Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Change in Appearance [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Aylee rested her back on the wall, opposite of Ella. She had no idea what to say as they stood there in silence.
"Your sister is Ellie, right?" she asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yep, Ellie, the one who claims to be a seer though I'm not believing it." Ella said as she thought about her own special gift.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Aylee was unsure if she should ask what she wanted dearly to know. Should she? No. But I want to know...
"Why did you hurt her?" she blurted out before she could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Ella thought for a bit. "Because, our mother and father would most likely be alive still if she wouldn't have been born." she replied slowly, waiting for any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm

"Why would she be the reason that your parents are dead?" Aylee bit her lip, trying not to reveal that she knew their secret.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 pm

"Because, our grandparents were death eaters and killed them for having children that weren't going to turned to the dark side. They also hated the fact that our parents never turned. They were fine with just me but once Elita was born, it sent them on a rampage.Our grandmother is a seer and can foresee both of our futures." Ella explained.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm

"So what are you and Ellie going to do?" asked Aylee, unable to hold it in. "If you are orphans, where will you two go after the end of the term?"
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

"Well, Elita's most likely being adopted by Professor Vega, she never knew our mother so Professor Vega is the closest thing she has, but me, I'm not sure. I may find my grandparents and live with them." Ella shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Aylee felt calmer about the fact that Ellie was going to be adopted but not that Ella was going to live with her grandparents.
"But then they'll turn you over to the Dark Side!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Ella shrugged. She didn't really care at this point. "There's also the chance that they're not even alive anymore." she gulped back the thought that they really were orphans.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 am

Aylee almost felt tears form in her eyes. She had kind of grown to like Ella and she couldn't let her stay homeless. But what could she do? What if...?
"Why don't I ask my parents to let you stay at my house?" she blurted out without even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:07 am

"I don't know." Ella shrugged, "I mean, what happens if they don't like me?" Ella worried about everything hat was out of her control.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:10 am

"They will," Aylee reassured her. "If you want, I can you write to them right now. I've been meaning to write for ages... I'm sure they'll say yes."
She couldn't let Ella stay with no home. She tried to think of what to do if her parents refused.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 am

Ella nodded, "Sure I 'spose." After all, she'd been wanting to write back to her grandmother who had wrote to her. She knew she was still alive, or at least she was a few weeks ago, but she didn't want Aylee to worry. She thought about the letter that she always carried in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:23 am

Aylee nodded and ran over to where she had dropped her bag, next to the girls' lavatories door. She took out her notebook and quill and walked back over to Ella. She dropped to the floor and tried to think of what to write. Soon enough, she came up with a good letter:
Spoiler:
Aylee showed Ella the letter and then ripped out the page from the notebook. She folded it and stood up.
"I'm going to go deliver it," she said. "Will you meet me at the Owlery? I have to go get the sweets."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 am

Ella nodded at the letter then whistled a loud, long whistle. A beautiful, snowy white owl flew in. "You can use Moogles if you want." Ella replied watching Moogles sticking out her leg to Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 am

"Thanks," said Aylee. "Wait here."
She left her letter on the floor as she ran out of the lavatories and towards the Ravenclaw Common Room. A few minutes later, she came back, holding three small boxes of sweets. She took them out, put them in a plactic bag and put the letter and sweets in the same envelope. Then she wrote her mother's name on the envelope and tied it to Moogles' leg. Aylee watched as the owl flew off and then she turned to Ella, smiling.
"Now we have to wait for her answer," she said, hiding her doubts.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 am

Ella smiled a small side smile. As Moogles flew off, she spoke to her in their special way, Good girl, go on, you'll be fine, when you return I'll give you a special treat. "Aylee, you know you could've just used accio?" Ella giggled.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:35 am

"Accio?" asked Aylee. "Is that a spell?"
She was confused by Ella's giggle. She didn't know much spells so this was totally new.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 am

"Yes, accio is what you use to make something appear. You concentrate on what you want, if it's close enough, then say accio." Ella concentrated on two chocolate frogs from her dorm. "Accio." Within seconds, in Ella's hand, were two chocolate frogs. She handed one to Aylee and ate the other one.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 am

"Wow!" Aylee exclaimed as Ella handed her a chocolate frog. She ate it and then put her notebook and quill back in her bag.
"We should go," she finally said. "We might miss dinner."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 am

"Okay." Ella replied not really wanting to show her face in the Great Hall. "I may just back to the dorms. See you around." Ella said, as she sent her purse back to the dorm so she didn't have to carry it herself.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:57 am

"Oh, alright," Aylee said slowly. "I'll tell you if I get a reply... see you around..."
She put her bag over her shoulder and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Appearance [Open]   A Change in Appearance [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change in Appearance [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next