Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application)   Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Your Full Name: Amethyst Gelato

School where you graduated: Hogwarts

Subject you are applying for: Transfiguration

Why do you want to become a professor? I have always loved children and I care deeply about their education. This is the ideal job for me.

Why you have chosen this subject? I have a degree in Transfiguration from the Wizarding University.

Have you applied for any professions yet? No.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Definitely

Do you have any previous experience in this field? Like I said, I have a degree in Transfiguration and I have always excelled in it.

Role Playing Example:
Amythest stood at the door, waiting for her class of first-yeats to enter. When they began to come in in a steady stream, she smiled at each one and greeted them all. "Hello, dear," she said to the young Ravenclaw girl who was last to come in.She closed the door behind the little girl and turned to the class. "Good morning, all of you," she greeted warmly. "First of all, I'm just going to warn you that I am a Metarmorphagus, meaning sometimes my appearance changes unexpectedly, for those of you who don't know. Now, let's get to the lesson."

Ame decided to ask a few questions and such first. "Now, who can tell me what Transfiguration is?" She nodded at a Slytherin girl who said that Transfiguration was changing objects or animals into other things. "That is correct, dear, in a way. Take five points, anyway!" After a few more basic questions of a similar kind, she went to the blackboard to write down the activity as she explained it.

Smiling round at the bunch of kids, Ame launched herself into her lesson. "Today we are going to be transfiguring rabbits into slippers." She gestured to the hatch of fluffy little things, listening as a few Hufflepuff girls objected, saying that it wouldn't be fair on the rabbit. Honestly, she felt the same way. "Don't worry, we will change them back afterwards," she added, trying to be as reassuring as she could be. Amethyst held back a giggle as she saw the students' faces when her hair turned purple. It had been deliberate, she had to admit. Now, time for the activity.

After explaining a few details such as the incantation and counter spell, she set the students to work. "Please will a few students volunteer to hand out rabbits? Yes, you in the front row and you two at the back. Thank you, dears. Be very careful." The four of them quickly saw that everyone had one of those fluffy white bunnies. "Now, you may begin," she said. "Please don't hesitate to ask me for help."

The large room was silent as the students concentrated hard on their task. Only occasionally could one hear a little sigh from the mouth of a student. Amethyst was hurrying round, assisting in any way she could without doing the work for the students. The first one to turn their rabbit into slippers was a tall Gryffindor boy. "Ten points to Gryffindor!" she exclaimed. "Well done, Mr Stilton!" Rabbits disappeared quickly after that and the class soon moved on to turning them back. Most of them had managed to get the little bunnies back by the end of the class. "Well done, all of you." Ame gave out homework before sending the bunch away for their next class. "Goodbye! Well done again!"

Application- Accepted

You have been accepted as Transfiguration Professor. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

Amethyst Gelato (Transfiguration Professor Application)
Page 1 of 1