Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Need for Privacy EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Need for Privacy EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Need for Privacy EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Need for Privacy EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Need for Privacy EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Need for Privacy EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Need for Privacy EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Need for Privacy EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Need for Privacy EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Need for Privacy EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Need for Privacy EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Need for Privacy EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Need for Privacy EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Need for Privacy EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Need for Privacy EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Need for Privacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Emilio wandered out of the castle, not knowing where he was going, only that he needed to get away. He hated this. His classes were terrible, his bed was lumpy, and he had no friends. Not that I want any, he told himself. After a while, his meanderings led him to a bridge with a cover. Em was glad about that. It had started to rain, and while he could hear the drops pounding the roof above his head, he stayed dry. He leaned his elbows on the side of the bridge and looked out over the steep drop-off below.

Sighing, he let the wind blow his hair out from his face. It was cool and refreshing, and Em was able to relax fully for the first time since he had entered Hogwarts. Then he jerked up. A footstep had sounded on the wooden plank of the bridge. Immediately on guard, he spun around and glared at whoever had had the nerve to invade his private thoughts. Whoever they were, they wouldn't get off easy.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Lucy's small footsteps were hard against the stone floor as she ran for cover. She had been out to look for Jacques, who hadn't returned since a few days back, which worried her. Dripping wet, she found cover under the Covered Bridge, and letting out a small gasp, she was surprised to see a boy standing not far from her.

He had an annoyed look on his face, making her feel like she had interrupted something. Embarrassed, Lucy apologized quickly. "I'm sorry I..I really didn't know there was someone here...."

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Emilio softened a little when he realized it was just a girl, probably slightly older than he was. "It's okay," he said roughly. "I'm just...here alone." His voice broke on the word "alone," but he covered it up. He'd been alone his whole life, why should it matter now? Turning his back, he resumed the position he had taken up earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 am

Lucy didn't know whether she should keep talking to this boy, but she had a feeling that he didn't really like being alone. Walking to the spot next to him, she said, "I'm Lucy Malfoy." and placed her hands across her chest, trembling slightly as the cool breeze hit her.
"Sometimes, being alone is nice. But one should never be isolated, it's not healthy for your mind." she let out a sigh. "You must be a first year...right?"
Back to top Go down

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 pm

"Yeah," Emilio replied, surprised. "My name's Emilio...Nocicarte." He didn't normally say his last name, mainly so others couldn't say they really knew him. But Lucy's simple speech had evoked a deep feeling from within him. He wasn't quite sure what it was: shame, anger, perhaps even sadness? All he knew was that no one had ever been so straightforward with him. He allowed his gaze to drop, not daring to meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zoran Mandelino
Adult
Zoran Mandelino

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 4

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Zoran was walking around Hogwarts, mostly searching for the isolated places so he didn't have to meet people and put on a fake-interested expression. But now that he wasn't around people, he could be himself. His hands in his pockets he headed towards the bridges. He hoped nobody would be there.

Damn!

Couldn't people leave someplace alone. Everyone had to be everywhere. He sighed. Deciding to walk away and ignore them, Zoran walked towards them with the intention of walking past them. But then he noticed the boy. That guy was in his Herbology class. Z remembered thinking this dude was someone who was bored and well, not optimistic. Z walked over to the boy and said, "Emilio, right?" He nodded at the girl and stood on the other side of the boy, looking down. Z couldn't make out what was under the bridge.
Back to top Go down

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:38 pm

OOC: Zoran, do you mind editing your post? I'm not a fan of swearing, and prefer to keep my topics profanity-free. Thanks. :OOC

Em nodded at the boy - Zoran - whom he had met in charms class. Which had been a total disaster. Too many people, he thought, shuddering. He picked up his bag and made to leave, when he remembered it was raining. Growling, he retreated to the corner of the bridge and waited for the rain to stop so he could leave what was beginning to look like a cozy little company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Need for Privacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Need for Privacy   A Need for Privacy Empty

Back to top Go down

A Need for Privacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grounds :: The Bridges :: Covered Bridge-
Jump to: