Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] Empty
PostSubject: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 am

Dear Wade,

I am very sorry to have left you. It's been a stressful time for me, not being able to watch you grow. I am aware though, that now you'd be in your second year at Hogwarts. It's a wonderful school, so be proud of that.

I want to schedule a meeting with you. You'll be a third year soon, so we can meet at Hogsmeade as soon as your first visit allows it.
What do you say?

Sincerely,
Kellin Leo Malfoy

"What do I say?" Wade's lips barely let out the whisper. He had been waiting so long for this meeting, hadn't he? Sitting on the grassy floor, he looked around, his eyes searching desperately for Shah's red hair. He wanted her to be with him at this moment, especially now that he had gotten a reply from his father and had something very serious to ask her.
Turning his gaze to the rocks, he let out a sigh as he waited for her to come, grasping the parchment in his hands putting his legs to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:30 am

Shah was tired. Her classes had just ended and she didn't feel like doing anything other than taking a small nap. She was walking to her dorm, slowly, playing with the straps of her bags. She was wearing her uniform and a robe and she was feeling pretty stuffed up. Her bright scarlet hair, as always, hung obediently at her shoulder.

As she was walking past the grounds, near the stone circle, she spot Wade. He was sitting on the floor, looking really anxious. Quickly, Shah walked over to him. After dropping her bag and her robe to the ground she asked him, "Hi Wade. You look distressed. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 am

Standing up quickly as soon as he saw her, Wade let out a sigh. "Shah..." his words left his mouth as he couldn't find the words to ask her for advice. "I've gotten a reply." he said handing her the crumbled parchment, "From my father."

As she inspected it, he asked, "I don't know what to say. I mean, I know I've been waiting for this...but what if...?" he trailed off, unable to continue.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 am

Shah stood up and took the parchment from Wade. She noticed how Wade seemed to be nervous. She read it through a couple of times before her mind finally registered that 'sending-the-owl' thing had actually worked. Shah understood everything Wade was feeling. He wanted to talk to his father but he didn't know what to expect. He didn't know if his father would turn out to be the man he wanted. Handing the parchment back, she replied, "This is great Wade!" She grinned. "Do you really want to meet your dad? I mean, are you ready to?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:04 am

"It's not that I don't want to see him, Shah." he began, running a hand through his dark hair which had gotten longer over the summer, "It's just that I don't know if I should."
Clearly frustrated over the situation, he said, "You know what they've said about him. How dangerous he can be."

Gently taking the parchment from her hand, he read over it again, unsure of what to say. When the words finally came, he asked, "What do you think I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 am

Without second thought Shah replied, "I think you should meet him, Wade. He might be dangerous, but you're his son. You can be dangerous too." She winked at him. "When you want to."

Getting serious again, she said, "Tell him you'd like to meet him, too, Wade."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:03 am

Seeing Shah wink at him, he felt a rush of heat go up to his cheeks. "Yeah, I guess I can..." he replied, losing his confidence for a second.
"Alright. I'll take the chance." he said, flashing her his usual, real smile. That's when he suddenly felt the urge to ask her something he'd been wanting to ask for a few days...
"Would you like to go out with me sometime? When we...are allowed to go to Hogsmeade?" he asked her, not feeling as confident at he had before. It was clear he had never done something like this.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 am

After listening to what Wade said, Shah couldn't help but grin. "Sure, Wade. I'd like that." She used to think that Wade always thought of Shah as a friend and nothing more. And she knew that Ella had a thing for him. She was internally smiling at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Unable to help a smile from forming on his lips, he gave in. "Well, your answer made my day..." he said, once again the warmth flushed up to his cheeks. It was strange to see Shah in a new light, but he liked it.
"Well, I think we should head in...it's going to get dark soon. Unless you wanna stay and talk..." he said, but quickly added, "You must be tired though."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am

"You made my day too, Wade." She smiled gently at him. She hated the fact that her cheeks were crimson red and they matched with her hair. "I'd like to stay. I'm not tired or anything, don't worry." All she could think about now was Hogsmeade. She couldn't wait to be a third year and visit Hogsmeade with Wade.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

"Alright," He nodded and looked out at the stones in front of them then glanced back at Shah. "I think you look beautiful today...and every other day." he told her, putting his hands in his pockets as it was getting a bit colder. "But, I really think we should go in. I don't want you to get in trouble for being in the grounds so late." he said, "Besides, I really want a reason to hold your hand while we walk back...." he said as he looked down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 am

Now her cheeks were blazing like her hair. "T-thank you, Wade." She could see him no longer as the guy who was her classmate. She didn't find it awkward, as she'd thought he would feel. She felt completely at ease. She smiled when he said he wanted to hold her hand. "Let's go, Wade." He was right. It was getting cold. Pulling her robe around her she held out out her hand for him to hold.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

Not hiding his smile, he looked up to see her blushing. It was something Wade hadn't seen very often and he liked it. His smile became even bigger as he saw Shah holding out her hand. Chuckling, he took it and let her lead the way back to the castle.
On the way back, he wondered if it was strange for her, and if it would be strange for the others, but he brushed the thought away as they walked into the Entrance Hall.
"Do you want me to walk you to the Tower?" he said, unsure of what he should do or whether or not it was allowed to walk her into all the way up there. Right now, he was too happy to think and for a moment he didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 pm

"If you want to." Shah replied. She was floating in a sea of bliss, and nothing could stop the feeling. Though she was a Gryffie, she wasn't all that good. She wasn't the expected Gryffindor. And her world wasn't that bright. But now it was. Everything seemed much brighter, and according to Shah's crazy mind, Wade was the source of all that light.

She could feel the warmth of Wade's palm. And she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 am

OOC: I'm not making another thread over at the Tower, we can just keep it here Smile

"Alright, I'll walk you then." He said as he walked with her all the way up to the Gryffindor Tower. He knew he would have to hurry if he wanted to be back in the Slytherin Common Room before getting in trouble, but he wanted to walk her so he took as much time as she needed.

Once they finally arrived, the Fat Lady gave him a strange look but Wade ignored her. "Okay. Well." he said, finding it hard to say something. "Okay, I think I should go know." he said as he let go of her hand and looked at her for a few seconds before placing a kiss on her cheek.
"Goodnight, Shah." He told her before heading down to his Common Room, still not hiding his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm

As Shah walked with Wade to the Tower, she wondered how she would feel tomorrow morning. She grinned slightly at Wade when he kissed her cheek. She watched him walk away, till he was no more in her sight. When he was gone, she said the password and sprinted up to her dorm. Even the Fat Lady was smiling as she ran up. Shah didn't ever expect this to happen, Wade asking her out. She was more than eager to become a third-year and go on her first Hogsmeade trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]   Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Calls [For Shah Chelsea Hazel]
Page 1 of 1