Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
alone at night EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
alone at night EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
alone at night EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
alone at night EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
alone at night EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
alone at night EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
alone at night EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
alone at night EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
alone at night EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
alone at night EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
alone at night EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
alone at night EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
alone at night EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
alone at night EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
alone at night EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

alone at night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Today had certainly been...interesting, and exhausting, though Sydney couldn't find it in herself to go to the dormitories, she remained in the common room. She was glad that it seemed mostly empty and quiet. She sat on one of the leather sofas that faced the fireplace, using the dim light to read through some of the books she'd brought with her for her lessons. She figured she could use the time to study for her classes.
Back to top Go down

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Leonardo walked down the stairs leading to the boys dormitory. He had trouble sleeping before, but it was something tonight that beats all the other nights with miles.

Walking down, he noticed Sydney sitting near the fireplace all by herself. Felling sorry for her, Leo sat down next to her. "Is something wrong Sydney?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Sydney looked up from her book to see the kind face of Leo. "Oh, hey Leo," she said softly, "Im fine. just really lonely lately.... you know?" She shook her head and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Aylee was sitting at the foot couch, at the floor, like she usually did at night, reading. This year she had brought a few books from her home to not have much home-sickness. The light of the fireplace illuminated her page, allowing her to read. It wasn't until she heard movement she looked up. And there was Sydney, sitting in a couch, apparently reading as well.

She didn't feel like talking to Sydney. So Aylee just sighed to herself and looked back down to her book. Then, she heard another movement. Looking up, she saw Leo come and talk to Sydney. Wait for it... Aylee thought, waiting for the Ravenclaw to start flirting with Leo. Luckily, the two couldn't see her clearly since it was dark so Aylee continued reading. She stared at the page, not really caring about the words. Somehow, her ears were focused on Sydney's and Leo's conversation.
Back to top Go down

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:29 pm

"Yeah... I can understand that..." Leo had a lot of experience with being lonely...
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:31 pm

"Im just not used to it. Ive never been alone with 3 brothers and my parents. Its so different here... I don't really like it." She turned and looked into the bright flames of the fire. "Its fascinating isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:57 pm

"Yes, it is." Leonardo couldn't seem to snap out of the hypnotic feel the fire gave him.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Aylee was still listening. She could hear their soft voices clearly. Lowering her head so her hair covered the view from the other two, she tried to focus on the book's words. But she couldn't concentrate. She had to keep reading the paragraph twice or thrice to understand the words. But she was still listening to the two Ravenclaws talk.

She closed her eyes for a moment, still listening. It's my fault, Aylee thought. She herself was causing Sydney's loneliness and quietness. It was her fault. Because she had to snap at her the other day. Because she had to feel pissed off. I couldn't just shut up! Aylee exclaimed inside her head. She bit her lip and felt a few tears forming in her eyes. I am such a bad friend... Not bothering to wipe away her tears, Aylee quietly closed her book with a small snap, put it beside her and hugged her knees to her chest. She let out a deep breath and tried to bring herself to go back to the dormitories. But the darkness still covered her. She could still listen.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Sydney looked away from the fire when she heard a small noise. She looked over to find the source and saw Aylee. “Aylee? Are you spying on us? Gods, why do you hate me all of a sudden?” She could feel the tears start to form and wiped them before they could fall. Aylee had been her best friend, then she turned on her for no reason. She got up and walked over to her. “Are you…. Crying?” She felt a pang of guilt in her heart and felt bad for yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:43 pm

James carefully climbed down the steps leading from the boys' dormitories, still half asleep. A bad dream had awakened him, and since he heard noises coming from downstairs, he decided to see what was happening. A fire crackled cheerfully in the hearth, emitting a faint glow across the room. "What are you all doing here at this hour?" James wondered, spotting Aylee and Sydney sitting beside the fireplace, along with a boy he still hadn't met.

Last edited by James Riddle on Thu May 16, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Sydney looked up at the sound of James’ voice. She wiped away a few tears and tried to smile. “Hey, James. I just couldn’t sleep. Neither could Leo. I don’t know what Aylee is doing down here. Besides spying on us.” She said accusingly. She stomped back to her couch and sat down. She crossed her arms and realized she was being a brat. She uncrossed them and sighed. “I’m sorry. It’s been a tough year so far. I’ve lost all my friends…. And no one really likes me. I just…. I hate it here.” She said sadly
Back to top Go down

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Leonardo snapped out when he heard Sydney talking to another girl sitting in the darkness. On top of that, another boy walked down the steps leading to the boys dorm. Leo had seen him before, but didn't know his name. As Sydney told all of us what had happened, Leo tried to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:16 pm

“Don’t bother, Leo. I’m a hopeless case.” She said as she hid her face in her knees. “I’m sorry Aylee for being a bad friend. Is that what you want to hear?” She said with a hint of rage in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Aylee looked up as she heard Sydney walk over to her. All this accusing was bringing more tears into her eyes and she still wasn't bothering to wipe them off. In the light of the fire, she could see Sydney was crying too. What have I done...? she thought. All she could see herself doing was make everyone else miserable. I am so selfish! Aylee remained silent as she heard James's voice at the stairs. Another person to make hate me...

When Sydney talked again, Aylee felt upset. Upset a thousand times over. The air was really hot and the room was too crowded. Her face was pale, as white as paper. She didn't feel well. She was embarrased. Embarrased for being such a bad friend. Embarrased for being a horrible person. Suddenly, she felt so upset, that she wished that she had never came to Hogwarts. Too late, Aylee thought.

Without knowing what she was doing, Aylee stood up and ran up the stairs towards the girls' dormitories. She wiped away her tears and ran into the room, wanting to crawl in bed and wish that she had never existed.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

James watched Aylee storm past him and disappear into the girls' dormitories. Utterly confused, he approached the two others, noticing that Sydney had a furious expression on her face. "Did I say something wrong?" he wondered, disconcerted.
Back to top Go down

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:58 pm

As Aylee ran past both him and the other Ravenclaw boy, Leonardo heard a question from the other boy, as he thought he had done anything wrong. "I'm just as confused as you..." was his final reply.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Sydney rolled her eyes and said, “Trust me. Its nothing you guys did. Its between me and Aylee. I don’t know what happened. We used to be best friends. I miss her.” She knew Aylee could probably hear them but she didn’t care. She just wanted her best friend back.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:40 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that." James replied when Sydney explained about her dispute with Aylee, though he was relieved not to be the cause of her tempestuous departure. For a moment, James wondered if he should just go back to the boys' dormitories, but he knew that now that he was awake, sleep would not come so easily.

Feeling an unpleasant hoarseness in his throat, he made his way to one of the tables instead, and poured some pumpkin juice in an empty glass. Sydney and the other Ravenclaw boy were still sitting together in the sofa facing the hearth. "I'm just going to go back to bed now." James announced when he was done, slightly embarrassed as he suddenly realized he was certainly interrupting them.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:02 pm

"Wait james! Dont go! Please?" She said desperately. She had already lost aulee, she didnt want to lose james too
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm

James hesitated for a moment. He felt a bit silly in his blue pyjamas when Sydney was still wearing her school robes. "All right" he gave in nevertheless to her imploring tone, and took a seat in one of the armchairs not far from them. "I'm James, by the way." he added, addressing the boy as he realized that he had forgotten to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Sydney crawled over to james and sat beside him. She lied down and put her hea in his lap. "So whats new?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:37 am

James slightly tensed up when Sydney's head touched his thighs. He still hadn't gathered the courage to tell her that he was uncomfortable with such kind of physical contact, but promised himself he would do it someday. Someday... just not today. "Not much." he admitted. "Classes have been a bit more challenging than last year, I guess. But I haven't met some of the new professors yet. How have you been?" he added, still thinking about her quarrel with Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Sydney sighed and said, “I’ve been better, honestly. Just a lot of drama with Aylee and…. Lucy.” She said the Slytherins name with a hint of rage and jealousy. She was practically mortal enemies with the Malfoy girl, and everyone knew it. “But I’m glad to be back. I’ve missed this place so much. It’s like my home away from home.”
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:56 pm

"Lucy?" James repeated, surprised. He remembered when the three of them met on the Quiddicth Pitch and organized a practice session. The two girls seemed to be getting along fine, but now that he thought about it he realized there was some odd tension between the two as well. He was about to ask her about it, but then refrained from doing so. Whatever it was, it was not his business.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Sydney rolled her eyes and sat up. “James can I ask you something? And can you be honest with me?” She had to know how he felt…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alone at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone at night   alone at night Empty

Back to top Go down

alone at night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next