Capulet
Chad Wilcox
Aleksander Krupp
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Sparkle
Ansel Beaumont
Cecelia Daniels
Matthew Bennett
Colton White
Ariadne O'Rieley
Arwen Pierce
Lyra VanDerberg
James Morgenstern
Nadia Murray
Derek Lawrence
Phineas Button
Mo Jae Hwa
Caroline Forbes
Blake Ralston
Lyn VanDerberg
Mordred Gaunt
Ariel Wilde
Tessa Di Angelo
Lucy Malfoy
Ryland Malfoy
Jennifer Moss
Wade Malfoy
Zinnia Montresor
Seren Pierce
Lyrica Hexem
Leila Blackwood
Elita Malfoy
Aylee Walters
Deirdre Seamore
Maya Winchester
Lucia Henley
Darcy Wilde
Morgana Gaunt
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Halo has a veeeeery holier-than-thou expression going for him! He looks badass, and ready to kick someone out of the cbox a thousand times!
His seriously blonde hair gives him the cold look he needs for the character. Perfect! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Arwen looks like she's genuinely happy and really excited, but not nearly excited enough if what she is holding is really a giant lollipop of that obnoxious size. And she should clearly be eating it, not wasting her time posing for a picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Hunter has the I will destroy you all so get out of my way expression written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:13 am

HALO LOOKS LIKE HE'S JUST BETTER THAN EVERYONE. LIKE HE'S SAYING "UGH, PEASANTS." AS HE'S WALKING DOWN THE HALLS OF HOGWARTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:47 am

Agnes looks either angry, or because she's been starring at the sun for to long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:36 am

Anya looks like she is having fun daydreaming about girly things.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:46 am

Halo looks like he's above everyone else. It's like he's literally looking down on someone and he's wondering whether or not you're worth talking to. He looks like those guys who think they're better than everyone else and that the world should bow down to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:46 am

Ryland looks very sad. Depressed and even lost in thought. Reminicing or thinking of the good days. He seems filled with a longing he doesn't wish to express.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Haha looks worried. Like someone knows something she doesn't what them to know. And she keeps on watching the person who knows the secret.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Saryana looks a mixture of pissed off and happy or rather annoyed
Back to top Go down
Ansel Beaumont
Adult
Ansel Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Adult, Former Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:50 am

Vanessa looks like she's trying to scare someone by making either bear or dinosaur gestures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:51 am

Ansel looks shocked, like he isn't sure at what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm

I can't see anya but I'm sure she is adorable Razz
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Max looks suspicious and mysterious in an attractife sort of ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:24 am

Tessa looks like she is staring down her nose at everyone. She has a look of ew disgusting can you go away now?
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:34 am

Halo is completely aware that his picture is being taken, and thinks that his hair looks best from that particular angle. That or he's looking at someone that he just met who he isn't so sure about yet and sizing them up, deciding if the person is alright or if they annoy the shit out of him. Chances are it's probably a little bit of both. OR, he's afraid to look into the weird greenish blue light that is causing the strange colored lighting.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:38 am

Hunter looks PISSED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:48 am

Vanessa looks like she is looking down on someone or saw something so shocking it made the shades fall off her face!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:05 am

Maximus has a very serious expression. Whatever's going on, he isn't happy. He has his arms crossed and a moody expression which makes him look stupid, but that's fine if he's got a good reason to be angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:26 am

Aoife looks like she planned something explosively stupid yet massively funny if it worked. Like she knows somethings going to happen and just can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 am

Maximus looks serious. Like someone who annoys is near and he looks at him with a cold expression. Or he is trying to seem cool and hot in front of some girl he likes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:42 am

Saryanna looks bored with whatever is going on around her. Like someone just said something pathetic or unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Maximus looks like hes just chillin or waiting for something amazing to happen.
Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 Tumblr_llufoc5tNl1qbg690o1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Vanessa looks like she is going are you for real?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:48 am

Viigo looks like he was caught between a rock and a hard place. Or like he has his older twin brother bitching at him about how little in touch he is with his nature. He looks sad or thoughtful. Like he is intently studying something. Or is possibly afraid yet trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment on the Avatar Above You   Comment on the Avatar Above You - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment on the Avatar Above You
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next