HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

A Chilly Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: A Chilly Night   Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Wearing her pink Honeydukes shirt, Lucy walked along the almost empty streets to meet Ryland at his work. Phoenix had prohibited all of them to walk around Hogsmeade at night while alone, so they always waited for each other at the end of the work day to get back to the castle.

The windy weather was a sign that Winter was fast approaching, leaving her with a pink tint on her cheeks and nose. She suddenly remembered a fairy tale about Jack Frost, a winter spirite, her mother used to tell her when she was young. Smiling, Lucy pushed open the door to the Three Broomsticks, quickly spotting her brother serving some of the costumers. Though it wasn't too dark, people certainly crowded the inn during nights like these. She gave him a quick smile and took a seat  by the back of the place.

Placing her leather bag, the blue one Wade had given her for her birthday, down on the table, Lucy adjusted her wool hat and took off her fingerless gloves. As she did so, she thought of Aylee. The gloves and the hat had been the Walters' present to her for her 15th birthday, and Lucy had completely forgotten to thank them. But she hadn't spoken to Aylee in quite a while.

She left her things at the table to go pay for a cup of butterbeer. The woman was nice and friendly, something Lucy could really use at the moment. She carried her drink back to her table and, taking out a book on Muggle Fairy Tales, she waited for her brother's shift to end.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Night   Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to stay outside this late. But then, Aylee still couldn't tell a good idea from a bad idea these days. For example, when he thought that it was a good idea to tell that Slytherin boy to leave Evan alone in the Middle Courtyard. That was probably a bad idea too. Still, she wandered around Hogsmeade, and had spent her day looking around shops and enjoying the cold air. Unlike her brother, she had decided to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas so the chilly air was probably the only thing that she had that reminded her home. Taking in the air, she turned a corner and ended up in front of the Three Broomsticks. Maybe I'll get myself a bottle of butterbeer and then head off back to Hogwarts, she thought.

It wasn't a surprise to her to find the place packed- she didn't really recognize anyone. After she payed for her bottle of butterbeer, Aylee found a booth at the back and sat down. She adjusted her bag so it was behind her back and acting like a cushion. And then she sat comfortably, taking up all the space on her side of the booth. Nobody else was going to join her anyway. Who in their right minds would? Smiling to herself, she took a few sips of butterbeer and looked around.

And then she saw Lucy Malfoy at a table not far off. Aylee felt her heart beat a bit faster- not with excitement but with fear. She'd been avoiding Lucy as much as she could, she knew that she wasn't welcome in the girl's world. After the last Care of Magical Creatures lesson, Lucy's furious face stil looking at her from the darkness. One of the reasons that Aylee refused to sleep without a source of light. Look away, look away, she thought to herself, then realized that there wasn't much need for that. Lucy was reading a book. But then she did look away, and took out her own book to read.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Night   Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks to Muggle stories she loved so much, Lucy barely noticed her drink had barely been touched. As she reached out to grab it, her eyes glued to her book, she accidentally tipped the glass, sending the remainings of her drink all over the table. Lucy cursed herself as she saw some of it drip down the floor.

"I'll clean it up." She said while taking her bag and book away, glancing at the woman behind the counter. "Do you have a cloth I could use?" She asked and the woman hurried to hand her a wet rag. Lucy thanked her, and as she looked up, she noticed a familiar figure close by. Lucy quickly recognized Aylee and her look hardened.

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Night   Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:21 pm

At the sound of someone  asking for a cloth, Aylee looked up only to see Lucy on the grond cleaning up some spilled butterbeer, staring at her.  She stared back, suddenly angry at the thought. It wasn't exactly her fault that Ryland had gotten hurt by a werewolf- okay, so maybe the werewolf had attacked because of her yell but it wasn't entirely her fault. At least, that was what Aylee usually tried convincing herself. When the memory of that night got to her, she usually tried telling herself that it was Lucy who had started the whole situation. But she wasn't about to say that out loud.

Lucy's gaze wasn't very friendly, either. What, does she think that I yelled out on purpose? Aylee thought. Why would I yell out just so a werewolf could attack my friend? Underneath that anger, she wanted to show Lucy how sorry she was. So she found herself asking, "D'you need help with that?"

(x)
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Night   Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:07 am

Lucy looked down when Aylee spoke, afraid of her own feelings. She had been trying to get rid of her part in Ryland's attack by blaming it fully on the Ravenclaw. Almost finished cleaning up the mess, Lucy sighed and turned back to look at Aylee. "I'm done. But I wouldn't mind if you wanted to join me." she said, pushing her bag and her own book aside to make room for the girl in case she accepted her offer. Lowering her gaze, she placed the cloth at the end of the table and waited for someone to pick it up later. It was naturally hard for Lucy to accept defeat, but Aylee wasn't the worst person Lucy could have lost to. She attempted a small smile as she waited for Aylee's response.

Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Night   Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Aylee felt a bit dumb at Lucy's words. "Um, sure," she replied, a bit shyly and gave a weak smile. She slipped her own tiny book back in her bag, grabbed it and her butterbeer and walked over to Lucy's table, unsure of what she was feeling right now. Slowly, she sat down and put her bag on her lap. Then she placed her cup of butterbeer on the table and left it there. She sat a bit awkwardly in the silence. "Um, hello," she greeted Lucy nervously. She decided that 'um' was now her favourite word. Well, what could you expect? Lucy's sudden act of kindness scared her a tiny bit.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Night   

Back to top Go down

A Chilly Night
Page 1 of 1