Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Necessity EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Necessity EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Necessity EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Necessity EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Necessity EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Necessity EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Necessity EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Necessity EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Necessity EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Necessity EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Necessity EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Necessity EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Necessity EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Necessity EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Necessity EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Necessity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Park Eun Hee
Second Year
Second Year
Park Eun Hee

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin, Year I

A Necessity Empty
PostSubject: A Necessity   A Necessity EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:56 am

(Going to assume this is my character filling this thing out)
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Expected Hogwarts House (Which house do YOU think you'll be sorted into): Slytherin (I've already been sorted o.o)
Your current height and age: 140 centimeters (Four feet and seven inches0 // Eleven years
Are you a quick-learner?: Yes
Are you attracted to the Dark Arts?: It depends, I suppose.  So far I don't really know what they are; there are a few stories flying around, but I'd like to make judgements for myself.
What would you like to use your wand for (dueling, charms, transfiguration, playing, excitement and fun, etc): Self-Defense or any forced situations, primarily; I have an aversion to using magic and therefore will avoid doing so if it's possible.
Do you have a special ability (skilled flyer, seer, legilimens, etc?): No

Eun Hee seemed to be utterly lost.

According to the directions generously given to her by another store keeper, Ollivander's Wand Shop was just around the corner after taking two rights at the next couple intersections in the road.  Unfortunately, it seemed that the elderly woman had been incorrect-- more likely the brunette had simply become lost due to her terrible sense of direction, but that fact was ignored-- and so now Eun Hee was wandering around, and the streets seemed to be becoming emptier by the second.  Frowning at her predicament, the dark haired student stormed into the nearest shop, not bothering to check the name or whether it was still open.  She called out in a high, slightly stressed voice, but one that didn't manage to reveal her anger, "Hello?  Is anyone here?"

The shop seemed to be rather dusty, and Eun Hee was thoroughly unimpressed by its state.  The brunette tried not to cough and instead continued to glance around, taking note that there was what seemed to be shelves, filled with-- what were they?  She moved forwards a few steps in her attempts to discern what were stacked upon the shelves.  It seemed to be thin and narrow boxes, so perhaps they held... well, Eun Hee honestly had no idea.  The young witch glared at her surroundings but stayed silent.  Words wouldn't do her any good if there wasn't anyone to reply to them; and at least the dark haired girl was not wandering around the streets of London, alone.  She wouldn't even have bothered to start out this late if it hadn't been nearly an emergency situation-- apparently Eun Hee needed a wand, and no amount of protests would be effective against the demands of her new school.  Frowning to herself, the brunette glared into the depths of the store.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

A Necessity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Necessity   A Necessity EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 am

Your Actual Wand:

Bent over a the counter, scribbling words and numbers to their assigned columns, Alek watched over Phineas as he shelved the wands in the back of the store. That was usually Miranda's or Alek's task, but Phineas hadn't learned how to shelve wands correctly. If there was an opportunity for the boy to do it, Alek would make him do it every time until he got it right. From the back, Phineas called out to him. "Where do I put this one?" Without looking up, Alek asked, "What is it?" Within a second, Phineas had brought him a box that held an Ash wood wand, with a Manticore Claw core. Frowning, Alek stood up as he guided Phineas to the wand's location. "I hate these cores. They are ridiculously arrogant." He said as he pointed to the right shelf.

Suddenly the door to the shop swung open, and a childish voice called out. Alek took one of the unshelved boxes and handed it to Phineas before going back to the front of the shop. "Yes," Alek responded, coming out from behind the many towers of wands and cases. "How many I help- oh." He stopped in the middle of his sentence, realizing that the customer was a young girl and she seemed to be alone. This wasn't right.  Children were rarely left to find a wand by themselves, a parent was usually with them. Not that he actually cared if the kid was put by herself, it was an entirely different matter that bothered him. Alek began to worry whether or not the girl even carried the money to pay for the wand. Food for Phineas, Miranda and himself pretty much depended on people actually paying for the goods he sold to them.

Still, he wasn't to tell the young one to come later. He looked at her, before moving over to the shelf containing the Acacia wands. These were often difficult to match with an owner, but Alek still held hope that someone could one day be chosen. "Here. Try it. Acacia wood, 9 1/2 inches, Dragon Heart String." He took the wand out of its box and handed it over for the girl to try.
Back to top Go down

A Necessity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Great Britain :: Diagon Alley :: Ollivanders Wand Shop-
Jump to: